What's new

So i want take the new Lufthansa 747-8 "Brandenburg", what destination? Dehli or Bangalore?

Remember a portion of the money you spend in India will ultimately make its way in funding India to steal your prized Cancer Drug.....Since you have 'very high morality for your people' you will be in effect betraying your Uber Aryan race.....Don't leave your heaven to visit the 3rd world country!
come on. be fair.

Was about to say the same thing. That he would return after a week or two and write a horrible story how he made the biggest mistake in his life and possibly invent a incident too.

You just killed the troll half way through his trolling journey.:lol:
come on mate.. we all fight here.. but I think he is genuinely planning a trip.
And I dont think you need to like us to visit India, as long as you dont do anything wrong, enjoy yourself.

wow, those look awesome. I think we will look into those qnd look which is in the best area (much nature around)
oops.. some of them are just too pricey.. the one inside lake looks fab though.

May would be hottest in Delhi, north India in general. Not a great time for tourism.

oh i see, what would be best time then? Is november better? because i have holiday there too.

You don't like 3rd world countries. Why would you go to India? Sod off. Let me forward some of your posts and your face to MEA. You might not even get a visa. :lol:

After this so-called virtual trip, he will claim how India is dirty, dirty that blah blah blah. In a week we can see a anti-India thread.
@MarkusS Why dont you try Pakistan, a nation you love?

Back
Top Bottom