What's new

:: Sodas - Ranking Best & Worst Drinks ::

Trailer23

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
For a die-hard Soda fan, this list is quite entertaining. Now naturally, there are number of drinks on the list that are (only) available to Members in North America, so its safe to say that they're in a better position to judge them.

[No Pakola]

Now the video is 30mins long, but i've timestamped it at Diet Dr Pepper Cherry Chocolate. If you're not going to listen to the entire list, just click on Play and listen to the commentary for this drink (only).

For the record, i've had the original Dr Pepper and it truly sucks.

@araz @airomerix @Bilal Khan (Quwa) @Hodor @Imran Khan @Knuckles @krash @Moonlight @waz @dbc

@crankthatskunk @Cookie Monster @Dalit @Falcon26 @FuturePAF @graphican @GriffinsRule @GumNaam @HRK @Hakikat ve Hikmet @Khanivore @Liquidmetal @Mirage Battle Commander @Microsoft @mingle @Muhammad Omar @NA71 @Nasr @notorious_eagle @Pakistani Fighter @PAKISTANFOREVER @Path-Finder @PDFChamp @PWFI @Rafi @Reichsmarschall @Riz @Safriz @Shane @Starlord @Stealth @StormBreaker @The Accountant @TheTallGuy @Tank131 @Thorough Pro @TOPGUN @TsAr @Trango Towers @undercover JIX @Verve @ziaulislam @Zulfiqar
@PakSword @Super Falcon @Sabretooth @PradoTLC @khail007 @War Thunder @ZedZeeshan

I agree, Dr.Pepper and all cherry based drinks truly suck to the core but Americans love it for some reason

Coke & Fanta being my fav along with some flavors of Jaritos. There is one soft drink called Artos available in few regions of South India which is also really good

15289123_1276953105711802_8475547078805577086_o.jpg

and the decades old Gold Spot during my childhood. Coca Cola bought it out and killed the brand
goldspot-ad.jpg

For a die-hard Soda fan, this list is quite entertaining. Now naturally, there are number of drinks on the list that are (only) available to Members in North America, so its safe to say that they're in a better position to judge them.

[No Pakola]

Now the video is 30mins long, but i've timestamped it at Diet Dr Pepper Cherry Chocolate. If you're not going to listen to the entire list, just click on Play and listen to the commentary for this drink (only).

@araz @airomerix @Bilal Khan (Quwa) @Hodor @Imran Khan @Knuckles @krash @Moonlight @waz @dbc

@crankthatskunk @Cookie Monster @Dalit @Falcon26 @FuturePAF @graphican @GriffinsRule @GumNaam @HRK @Hakikat ve Hikmet @Khanivore @Liquidmetal @Mirage Battle Commander @Microsoft @mingle @Muhammad Omar @NA71 @Nasr @notorious_eagle @Pakistani Fighter @PAKISTANFOREVER @Path-Finder @PDFChamp @PWFI @Rafi @Reichsmarschall @Riz @Safriz @Shane @Starlord @Stealth @StormBreaker @The Accountant @TheTallGuy @Tank131 @Thorough Pro @TOPGUN @TsAr @Trango Towers @undercover JIX @Verve @ziaulislam @Zulfiqar
@PakSword @Super Falcon @Sabretooth @PradoTLC @khail007 @War Thunder @ZedZeeshan
Haven't drank soda or anything carbonated in 8 years

1. Shezan
  2. Mountain Dew
  3. Lucozade (orange and original)
  4. Coke
  5. Rubicon Mango
  6. Fanta Fruit Twist
  7. Lilt
After that they're all the same in preference for me. Hate everything cherry flavoured apart from Sting.

Avoid and I do my utmost to avoid it. I do drink it couple of times a year but that is it. Drink water its what your body needs.

[No Pakola]

CHERRY COKE is the best.

Haven't drank soda or anything carbonated in 8 years
NASTY

Back
Top Bottom