What's new

So i want take the new Lufthansa 747-8 "Brandenburg", what destination? Dehli or Bangalore?

i find it disrespectful to make pictures of poor people, but maybe thats just my opinion. But i would not do it. Im more into nature and landscape
well, that was not suppsed to be a jibe at you.. I have seen loads of foreigners doing it.. i have no grudge on them.. as long as they are having a good time and not breaking law .. its ok

do arrange to be picked up from airport, thats the key to a happy trip.

I dont want be in area with cows, stray dogs and poor people. And i dont ake pics of such stuff.

I think we will make city holidy, see museums and great restaurants, modern hotel and so on.
Go delhi and rajsthan. Try to get heritage hotels in rajsthan u would be able to see nature. In rajsthan u can go to jaipur, ranthmbhor , mandawa, udaypur, all these places hv very goos hotels (almost every 5*) u can think of. Hilton to Taj. If u go to see tajmahal stay in jaypee palace or ITC hotel. They are the best

Another shatterpoint in making?(first I want to visit India and then it was filthy, cows everywhere on streets, people are poor and bad blah blah)
PS: Apologies and Heartly welcome if you seriously wanna visit.

Another shatterpoint in making?(first I want to visit India and then it was filthy, cows everywhere on streets, people are poor and bad blah blah)
PS: Apologies and Heartly welcome if you seriously wanna visit.

I visited kenya and did like it, I also liked egypt and bolivia, so whats your point? I hope people there aren't hostile like you are and show this open prejudice and hate.

I visited kenya and did like it, I also liked egypt and bolivia, so whats your point? I hope people there aren't hostile like you are and show this open prejudice and hate.
I am saying because I know your hostile attitude against India in your posts. So whom are you calling hostile here?

Dont take your girl to India mate, trust me....I hope I dont have to tell you more....:sick:

No one else sees a shatterpoint 2.0? This is long term trolling.

Guy says he wants to go to India, goes to India, comes back with a trip report on PDF, how India was so shyte, filthy, ugly, got robbed, molested, saw cows on the road, and every other stereotype associated with India and Indians.

This shyte is too old. I have just two words to say,

0edb526f5c417f06720075fa2bcdf5d359f0cfd64c33c2f23fc38ab7b578e181.jpg

Was about to say the same thing. That he would return after a week or two and write a horrible story how he made the biggest mistake in his life and possibly invent a incident too.

You just killed the troll half way through his trolling journey.:lol:

Was about to say the same thing. That he would return after a week or two and write a horrible story how he made the biggest mistake in his life and possibly invent a incident too.

You just killed the troll half way through his trolling journey.:lol:

The only troll i see here are some internet kiddies here.

As i said before i never said anything bad about a country i visited and i wont change that.

I already looked a for a hotel at google. We found 3 that look good:

This one is our favorite so far

Angebote The Leela Palace New Delhi

The only troll i see here are some internet kiddies here.

As i said before i never said anything bad about a country i visited and i wont change that.

I already looked a for a hotel at google. We found 3 that look good:

This one is our favorite so far

Angebote The Leela Palace New Delhi
good choice..
I would recommend you to go to rajasthan and stay in some palace hotel (as its well within your budget).
some of them are palaces of old kings...

Remember a portion of the money you spend in India will ultimately make its way in funding India to steal your prized Cancer Drug.....Since you have 'very high morality for your people' you will be in effect betraying your Uber Aryan race.....Don't leave your heaven to visit the 3rd world country!

good choice..
I would recommend you to go to rajasthan and stay in some palace hotel (as its well within your budget).
some of them are palaces of old kings...

do you know a specific one that you can recommend?

Back
Top Bottom