What's new

Smriti Irani Stops 70,000 Students of KV From Learning German, Makes them Switch to Sanskrit

Man it was either Sanskrit or Marathi for me, I picked Sanskrit thinking it would be easy... I was horribly wrong.

I'm sure it's a LOT easier than Marathi, the latter was super hard, and thankfully, we only had to study it for 2 years.

Lassi bhai, and yeah i like salted and mostly Haryanavi like salted...I tried sweet few times but not my type
I mean WTF is sweet lassi? WHAT THE FCUK IS IT? lassi is always salted or it is some daahi with sugar and water.

I mean WTF is sweet lassi? WHAT THE FCUK IS IT? lassi is always salted or it is some daahi with sugar and water.
Kuch nahi bhai wese hi bakwas hai sab kuch...pure cheez hi achi hoti hai..
Yaha par yehi problem hai...dhud, dahi, lassi sab duplicate sa lagta hai...ek bhains lekar aani padegi par saara flat wala manega nahi :lol:

And that pledge ?

India is my country and all indians are my ahem ahem lol. . .I always use to skip that part haha

We on the other hand used say "India is my country and all Indians are MY brothers and Your Sisters.. LOL..!!!

Hello there fellow Kv Troll :D
remember this:Dour pledge
Bharat hamara desh hai.
Hum sab bharatvasi bhai behen hain.
Hamein apna desh pranon se bhi pyara hai.
Iski samridhi aur vividh sanskriti par hamein garv hai.
Hum iske suyogya adhikari ban-ne ka prayatna sada karte rahenge.
Hum apne mata-pita, shikshakon aur gurujanon ka aadar karenge aur sabke saath shisht-ta ka vyavahar karenge.
Hum apne desh aur deshwasiyon ke prati vafadaar rehne ki pratigya karte hain.
Unke kalyan aur samridhi mein hi hamara sukh nihit hai. JAI HIND!
-------------------
India is my country and all Indians are my brothers and sisters.
I love my country and I am proud of its rich and varied heritage.
I shall always strive to be worthy of it.
I shall give respect to my parents, teachers and elders and treat everyone with courtesy.
To my country and my people, I pledge my devotion.
In their well being and prosperity alone, lies my happiness. JAI HIND!

Back
Top Bottom