What's new

So i want take the new Lufthansa 747-8 "Brandenburg", what destination? Dehli or Bangalore?

If you can offer Dehli to guy landing at Banglore, than what's wrong if he go few hundred miles more north.
he said he has two options.. read his post.

I want fly with Lufthansa D-ABYA Brandenburg. She flis also to Los Angeles, but i already was several times in usa and i have a trip to san francisco in september, so i plan a new destination. I think it could be fun

Our budget is 3500€ (flight extra) for us two for one week.
have you decided where to go?
if you decided delhi then people can suggest.
here are a few sites to book hotels. you can see the ratings

makemytrip.com
yatra.com

Last edited:
My girls wants go there, i only go because i want go first class in the Brandeburg. If it were about me i would not even leave the plane and just fly back ha ha.

Bangalore, nice climate, and beautiful places in surrounding.

your geography is quite poor. :lol:

depends on what you like.... if you want to stick to tourist circuit .. go to delhi-agra-jaipur.
you can see all three in 1 week.

Bangalore has nothing much to see, but much more pleasant place to visit than delhi. You can go to nearby other towns that has historical significance there.
what is the budget for staying.

Bangalore would mean Masore, Ooty and other places nearby.
May be Keral. I generally do not suggest people to go to UP-Delhi.

Bangalore, nice climate, and beautiful places in surrounding.

Bangalore would mean Masore, Ooty and other places nearby.
May be Keral. I generally do not suggest people to go to UP-Delhi.
may be due to current rape attacks?
most tourists still go there, delhi-agra-jaipur. Its not as bad as you think, most foreigners know how to handle India.
they learn themselves within 1 day. lolz.

@MarkusS : will you promise to take a few pics and post here.. preferably taj mahal, poor people.. stray dogs and a a cow in the middle of the road.. o_O

most tourists still go there, delhi-agra-jaipur. Its not as bad as you think, most foreigners know how to handle India.

@MarkusS : will you promise to take a few pics and post here.. preferably taj mahal, poor people.. stray dogs and a a cow in the middle of the road.. o_O

I dont want be in area with cows, stray dogs and poor people. And i dont ake pics of such stuff.

I think we will make city holidy, see museums and great restaurants, modern hotel and so on.

No one else sees a shatterpoint 2.0? This is long term trolling.

Guy says he wants to go to India, goes to India, comes back with a trip report on PDF, how India was so shyte, filthy, ugly, got robbed, molested, saw cows on the road, and every other stereotype associated with India and Indians.

This shyte is too old. I have just two words to say,

0edb526f5c417f06720075fa2bcdf5d359f0cfd64c33c2f23fc38ab7b578e181.jpg

Nah, crowded and polluted. Rajasthan is good for tourism, but the climate in Bangalore is great.

No one else sees a shatterpoint 2.0? This is long term trolling.

Guy says he wants to go to India, goes to India, comes back with a trip report on PDF, how India was so shyte, filthy, ugly, got robbed, molested, saw cows on the road, and every other stereotype associated with India and Indians.

This shyte is too old. I have just two words to say,

0edb526f5c417f06720075fa2bcdf5d359f0cfd64c33c2f23fc38ab7b578e181.jpg

will you apology when that is not the case? i never say something bad against a place wher i was guest.

I dont want be in area with cows, stray dogs and poor people. And i dont ake pics of such stuff.

I think we will make city holidy, see museums and great restaurants, modern hotel and so on.
well, for that you will have to travel on road, and road belongs to everybody, especially to holy cow. :)
most foreigners take pics, I just listed most common ones,if you dont take you have nothing to talk about when you go back :sick:

Nah, crowded and polluted. Rajasthan is good for tourism, but the climate in Bangalore is great.
going to India and giving taj a miss?

Depends. I went to Agra and gave Taj a miss!

My experience of Banaras (if thats the one in UP) wasn't all too good. I enjoyed Uttaranchal though. But everytime I have to visit north India, I just hope its over soon.

well, for that you will have to travel on road, and road belongs to everybody, especially to holy cow. :)
most foreigners take pics, I just listed most common ones,if you dont take you have nothing to talk about when you go back :sick:

i find it disrespectful to make pictures of poor people, but maybe thats just my opinion. But i would not do it. Im more into nature and landscape

Back
Top Bottom