What's new

Soap Operas and Schools Bring Turkish Culture to Pakistan

I ask any impartial decent person to
point out racism in my post, if none is found then i feel an apology from the bottom of the heart is due to all pukhtoons and balochs.

I ask any impartial decent person to
point out racism in my post, if none is found then i feel an apology from the bottom of the heart is due to all pukhtoons and balochs.

dear monkey and ghilzai, i apologize from the bottom of my heart to the tribe of ghilzais if they felt offended.

next time just don't bring in complexion or say punjabis have no history on an unrelated thread, okay kid? if you want to talk on these matters, open a separate thread i'd be happy to discuss it with you.

dear monkey and ghilzai, i apologize from the bottom of my heart to the tribe of ghilzais if they felt offended.

next time just don't bring in complexion or say punjabis have no history on an unrelated thread, okay kid? if you want to talk on these matters, open a separate thread i'd be happy to discuss it with you.

Its all in black and white, go back and read again and point out where i said Punjabis have no history?.

I am waiting.

Who cares about history?. You called us bacha baz, charsi, nomadic barbarians, cave monkies and what not and then you edited your post...this is not so cool pa ji, apne user name ka laaj ruk....why you are suffering from so much intense punjabism?...pashtuns are your fellow pakistanis, atleast you should have some guilt for your offensive remarks against atleast 35 million pakistanis...

well on one hand Pashtuns are jokingly called drug dealers, trucking mafia, transport mafia, bacha baz, charasi :-)D) etc. you also have Pashtun who jokingly call Punjabi as dal khor or "blackies" or this or that. I've heard it all, seen it all.

I laugh at it even sometimes when I should not.

But get over this ethnic talks. Useless waste of time. I'm glad -- monkey -- that you recognize that Pashtuns like other groups are Pakistanis. Think linearly as ONE nation. That's what we are.

As the saying of Quaid-e Azam goes -- when he gave his historic speech @ Minar e Pakistan

Sindhi Punjabi Baloch, Pashtun all belong to one nation & all provinces are one nation. And as a Pashtun, you know that if your Punjabi,Baloch,Sindhi,Kashmiri brothers came to your house -- you must take him inside and provide roti and hospitality to him

Dear you just got offended because i told the gent that we dont share a same culture, and we dont look the same, i gave him a description of looks and difference of culture and explained we are countrymen but we are not culturally same.

He banged on about Pakistani culture, i pointed it out to him that its only 65 years old, no one mentioned the culture of Punjabis or sindhis being 65 year old.

Your jealousy got the better of you because you just can't handle the fact the we are much better looking and have history that is unmatched not that it was implied by me.

We are very proud of our turkic ancestry, just like you are proud of your Hindu and Sikh ancestry, that is clearly visible by your second flag.

@luffy, we always disagree but its good to know that flesh and blood is always stronger then so called countrymen.

Ghilzai wrora you and me as pashtuns can understand each other. The problem with punjabis and other pakistanis is that they dont understand us, neither they want to understand us or know about us...they simply want us to give up on our pashtun selves and become "pakistanis",as if a typical pakhtun can not be a proper pakistani...atleast british studied us, researched upon us and dealt with us without messing with or disrespecting our norms, culture and traditions and ways of life...and here we have our muslim countrymen who have made us simply a laughing stock through jokes...when we show some pride as pashtuns, then it is labelled as racism...but when they call us dumb, homosexuals, naswari, akhroat etc then it becomes humour....

Last edited by a moderator:
Ghilzai wrora you and me as pashtuns can understand each other. The problem with punjabis and other pakistanis is that they dont understand us, neither they want to understand us or know about us...they simply want us to give up on our pashtun selves and become "pakistanis",as if a typical pakhtun can not be a proper pakistani...atleast british studied us, researched upon us and dealt with us without messing with or disrespecting our norms, culture and traditions and ways of life...and here we have our muslim countrymen who have made us simply a laughing stock through jokes...when we show some pride as pashtuns, then it is labelled as racism...but when they call us dumb, homosexuals, naswari, akhroat etc then it becomes humour....

so you are angry and your motivation is driven by a few immature harmless jokes?

why do you get so emotional maran

so you are angry and your motivation is driven by a few immature harmless jokes?

Ethnic and racist jokes are not entirely harmless. But yes they can be ignored. My problem is with intention, when even sikh jokes are modified to pathan jokes and circulated in SMS....My thoughts and ideologies are not driven or motivated from jokes, i am a sea not a drop...an example "pathan jokes" is enough to make realize a pashtun where exactly he is standing...aaj pathan jokes ki baat chirr gai he tou chalo iss par baat kar letey hain and daiktey hain kitney harmless hain.
Like i said punjabis and other pakistanis are simply not interested in learning/knowing about pashtuns, our society, our culture, our history and unique traits....the source of their knowledge about pashtuns is these ethnic jokes and certain offensive stereotypes firmly established in their society....from media to literature, in every aspect of mainstream pashtun is projected on these stereotypes.....when some one say some thing dumb then they say "akhir kar li na pathano wali baat"...what are its implications? It means when i will go to punjab, i will be x-rayed through these stereotypes....a common pakistani thinks sikhs are some funny clows, ulo key patay..a common pakistani thinks that pathans are dumb akhroats....a mommy daddy pashtun boy or girl of islamabad or lahore is ashamed of his identity due to these jokes, he/she hides it thinking it would ruin their reputation...
There is another aspect. When you contribute to the country then flowers are thrown on you, when you do some thing wrong then it is attributed to your ethnicity. If shahid afridi makes a century then he is proud son of pakistan, when raise bat on a fan, then his temper is attributed to his ethnicity and his background is targeted...malala is daughter of pakistan but shakeel afridi is traitor pathan..when younis khan wins 20-20 world cup then i hear from javed chaudry "iss ye sabit hota he key sarhad ka har pashtun dehshatgard nahi hota"...
This is very messed up status of pashtuns in pakistan. He is also now a suicide bomber and terrorist...again a taliban blowing himself in peshawer is not pakistani, but a pashtun.

Ethnic and racist jokes are not entirely harmless. But yes they can be ignored. My problem is with intention, when even sikh jokes are modified to pathan jokes and circulated in SMS....My thoughts and ideologies are not driven or motivated from jokes, i am a sea not a drop...an example "pathan jokes" is enough to make realize a pashtun where exactly he is standing...aaj pathan jokes ki baat chirr gai he tou chalo iss par baat kar letey hain and daiktey hain kitney harmless hain.
Like i said punjabis and other pakistanis are simply not interested in learning/knowing about pashtuns, our society, our culture, our history and unique traits....the source of their knowledge about pashtuns is these ethnic jokes and certain offensive stereotypes firmly established in their society....from media to literature, in every aspect of mainstream pashtun is projected on these stereotypes.....when some one say some thing dumb then they say "akhir kar li na pathano wali baat"...what are its implications? It means when i will go to punjab, i will be x-rayed through these stereotypes....a common pakistani thinks sikhs are some funny clows, ulo key patay..a common pakistani thinks that pathans are dumb akhroats....a mommy daddy pashtun boy or girl of islamabad or lahore is ashamed of his identity due to these jokes, he/she hides it thinking it would ruin their reputation...
There is another aspect. When you contribute to the country then flowers are thrown on you, when you do some thing wrong then it is attributed to your ethnicity. If shahid afridi makes a century then he is proud son of pakistan, when raise bat on a fan, then his temper is attributed to his ethnicity and his background is targeted...malala is daughter of pakistan but shakeel afridi is traitor pathan..when younis khan wins 20-20 world cup then i hear from javed chaudry "iss ye sabit hota he key sarhad ka har pashtun dehshatgard nahi hota"...
This is very messed up status of pashtuns in pakistan. He is also now a suicide bomber and terrorist...again a taliban blowing himself in peshawer is not pakistani, but a pashtun.

You hit the nail on the head, they fear us that if we think out of the box we will be marching all the way to Delhi and nothing will stop us, we have centuries of experience doing just that.

Only mistake we made in those 1000 years is not driving these people out of these lands and bringing in the central Asian brothers to inhabit it.

and Pegham-e-nafrat insulted your pashtun friends who consider themeselves first pakistanis and then any thing else

ok thn he shud hav said sorry!

Well dear madam you learnt something, we are all individuals not everyone is like those pashtuns in islamabad and pindi.

I see you have supported your creed even though there was no racism or degrading in my post; i learnt something aswell today that being a patriotic Pakistani only gets you a kick in the teeth, today i have learnt the value of flesh and blood.

wht are u talkin abt?:undecided: i dint read ur post even so hw can i call is racist?:blink:

i was talkin to Monkey D Luffy....

n what creed i supportd?:undecided: where?:undecided: n when?:undecided:

You hit the nail on the head, they fear us that if we think out of the box we will be marching all the way to Delhi and nothing will stop us, we have centuries of experience doing just that.

Only mistake we made in those 1000 years is not driving these people out of these lands and bringing in the central Asian brothers to inhabit it.

Atleast our pashtun ancestors and turks should have "cleansed" the fertile lands of Punjab and make it ours, we were capable of doing so but we didnt...we treated them nicely, not like our slaves. Our ancestors ruled over them, they didnt realize that in future there would be a system called democracy where numerical majority would rule....

ok thn he shud hav said sorry!

You are very good person marshamellow, you care about your friends...

Atleast our pashtun ancestors and turks should have "cleansed" the fertile lands of Punjab and make it ours, we were capable of doing so but we didnt...we treated them nicely, not like our slaves. Our ancestors ruled over them, they didnt realize that in future there would be a system called democracy where numerical majority would rule....

You are very good person marshamellow, you care about your friends...

y cant we be first Pakistanies? :undecided:my Pashtun frends are very patriotic juz like me....

i myself is of mixed race but as i belong to Pakistan frm fathers side so im more of a Pakistani:girl_wink::girl_wink:

y cant we be first Pakistanies? :undecided:my Pashtun frends are very patriotic juz like me....

i myself is of mixed race but as i belong to Pakistan frm fathers side so im more of a Pakistani:girl_wink::girl_wink:

Believe me we all pashtuns are very patriotic and loyal to the country, it is part of our nature...though we do not express it by painting our faces green or making noises on bikes on 14th august :)..we express it decently and naturally
So what do you mean by mixed race? Half-white?

Believe me we all pashtuns are very patriotic and loyal to the country, it is part of our nature...though we do not express it by painting our faces green or making noises on bikes on 14th august :)..we express it decently and naturally
So what do you mean by mixed race? Half-white?

oh dun agree wid dat,u havnt seen thm on roads thn on 14th August in Isl/pindi :P

no im half irani!

Back
Top Bottom