What's new

SOG Camp Attacked in South Kashmir

That probably would have been true if you had not invaded siachen glacier and nullified the Shimla agreement

"In Jammu and Kashmir, the line of control resulting from the ceasefire of December 17, 1971, shall be respected by both sides without prejudice to the recognized position of either side. Neither side shall seek to alter it unilaterally, irrespective of mutual differences and legal interpretations."

....and you know fully well that Siachen was not on the LoC, so technically, no violation.

Another separation in terms of the 2 nation theory :D

I dont think there is much of a separation in demographic.. But for people, it will be hard to digest.. But we will have to make some compromise.. Surely, Pakistan will have too also.. Its better to have some compromise to attain peace.. We have been enemies for long.. Its time to stop it..

And i see you just repeat the "same predictable" indian points.

If india thought kashmir was an "integral part" then why did it take it to the UN and why did nehru promise the kashmiri people a vote on what the wanted.

So you wont let the kashmiris vote on the issue of joining indians secular constitution but somehow there the symbol of it.....contradiction?

That probably would have been true if you had not invaded siachen glacier and nullified the Shimla agreement

"In Jammu and Kashmir, the line of control resulting from the ceasefire of December 17, 1971, shall be respected by both sides without prejudice to the recognized position of either side. Neither side shall seek to alter it unilaterally, irrespective of mutual differences and legal interpretations."

I think you will find that the reason for pak-india wars is the pakistan will never accept "indian terms" or as pakistanis see it "indian demands".

And you wonder why then kashmiris hate india.

I think you should read Indian constitution that clearly states J&K including P0K and GB to be integral part of India. Indian state is guided by its constitution not what other thinks is ‘right’.

As regarding secularity, it is clear Indians don't believe religion should be basis for creation of state. That was precisely the reason why majority of Indians opposed partition of India in 1947. Secularity is centerpiece of Indian constitution and I don't see it changing in future.

Nehru took Kashmir to UN because of the raider from Pakistan who were looting Kashmir.

As on Shimla, Siachen was a no man’s land and India was within its legal rights to occupy it.

And why should Kashmiris hate Indians when the graves were of militants (most of them foreigners) who are hell bent on killing innocent Kashmiris in the name of 'Jiha-d'

Militants needs to conduct a morale crushing campaign on the Indians, time to up the ante.
Huh? :woot: 'Morale crushing campaign'??? 'Up the ante'??? :omghaha: Dude, they've been trying their damnedest with the help of the PTB from across the border for the past nearly 25 years and they've come a cropper. Most have become so old trying that they've given it up as a bad joke!! :P

An odd firing here and a clown throwing a grenade there, doesn't mean that you guys have Kashmir in your grasp! Kashmir has, is, and will ALWAYS remain part of the Indian Union!! PERIOD!

Now, the sooner you get that into your head, the better!

And just with the highlighted part you relegated most of Pakistan, the middle east and the Islamic world to the pits of Hell. Case closed :D
OUCH!!! come on man we already have our hands full with rape threads in here you shouldn't have done that to him.

....and you know fully well that Siachen was not on the LoC, so technically, no violation.

Try as you might to wiggle out of it you just cant......the reason why the they put "irrespective of mutual differences and legal interpretations" was for people like yourself.

Try as you might to wiggle out of it you just cant......the reason why the they put "irrespective of mutual differences and legal interpretations" was for people like yourself.

That was on the LoC, has no reference to other non-LoC matters. There is no violation. Period. No matter what straws chaps like you end up clutching.

I think you should read Indian constitution that clearly states J&K including P0K and GB to be integral part of India. Indian state is guided by its constitution not what other thinks is ‘right’.

You can put what to want in the indian constitution but it doesn't change the fact that if you thought kashmir was a part of india then why would nehru have asked the UN to hold a vote on the issue?

As regarding secularity, it is clear Indians don't believe religion should be basis for creation of state. That was precisely the reason why majority of Indians opposed partition of India in 1947. Secularity is centerpiece of Indian constitution and I don't see it changing in future.

You may not "believe religion should be basis for creation of state" but it seems you have no problem with religion based parties like the BJP running your govt......strange how a country that always talks about being secular and giving the impression that religion has very little to do with holding power but votes in a "hindu" party, you would have expected pakistan to be the one where some religion based party would have won the elections and taken control of parliment but its never happpened.

Nehru took Kashmir to UN because of the raider from Pakistan who were looting Kashmir.

And?.......If kashmir was part of india then nehru would have not asked the UN for a vote to solve the issue but demanded kashmir back.

As on Shimla, Siachen was a no man’s land and India was within its legal rights to occupy it.

I will just repeat myself.....

By the way the indians invaded kashmir first by sending in the Patiala regiment-troopers.

And why should Kashmiris hate Indians when the graves were of militants (most of them foreigners) who are hell bent on killing innocent Kashmiris in the name of 'Jiha-d'

I wonder how many "foreign fighters" there are in kashmir jails as compared to kashmiris, that should give us a rough idea on numbers.
And all those kashmirs marching-stone throwing-hoisting pakistani flags must all be foreigners aslo..........just keep telling yourself this.

That was on the LoC, has no reference to other non-LoC matters. There is no violation. Period. No matter what straws chaps like you end up clutching.

Whoever put "irrespective of mutual differences and legal interpretations" into the Shimla Accord is a genius in my books!

You can put what to want in the indian constitution but it doesn't change the fact that if you thought kashmir was a part of india then why would nehru have asked the UN to hold a vote on the issue?

You may not "believe religion should be basis for creation of state" but it seems you have no problem with religion based parties like the BJP running your govt......strange how a country that always talks about being secular and giving the impression that religion has very little to do with holding power but votes in a "hindu" party, you would have expected pakistan to be the one where some religion based party would have won the elections and taken control of parliment but its never happpened.

And?.......If kashmir was part of india then nehru would have not asked the UN for a vote to solve the issue but demanded kashmir back.

I will just repeat myself.....

By the way the indians invaded kashmir first by sending in the Patiala regiment-troopers.

I wonder how many "foreign fighters" there are in kashmir jails as compared to kashmiris, that should give us a rough idea on numbers.
And all those kashmirs marching-stone throwing-hoisting pakistani flags must all be foreigners aslo..........just keep telling yourself this.

Whoever put "irrespective of mutual differences and legal interpretations" into the Shimla Accord is a genius in my books!

Indian constitution matters because even the ‘referendum’ that you Pakistanis are asking has to be done through amending the Indian constitution. No Indian government has the power to conduct a ‘referendum’ bypassing the constitution lol:

What has secularity of Indian constitution has to with Indian political parties? Nowhere in Indian constitution is it written that India is Hindu country. Yes, BJP is a ‘Hindu’ party, as is All India Majlis-e-Ittehad-ul Muslimeen a Muslim party. What is your point?

Nehru did demand Kashmir Back. I think you realize that the one of the condition for the ‘referendum’ to be held is handing back P0K and GB back to India.

Most of the militants killed and put in graves were Pakistanis.

How many chechens-pakistanis-arabs do you have in kashmir jails as compared to kashmiris?
I think from the answer we should get a rough idea if its a predominantly kashmir or foreign dominated movement.

Don't know about the jails, but if you look at the profile of LeT terrorirsts you get the idea. :coffee:

eijwut.png

From the martyr biographies, we know the location of the hometowns of the militants, as well as the districts and provinces in which they resided. This field is one of the most well‐populated in our dataset, with nearly 70 percent of the 917 biographies’ hometown districts being identified. We are thus able to provide detailed information on areas that produce large numbers of militants. As illustrated by Figure 5, our data confirms that most LeT militants are recruited from Pakistan’s Punjab province. In our data, 89 percent of the militants are from Punjab, with 5 percent from Sindh, and about 3 percent from Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. A smaller number of militants originate from Azad Kashmir(about 0.5 percent), while Indian Kashmir, Gilgit‐Baltistan and Baluchistan together produced about 1.1 percent of the militants in our sample. Three militants had hometowns in Afghanistan, two came from Saudi Arabia and one from Europe.

http://www.ctc.usma.edu/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Fighters-of-LeT_Final.pdf

Turns out 98% of LeT "Freedom fighters" are Pakistanis. So much for predominantly Kashmiris:woot:

India is not bombing the civilian areas in Kashmir but in your Pakistan, you use Airforce to kill your own Baloch and Pashtun civilians in thousands of airstrikes.

How many times you want yourself to be debunked on this lame argument? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom