What's new

SOG Camp Attacked in South Kashmir

I am sure your friend didn't fight 3 wars with the bigger guys and thousands of his friends gave his life for a community of people to taste freedom.

You will never understand as you are the oppressor. And frankly I don't expect you to with your small hearts.

whats your point dude , you all over the place.

I am sure your friend didn't fight 3 wars with the bigger guys and thousands of his friends gave his life for a community of people to taste freedom.

You will never understand as you are the oppressor. And frankly I don't expect you to with your small hearts.

Nope he didn't. But then again, he should have just shut up and stayed out of my business until he was ready to put his money where his mouth was ?

One more Kashmiri Muslim police killed by small hearted tafkiri foreign paid terrorists.

May his shahadat be rewarded by Allah with an eternal place in heaven and all the terrorists and their backers and cheerleaders rot in eternal hell in the afterlife and their hell-like country in this. May their visas to kaffir lands be rejected.

Aamin.

One more Kashmiri Muslim police killed by small hearted tafkiri foreign paid terrorists.

May his shahadat be rewarded by Allah with an eternal place in heaven and all the terrorists and their backers and cheerleaders rot in eternal hell in the afterlife and their hell-like country in this. May their visas to kaffir lands be rejected.

And then God will ask "which country were you defending my son"

He will respond "India, a land which is full of rape, murder and killing of innocent Muslim people".

Gods reaction:

jiFfM.jpg

And then God will ask "which country were you defending my son"

He will respond "India, a land which is full of rape, murder and killing of innocent Muslim people".

Gods reaction:

what-the-****-is-this.jpg

And just with the highlighted part you relegated most of Pakistan, the middle east and the Islamic world to the pits of Hell. Case closed :D

sir, I'll believe 55000 kashmiris who are serving in Kashmir police than 100-200 militants against India. Ofcourse those separatists can go anywhere but Kashmir is going to be with India forever.
PS: above martyred policeman is a Kashmiri too and died defending his land from militants.

If 55000 Kashmiris people serving in the poilce, represent the image as a whole. What would you call a equality in equation if i talk about few thousand Kashmiri militants ?
This is not hidden to everyone, everyone knows that how indian army & police is brutal in their acts against innocent Kashmiri people. Only because they want freedom !!! You guys should understand that, they have their own individual structure which they don't want to see ruling by anyone.
Let yourselves face the realism,,,and let them spare so they live their own lives...!!!

RIP to the police men .

Your service to the country will be always remembered .

If 55000 Kashmiris people serving in the poilce, represent the image as a whole. What would you call a equality in equation if i talk about few thousand Kashmiri militants ?
This is not hidden to everyone, everyone knows that how indian army & police is brutal in their acts against innocent Kashmiri people. Only because they want freedom !!! You guys should understand that, they have their own individual structure which they don't want to be ruled by anyone.
Let yourselves face the realism,,,and let them spare so they live their own lives...!!!

Where do this few thousand militants comes from ???

Chechnya , pakistani punjab , etc ..... They are not kashmiris .

So your comparison doesnot stand .

That's what they get for AFSPA -among a laundry list of other things

Back
Top Bottom