What's new

Smart phones | Selection advice, New releases, Concepts

Anybody used S4?

How useful do you find the Air Swipe feature? I personally think it's useless.

The eye roll feature is very useful though?

i hav been told by many that HTC phones aint durable at all :cry: they just attractive n thats it:undecided:

that is a hoax marsha. they are far more durable than htc one..
btw,abhi mobile nahi liya kya??:what:

All you geeks in Pakistan, how much is HTC One?

Any idea about Hafeez Centre prices? @Manticore

Last edited by a moderator:
Came here just to say that nokia is the product you should use in a long term. I have Lumia 920, I dropped it couple of times (1 time from 2metre high, one time to the toilet) and it still survives and operates normally :). I can download plenty of apps from app store and the camera is awesome.

Anybody used S4?

what are the top5 phones of 2013?

Samsung Galaxy S4
Motorola RAZR HD
HTC One --- The sealed case design means no SD expansion slot or user-replaceable battery.
Samsung Galaxy S3
Google Nexus 4
Apple iPhone 5
Motorola RAZR i

Anybody used S4?

I've got the S4 Active. A little compromise on the camera pixels but a more rugged and hardy phone. Dust proof and water proof for up to 30 mins in 3ft of water. And physical buttons instead of touch sensitive back and home 'buttons' on the bezel.
That being said, the air swipe feature is kind of annoying, but come handy when one is kneading dough or cooking or washing! Eye scrolling is nice and so are other 'communicating' features. I am still exploring my handset though. Underwater camera - Noice!

Someone Needs Review about Nokia Asha 501

Samsung Galaxy Y Duos S6102

Huawei ascend y300

Sony Xperia miro

Keep in mind that person has already used iphon and is fed up with that so advise needed about above ones

Someone Needs Review about Nokia Asha 501

Samsung Galaxy Y Duos S6102

Huawei ascend y300

Sony Xperia miro

Keep in mind that person has already used iphon and is fed up with that so advise needed about above ones

as he has used an iphone,he will be more comfortable with an android.. so asha rejected..

personally saying i wouldnt go for a huwaei(i am a bit brand conscious :P) between the other two,miro wins hands down.. it has a better camera(5mp vs 2mp),looks,memory(4gb vs 160mb) etc.. it even has 3g.. so my personal choice would be miro..

but talking neutrally, it is the huwaei which has the most features..

so neutrally saying-huwaei
personally saying-miro

but if he wants dual sim,then the y duos is a good option.. my mom had it earlier.. it sturdy and reliable..

There is one problem with Samsung Galaxy S4. It does not contain Radio unlike its predecessor S3 which have this feature.

Someone Needs Review about Nokia Asha 501 Samsung Galaxy Y Duos S6102 Huawe ascend y300 Sony Xperia miro

Above phones are not Value for money, I think in this price segment Qmobile Noir A10 is best offering, exact same phone is sold as Micromax A110 in India, Cynus T2 in Germany. It may not have the brand value but this model will offer best hardware for price you pay. You should verify after-sales service of Qmobile from local users and decide if it's worth the risk.

Back
Top Bottom