What's new

So i want take the new Lufthansa 747-8 "Brandenburg", what destination? Dehli or Bangalore?

After this so-called virtual trip, he will claim how India is dirty, dirty that blah blah blah. In a week we can see a anti-India thread.
@MarkusS Why dont you try Pakistan, a nation you love?

How much will you pay me when i post our trip pictures here? Let us take a bet. You pay me the plane ticket then?

3500 Euros is too little for 2 people for a whole week. Increase your budget for God's sake.

3500 Euros is too little for 2 people for a whole week. Increase your budget for God's sake.

Are you kidding me? I paid 2500 for one week in the Armani Hotel in the Burj Chalifa in Dubai. So i don´t see how our budget is too little.

Are you kidding me? I paid 2500 for one week in the Armani Hotel in the Burj Chalifa in Dubai. So i don´t see how our budget is too little.

It's called the Burj Khalifa, first of all, and second of all, let say you choose stay at the Leela Palace, The Ritz Carlton, or even the Taj West End, on Sankey Road, you'd end up shelling out 250 - 300 Euro a day + extras. you said you want to eat at excellent restaurants, and as you may already know, excellent restaurants anywhere in the world don't come cheap - expect to pay about 100 - 150 Euro for the two of you per meal. If you use the transportation provided by the hotel, expect to pay another 80 - 100 Euro per day. With a budget of 3500 Euro, you'd be scraping by.

It's called the Burj Khalifa, first of all, and second of all, let say you choose stay at the Leela Palace, The Ritz Carlton, or even the Taj West End, on Sankey Road, you'd end up shelling out 250 - 300 Euro a day + extras. you said you want to eat at excellent restaurants, and as you may already know, excellent restaurants anywhere in the world don't come cheap - expect to pay about 100 - 150 Euro for the two of you per meal. If you use the transportation provided by the hotel, expect to pay another 80 - 100 Euro per day. With a budget of 3500 Euro, you'd be scraping by.

you dont pay 100 € per meal. Here you pay like 60€ if you want excellent restaurant. I think the budget is high enough. In worst case you still have the credit card to pay with. But i dont see the problem so far. But thanks for the tip.

And btw, we say Burj Chalifa in german. The german transcription makes the Kh into a Ch.

you dont pay 100 € per meal. Here you pay like 60€ if you want excellent restaurant. I think the budget is high enough. In worst case you still have the credit card to pay with. But i dont see the problem so far. But thanks for the tip.

With 3-4 drinks and a 3-4 course meal at our top restaurants, you can't walk away having only paid INR 6000. Thats ridiculous! Credit card or no credit card, you said you have a budget.

You're welcome.

With 3-4 drinks and a 3-4 course meal at our top restaurants, you can't walk away having only paid INR 6000. Thats ridiculous! Credit card or no credit card, you said you have a budget.

You're welcome.
I think we have a very different culture then. I drink an apple juice and no alcoholics at all. I cant imagine your rstaurants are more expensive than here, but its ok, you live there so i wont question your info. The 3500 is personal limit i did set me. I still think i can find a very nice restaurant for that, that does not cost 150€ or something.

I cant imagine your rstaurants are more expensive than here, but its ok, you live there so i wont question your info.

You'd be surprised. Most of our guests are.

I still think i can find a very nice restaurant for that, that does not cost 150€ or something.

Of course you'll find a ton of decent restaurants for a lot cheaper. I was talking about the absolute high end ones in our major cities.

Lufthansa is the only carrier worldwide that has the brandnew 747-8 in its fleet. Its the longest airplane in existance and so exclusive, that Lufthansa offers an own website for them:

Lufthansa B747-8. Experience the legend.

1.jpg

Its not only the longest airliner, its also the one with the highest cruising speed right now. Revolutionary wing design and super advanced engines.

Lufthansa uses them to Washington, Chicago, Los Angeles, Mexico City, Dehli and Bangalore. My girl and i plan a week trip this may and think about something where we were not before and i want go on the "Brandenburg" which means Dehli or Bangalore. Since here are many indians, you might want help us?

We looked at the Lufthansa page and i found two nice packages for both destinations. What hotels can you advice for both cities?

Thanks for advice!

Go to Bangalore and make sure to visit Mysore and Ooty.
And you will get historical places, nature and lots of shopping possibilities, especially since you will have Euros with you :P

How much will you pay me when i post our trip pictures here? Let us take a bet. You pay me the plane ticket then?

You are very much welcome to India. The fact is some people visit some places with a negative minsdet and write negative. In a short while you will write how India is like this and like that.
Moreover many can get many pictures in Google .

You are very much welcome to India. The fact is some people visit some places with a negative minsdet and write negative. In a short while you will write how India is like this and like that.
Moreover many can get many pictures in Google .

I won´t find pictures from myself in india on google. I think about the obligatory Taj Mahal pic with me and my girl infront of it ;P

And i said before, i never talk bad about a place where i´m guest. you have my word.

I won´t find pictures from myself in india on google. I think about the obligatory Taj Mahal pic with me and my girl infront of it ;P

And i said before, i never talk bad about a place where i´m guest. you have my word.

Hopefully LH starts flying their A380s to Bombay, that way you'd get to use the fantastic lounges at the new terminal here. They're comparable, perhaps even better than LH's F class lounges in MUC and FRA (minus the chauffeur service to your waiting aircraft) :)

Back
Top Bottom