What's new

SOG Camp Attacked in South Kashmir

I think KAYANI is sleeping just like he was sleeping wen the salala incident happened this KAYANI is damn corrupt first he was a puppet of ZARDARI now he has become the puppet of NAWAZ SHARIF we pakistanis hve never seen such a apologetic sleepy lazy COAS ARMY CHIEF even in meetings he is sleeping nd yawning its time 2 remove KAYANI he has got no respect for the precious life of pakistani soldiers. Its time 2 remove KAYANI MR. KAYANI india is killing pakistani soldiers nd civilians in the border areas u shud do something nd stop sleeping nd its time for u 2 stop being a puppet of ZARDARI nd NAWAZ SHARIF nd respond nd retaliate 2 indian attacks in border areas people of pakistan r really starting 2 hate u we want army chief like GENERAL HAMEED GUL. We luv r army PAKISTAN PAINDABAD PAKISTAN ARMY ZINDABAD. thanks

That doesn't stands for what you are trying to say...Those who came out for the polls they step towards the minimum level to acquire peace in their lives. They should have thought they may get some level of peace by that...Just a formality nothing else...Still there are true leaders you failed to patch with them...because they already well aware of what trick you people gonna play with them...

And you have data to prove that , this happens election after election.you should stop using the 7 th sence to comeup with illusions .

He is brainwashed to the core .

Although no serious debate can be expected from , he will surely bring the required comic fun to the thread .

Yea dude you are right, serious fun only lies in occupied Kashmir...while your guys retaliate with Jehadis they starting pee in their pajamas...i saw in one footage i barely laughed to the floor...:omghaha:
Let me give you people a suggestion. Include a subject in you MA syllabus.
Is, how to conquer your fears ???

Where do this few thousand militants comes from ???

Chechnya , pakistani punjab , etc ..... They are not kashmiris .

So your comparison doesnot stand .

How many chechens-pakistanis-arabs do you have in kashmir jails as compared to kashmiris?
I think from the answer we should get a rough idea if its a predominantly kashmir or foreign dominated movement.

I think KAYANI is sleeping just like he was sleeping wen the salala incident happened this KAYANI is damn corrupt first he was a puppet of ZARDARI now he has become the puppet of NAWAZ SHARIF we pakistanis hve never seen such a apologetic sleepy lazy COAS ARMY CHIEF even in meetings he is sleeping nd yawning its time 2 remove KAYANI he has got no respect for the precious life of pakistani soldiers. Its time 2 remove KAYANI MR. KAYANI india is killing pakistani soldiers nd civilians in the border areas u shud do something nd stop sleeping nd its time for u 2 stop being a puppet of ZARDARI nd NAWAZ SHARIF nd respond nd retaliate 2 indian attacks in border areas people of pakistan r really starting 2 hate u we want army chief like GENERAL HAMEED GUL. We luv r army PAKISTAN PAINDABAD PAKISTAN ARMY ZINDABAD. thanks

Where you grown up buddy...wakeup...

Yea dude you are right, serious fun only lies in occupied Kashmir...while your guys retaliate with Jehadis they starting pee in their pajamas...i saw in one footage i barely laughed to the floor...:omghaha:
One class you people only missing in you MA.
Is, how to conquer your fears ???

Many countries around the world come to train in Indian COIN school .

They did it not by peeing but by spilling the blood of these terrorists .

Just look at the causality figure of militants compared to security officials .

It will give you a fairly good idea .

How many chechens-pakistanis-arabs do you have in kashmir jails as compared to kashmiris?
I think from the answer we should get a rough idea if its a predominantly kashmir or foreign dominated movement.

We have stopped putting Pakistanis caught in Kashmir in jails after Massod Azahar hijacking incident..they simply find their way into unmarked graves...and there are plenty of them in there.

People are put to jails for many reasons . Being a terrorist is only a single one .

The recent causality figure of LeT in kashmir released by a neutral agency showed how much indegionous these movements are .

Why was there no such 'movement' before 1989? How did arms entered Kashmir ? Why were Kashmir pandits driven away from Kashmir valley in 1989? Why did the 'movement' has no roots in Jammu or ladakh?

Remember 1989 is also the time when Afghan war was winding up. The dates cannot be just coincidence. It is clearly a foreign dominated movement or rather Pakistani or 'Jihad-i' dominated movement.

I had a friend like you in primary school. He would prod me on to take on the bigger guys in a fight. And whilst I was getting beaten black and blue he would always yell out to me .."beat them, beat them I'm praying for you yaar." :D To this day I curse the idiot

:omghaha: Is that the reason, you went to South Africa mate??

On a more serious note though and leaving aside my responses to the earlier trolling, the situation in Kashmir cannot be resolved by guns and bombs. The sooner that all players in the conflict realize this, the better for everybody. Let's not bother God with this conflict since God has many galaxies and all of creation to take care of.....this situation can only be resolved by those affected by the conflict. Hopefully in my lifetime the people of Kashmir will start living a peaceful life irrespective what the outcome of any dialogue may produce. They are after all entitled to that much

:omghaha: Is that the reason, you went to South Africa mate??

Yaar, I moved to Lesotho when the dogla came to South Africa :D

On a more serious note though and leaving aside my responses to the earlier trolling, the situation in Kashmir cannot be resolved by guns and bombs. The sooner that all players in the conflict realize this, the better for everybody. Let's not bother God with this conflict since God has many galaxies and all of creation to take care of.....this situation can only be resolved by those affected by the conflict. Hopefully in my lifetime the people of Kashmir will start living a peaceful life irrespective what the outcome of any dialogue may produce. They are after all entitled to that much

Its much of an ego for both of our country.. To satisfy both our ego's, the best solution is making LOC as IB.. Those who wanted to go to Pakistan can go there and Those who wanted to come to India can stay here.. I dont see any other practical solution other than this..

Its much of an ego for both of our country.. To satisfy both our ego's, the best solution is making LOC as IB.. Those who wanted to go to Pakistan can go there and Those who wanted to come to India can stay here.. I dont see any other practical solution other than this..

Another separation in terms of the 2 nation theory :D

What is the use of talking Kashmir, when every thread on Kashmir are the same - the same predictable and boring posts from both sides.

And i see you just repeat the "same predictable" indian points.

The underlying part is India is not going to part with Kashmir. Indians consider Kashmir to be their Integral part

If india thought kashmir was an "integral part" then why did it take it to the UN and why did nehru promise the kashmiri people a vote on what the wanted.

and a symbol of its secular constitution,

So you wont let the kashmiris vote on the issue of joining indians secular constitution but somehow there the symbol of it.....contradiction?

and also consider UN resolution to be no longer valid and replaced by Shimla agreement.

That probably would have been true if you had not invaded siachen glacier and nullified the Shimla agreement

"In Jammu and Kashmir, the line of control resulting from the ceasefire of December 17, 1971, shall be respected by both sides without prejudice to the recognized position of either side. Neither side shall seek to alter it unilaterally, irrespective of mutual differences and legal interpretations."

Pakistan should come to these terms or risk loosing their remaining country. As the saying goes "it is better to have one bird in the hand than two in the bush".

I think you will find that the reason for pak-india wars is the pakistan will never accept "indian terms" or as pakistanis see it "indian demands".

Thank god you are not young or you would have been another addition to unmarked graves in Kashmir :lol:

And you wonder why then kashmiris hate india.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom