What's new

So who still thinks Israel is the root of Middle East problems?

But Israel is there...as Pakistan is where it is, Britain is where it is, Russia is where it is, Israel is where it is. Revanchism is a dead-end street. We need to deal with reality as it is now.

But there is unfinished business. The people who were robbed in making Israel -- the Palestinians -- still haven't been given closure. Israel could well have existed by importing Jews, but merely importing Jews was not enough. The ideology of Zionism demanded that non-Jews be evicted in order to make Israel a Jewish-majority state, and that same ideology demands that Palestinians be denied proper restitution.

So where does that leave us?

Do we turn a blind eye to the Palestinians' suffering and silently hope that they die off like countless other peoples everywhere?
Do we take a moral stand?
Do we educate the Israelis about their full history?
Will Israelis of conscience be like The Ones Who Walk Away from Omelas?

If I talked to an Indian....I'm sure he would tell me you Muslims in the area were invaders....since Islam originated in Arabia...he would be right .

He would be wrong. We are talking here about genetics, not belief systems.

The religion of Islam may be a foreign concept, but no Indian can deny that the people of Pakistan are indigenous, or at least as indigenous as the Indians themselves.

bro
the people who own iran , are muslims , christian , or jews who love iran;
and the ones who do , dont disrespect the initial belief of people which is "zionist regime is a cancerous tumor"
do u need me to post the pics of quds day rallies??
after all as i said the ones who kill other muslims are not muslims , they are zionist takfiri ,wahabi ,.....
i disagree with u 2mil%:what:

Saying that Muslims also should be blamed for problems in ME doesn't make someone a Zionist. Just look around our own country and tell me who are our friends or enemies. Obviously, Israel is just one in many.

I don't give a rat's *** what the Arab, Irani or Islamist thinks about Israel.

Everyone with a shred of intellect knows what the problems are with the Arab world and that not only would they still be there without Israel, they would be even worse.

All Arabs need to know is that Israel is there to stay.

You either work with Israel, or face more catastrophes.

There won't be an inch given to Islamofascists. Not an inch.

I've always had fun at this website, but @Developereo, it is nice to see someone who reads occasionally. Not that all you read is true....but without it we wouldn't know half as much. Where did you go to university? My hats are off to them because they gave you far more than %90 of those who post here. (unless you managed most of this from self-study...as I did)

Last edited by a moderator:
Where did you go to university?

Thanks. Without being too specific, it was a small liberal arts college in the Boston area and, yes, they had a very strong emphasis on liberal arts. They only awarded B.A. (not B.S) even though I majored in a technical field.

Lol, he can say what he wishes....but those who read here know better. Boston? Went to school in Texas, still there at the moment.

You want another Hitler to create another Israel in the ME to spite the Iranians?

I want another Hitler to do what the westerns deserve and to make them taste what they've done to people around the world especially weak countries .

Yes...like killed 10 million of Jews? Or 1 crore Muslims?

I'm not supporting what he did in his age although he was not the only guilty in WW2 . Those world wars coated almost half of Iran's population when our people were starving and our food and supply were sent to British army , So if anyone is victim here its Iran which was neutral and was attacked .

So yes . They deserve to taste the war in order not to see them yelling for war and threatening other nations like a peace of cake .

Iran will be a big western parking lot soon.

Inshallah.

Western parking is more like troll , But :

I support having relationship with the west but not like some puppet states in our neighborhood , Like an independent state .

I also believe that religion should play a way important role in our society tough it shouldn't be compulsory and not in our government or politics but we shouldn't forget our loyal allies in region who fought alongside Iran and should back them .

I support having relationship with the west but not like some puppet states in our neighborhood , Like an independent state .

I also believe that religion should play a way important role in our society tough it shouldn't be compulsory and not in our government or politics but we shouldn't forget our loyal allies in region who fought alongside Iran and should back them .

MORE religion? wow.

You'll not have a relationship with the west because that will mean a complete change in Iranian regime, foreign policy and domestic policy (hanging gays etc)

That won't happen without the fall of the Iranian order. Which in turn will not happen without the Iranians overthrowing their regime.

You'll need to stop being state sponsors of terrorism etc.

Religion should be destroyed in Iran.

Back
Top Bottom