What's new

Soap Operas and Schools Bring Turkish Culture to Pakistan

@Marshmallow knowing you're half Persian makes you a lot more interesting - I think mixed - people are the coolest - you get the b est of both worlds. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
If some one says that he is tall or he has green/blue eyes or he is mascular or he is fair, then you dont need to over-react and call him racist, it would simply reveal your inner complexes. You not only over-reacted but crossed the line and said offensive and racist stuff against all pashtun people...if you are really pegham of mohabat then apologize for your racist and derogatory remarks against pashtun community..they are your countrymen, come on

But stereotyping millions of people can be considered as racism...

@peham e mohabat... first of all remove tht indian flag and than run off ur mouth... same goes for all racists.

I ask any impartial decent person to
point out racism in my post, if none is found then i feel an apology from the bottom of the heart is due to all pukhtoons and balochs.

Dont drag us poor people in this racism thing bro... we baloch are the least racist people ever... u will never hear a baluch talk abt skin and other stuff... apart from the nutjob terrorists who hate others ethnic groups.. including pashtuns,,

well on one hand Pashtuns are jokingly called drug dealers, trucking mafia, transport mafia, bacha baz, charasi :-)D) etc. you also have Pashtun who jokingly call Punjabi as dal khor or "blackies" or this or that. I've heard it all, seen it all.

I laugh at it even sometimes when I should not.

But get over this ethnic talks. Useless waste of time. I'm glad -- monkey -- that you recognize that Pashtuns like other groups are Pakistanis. Think linearly as ONE nation. That's what we are.

As the saying of Quaid-e Azam goes -- when he gave his historic speech @ Minar e Pakistan

Sindhi Punjabi Baloch, Pashtun all belong to one nation & all provinces are one nation. And as a Pashtun, you know that if your Punjabi,Baloch,Sindhi,Kashmiri brothers came to your house -- you must take him inside and provide roti and hospitality to him

One of my pashtun frnd from shaidu sends me "customised" sikh jokes where he replaces sikhs with baluch... ive never felt offended... who cares..:laugh:

@Monkey D Luffy ... thanks for admitting tht ur Pakistani and one of us..

Last edited by a moderator:
pashtuns are your fellow pakistanis, atleast you should have some guilt for your offensive remarks against atleast 35 million pakistanis...

hey monkey, are you by any chance dinosaur khan on a.f?

If so....:omghaha:

you should be the last one to talk about what is proud Pakistani and patriotism

If not, is it your twin brother? your posts are very similar to that guy, he also openly swears and spits at punjabis (& mohajirs)

is it not possible to change our identities completely to pakistan.

i mean people in turkey are turkish,in iran they are iranian.majority of them but in Pakistan we have punjabi,pashtun,baloch and sindhi

we should change our identities to PAKISTAN only.

around the world pakistanis are known as citizen of Pakistan not a race like turkish or iranian.

is it not possible to change our identities completely to pakistan.

i mean people in turkey are turkish,in iran they are iranian.majority of them but in Pakistan we have punjabi,pashtun,baloch and sindhi

we should change our identities to PAKISTAN only.

around the world pakistanis are known as citizen of Pakistan not a race like turkish or iranian.

FYI: There are multiple ethnic groups in Iran and Turkey as well.

Iran: Persians (Farsi mother tongue), Azeris, Arabs, Balochis and Kurds.

Turkey: Turks and Kurds and some Armenians.

and is Pakistani_girl, jinxed from this forum? lol. monkey you and your sister should keep your racist, forum hopping, historically and factually incorrect bulls**t to yourselves.

Monkey - it's a sunny Saturday and id much rather be outdoors on a bike or playing squash than languishing away indoors wasting time replying to a long essay. I'm sure you put lot of time and emotion into it - and I'm touched

(Honest)

I suggest you cool off for a few days and stop taking yourself or others TOO seriously. You gonna be sprouting gray hairs or be suffering from sickle cell or heart attack at this rate. Relax :lol:

And you don't need to mention me in every single thread about Pakhtuns or other one of your favourite pass time ethnic talks. I'm really not interested.

Dera manana

Back
Top Bottom