Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Cigarettes

Votes: 9 69.2%
  • Hookah

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Weed

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
Stay clear of these vices - will land you either with cancer, other other exotic diseases.

Have clear mind and healthy body. If you want to really inhale, inhale fresh air not any toxic fumes.

It reminds me when one captain decided to get in my personal vehicle, he decided to lite up. I stopped the car and threw him out. He threatened to have me reported and up for court martial - he was one rank higher than me. My 2cents; you were on my property and smoking is something which truely disgusts me and lighting without permission is against code of conduct. Bring on the challenge.

Never even heard of it.
Your teeth will fall off from the acid; we see it here in the cape province; tell tale signs are fallen teeth from the acid in it.

Stay clear of these vices - will land you either with cancer, other other exotic diseases.

Have clear mind and healthy body. If you want to really inhale, inhale fresh air not any toxic fumes.

It reminds me when one captain decided to get in my personal vehicle, he decided to lite up. I stopped the car and threw him out. He threatened to have me reported and up for court martial - he was one rank higher than me. My 2cents; you were on my property and smoking is something which truely disgusts me and lighting without permission is against code of conduct. Bring on the challenge.

Your teeth will fall off from the acid; we see it here in the cape province; tell tale signs are fallen teeth from the acid in it.
Lol, reminded me of days long past, a friend used to be like u, he smoked yet didnt want any in his car to avoid bieng discovered at home...... all he could do was yell at me while i smoked my heart out in his car with a smug smirk on my face....

Lol, reminded me of days long past, a friend used to be like u, he smoked yet didnt want any in his car to avoid bieng discovered at home...... all he could do was yell at me while i smoked my heart out in his car with a smug smirk on my face....
ja. I dont like to have even smell of food in my car. Must be spotless and no odour.

never smoked, never had sheesha, never had alcohol....never will.

Can smoke your Ride though !

Anyone here into smokeless tobacco?

Any one even know wtf is snus or in Iran we call it nas, or leaf. Its called neswar in Iran.

Afghani have introduced it here. Fukk that shit is good! I enjoy it now.

Used to Smoke silkcuts and B & H cigaretts. Been a non smoker for a long time now. I do have Cuban cigars after 6odd months just to get a break from the stressful day to day life.

5 dunhil lites (used the smoke 30 a day) and nic salts 2 ml a day 35 mg nicotine.

Smoke these together and you'll forget Indian Bangladesh Pakistani issues
CubanCigar-58cb05b35f9b581d72a76de1.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom