What's new

Smart diplomacy of Begum Khaleda Zia

To become PM and bring the BNP to power ....... :hitwall::rolleyes:

BNP is going to win next election,so why Khaleda come to India and what is the role you are expecting from India's side. How can India make anyone PM when Bangladeshi people vote for them. :cheesy:

Ziaur Rahman would indeed be shocked and saddened. In order to return her son to politics his wife is going to India to make a deal with Sonia and sell out the country by providing transit facility and Deep Sea Port in Chittagong to our neighbour. Zia would never have tolerated this .....

You want to say by making friendship with India, parties win election in BD. That mean BD peoples love India and vote for that party who has good relation with India. :victory:

It is possible BKZ will later visit Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Indonesia, Malaysia and Turkey.

Tareque has singlehandedly destroyed BNP from the core, the economy of the country and caused BNP to lose election. Yes, he did one thing without his knowledge. He allowed Jamaatis to infiltrate BNP that caused its quick ruin. If BKZ allows Jamaatis to dictate their terms BNP will be again embroiled into chaos and political instability.

BD people wants BNP but reject Tareque as they will reject also SHW. I feel pitty on the Jamaatis who are so eager to ruin BNP again. Some PDF mullah diplomats are advising to put condition for an India visit. The hypocrats!!

You are trying to assassinate BKZ's character by imposing false claim on her India visit. Jamaatis are so bent to destroy Bangladesh!!!!

Just don't understand how the Jamat who were responsible for widespread killing in 1971 grew into a strong political party in Bangladesh

border smuggling takes place with full cooperation of BSF.BSF soldiers themselves facilitate border smuggling by taking bribes.

Thousands of cows cross the border every day :laugh:

Before embarking on the tour, Khaleda Zia should seek complete stoppage of BSF killings on our borders as well as trial of past BSF killers and compensation for the victims.

Just go and knock the door of the leader and tell her than she is not required to come to India if she has such kind of deamand as mentioned by you....BSF is their to protect the border...So if you want to the killing to stop at border then please instruct your border guards to stop people from crossing the border from BD....Issue will be resolved..

border smuggling takes place with full cooperation of BSF.BSF soldiers themselves facilitate border smuggling by taking bribes.

Smugglers deserve punishment, These smugglers are corrupting some of our soldiers :devil:

Tareque has singlehandedly destroyed BNP from the core, the economy of the country and caused BNP to lose election. Yes, he did one thing without his knowledge. He allowed Jamaatis to infiltrate BNP that caused its quick ruin. If BKZ allows Jamaatis to dictate their terms BNP will be again embroiled into chaos and political instability.

BD people wants BNP but reject Tareque as they will reject also SHW. I feel pitty on the Jamaatis who are so eager to ruin BNP again. Some PDF mullah diplomats are advising to put condition for an India visit. The hypocrats!!

You are trying to assassinate BKZ's character by imposing false claim on her India visit. Jamaatis are so bent to destroy Bangladesh!!!!

Where do you get this about me being a Jamaati? I have no connection to the party.

BNP is going to win next election,so why Khaleda come to India and what is the role you are expecting from India's side. How can India make anyone PM when Bangladeshi people vote for them. :cheesy:

They did it in 2008 with the AL.

Just don't understand how the Jamat who were responsible for widespread killing in 1971 grew into a strong political party in Bangladesh

Sk. Mujib was a lion-hearted man. He was not to create a deep division in the country. So, he did not hang the Razaakar Jamaatis although these Jamaatis and their associates Al-Badr, Al-shams were more responsible for the killings than the PA troops.

However, the new rise of Jamaat is India itself. India does so many heineous things to BD that become political issues a ruling govt is unable to solve. So, people are played into the hands of jamaat propaganda and become its supporters. I am surprised to see so many active Jamaatis working in PDF.

You have to understand Jamaatis are highly educated. Many of them have entered govt services for the last three decades, specially during the two BNP terms. I must admit Jamaati leaders are not corrupted. So, they would recommend their party cader without getting any personal benefits while BNP was in power.

But, BNP itself could not recruit its own caders in the govt because its leaders wanted bribes for employing them. So, there are many more Jamaatis working in the govt bureaucracy than perhaps any other parties. Many of them are also working here volunteerily. You can see all these die-hard Jamaatis who would pretend BNP but will behave Jamaatis.

Sk. Mujib was a lion-hearted man. He was not to create a deep division in the country. So, he did not hang the Razaakar Jamaatis although these Jamaatis and their associates Al-Badr, Al-shams were more responsible for the killings than the PA troops.

However, the new rise of Jamaat is India itself. India does so many heineous things to BD that become political issues a ruling govt is unable to solve. So, people are played into the hands of jamaat propaganda and become its supporters. I am surprised to see so many active Jamaatis working in PDF.

You have to understand Jamaatis are highly educated. Many of them have entered govt services for the last three decades, specially during the two BNP terms. I must admit Jamaati leaders are not corrupted. So, they would recommend their party cader without getting any personal benefits while BNP was in power.

But, BNP itself could not recruit its own caders in the govt because its leaders wanted bribes for employing them. So, there are many more Jamaatis working in the govt bureaucracy than perhaps any other parties. Many of them are also working here volunteerily. You can see all these die-hard Jamaatis who would pretend BNP but will behave Jamaatis.

You are writing like an Indian with all this nonsense about Jamaatis. Whatever BNP or Jamaatis were in the government have all been removed in the last 3 years. The AL are very efficient. The administration is now filled with all Indian dalals and now the BNP is infiltrated by the Bharatis.

You are writing like an Indian with all this nonsense about Jamaatis. Whatever BNP or Jamaatis were in the government have all been removed in the last 3 years. The AL are very efficient. The administration is now filled with all Indian dalals and now the BNP is infiltrated by the Bharatis.

I am not talking like an Indian. Throughout all my posts I have refrained from taking political sides. But, do not think I have no political opinion. But, here I speak only for my country. This is same with Indians and Pakistanis. But, it is not true for the Bangladeshis. It is an international forum. Citzens of a country here cannot certainly help the country by quarreling on political lines. But, BD posters are just doing this.

We should say the truth and what is good for our country. A defence forum like PDF has been infiltrated with people who do not like either to learn themselves or to teach others (I am not certainly talking about you). People just keep on bickering. Read the threads on F-7BGI planes to know about it.

Whatever I have stated in my previous post is true to the core because I know how Jamaat has infiltrated into BNP and then into the govt. However, I must praise Jamaat leaders because they are not corrupt as BNP and AL leaders are.

I am not talking like an Indian. Throughout all my posts I have refrained from taking political sides. But, do not think I have no political opinion. But, here I speak only for my country. This is same with Indians and Pakistanis. But, it is not true for the Bangladeshis. It is an international forum. Citzens of a country here cannot certainly help the country by quarreling on political lines. But, BD posters are just doing this.

We should say the truth and what is good for our country. A defence forum like PDF has been infiltrated with people who do not like either to learn themselves or to teach others (I am not certainly talking about you). People just keep on bickering. Read the threads on F-7BGI planes to know about it.

Whatever I have stated in my previous post is true to the core because I know how Jamaat has infiltrated into BNP and then into the govt. However, I must praise Jamaat leaders because they are not corrupt as BNP and AL leaders are.

An answer that avoids everything that I have written .....

If BNP is supposed to be the winner ofc GoI should help her. But sorry.. BNP should stay away from Razakars.. they are a blot on BD society !!

Back
Top Bottom