What's new

Soldiers martyred...a new normal on Pak Afghan border….

When people were celebrating Taliban takeover of Afghanistan, I was one of the few saying that even Americans are more trustworthy than these snakes, and here's the evidence.
I hope this Yajooj Majooj gets destroyed and the world can become a better place.

When people were celebrating Taliban takeover of Afghanistan, I was one of the few saying that even Americans are more trustworthy than these snakes, and here's the evidence.
I hope this Yajooj Majooj gets destroyed and the world can become a better place.
man.. both are bad. the US allowed RAW to operate 5 consulates, Attacked Salala, etc. They were the worst in fact. IEA backtracks from its promises lie girl education, not allowing its soil against Pak, etc.

We have all tools to make them suffer but we are fearing from if you be like this they will attack you just cut the snakes head for once it all they have nothing to do with İslam there are rules are against the teaching just head the military operations inside Afganistan with USA china middle east

Yes i know people will say what entire NATO did and USA in 20 years

They failed because they don't understand gorilla warfare properly if pak put their tribal leaders in operation they can sweep every inch of Afghanistan where these rats hide out Afghanistan is a pain should deal with it even Iran turkey would be more than happy to send their troops

We have all tools to make them suffer but we are fearing from if you be like this they will attack you just cut the snakes head for once it all they have nothing to do with İslam there are rules are against the teaching just head the military operations inside Afganistan with USA china middle east

Yes i know people will say what entire NATO did and USA in 20 years

They failed because they don't understand gorilla warfare properly if pak put their tribal leaders in operation they can sweep every inch of Afghanistan where these rats hide out Afghanistan is a pain should deal with it even Iran turkey would be more than happy to send their troops
Thank God, you are not incharge of Pakistan's gorilla warfare efforts.

Back
Top Bottom