What's new

Slavery in Saudi Arabia

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is not fair to think that all saudis are animals because some ignorant people who know nothing about humanity treated the

workers badly.And, regarding "Kafeel"system you should know that every worker is informed before he come to work in KSA

that this is our system and these are our rules and everyone is free to "take it or leave it"

I really do not understand why did they accept and then blame us for their own decision.

I visited Saudi arabia once when I alongside few other students went there alongside my professor who was going to give a lecture in one of Saudi Arabian Universities. when we were going back to Iran and we went into the airport to catch our plane, we saw a man being kicked by 3 people whilst on the floor, they were shouting at him in Arabic and I had no Idea what they were saying,. I asked my friend who was Iraqi and he said they were referring to him as a " Brown slave". we intervened and stopped those animals from hitting him, they quickly ran away like cowards. we helped him up and helped to clean himself. I started a coversation with him and it turned out he was from Pakistan and he come to work in Saudi Arabia to send money back to his poor family. I got his details, and when I went back to Iran I alongside my uncle actually help him move to Iran. he's now working for my uncles tire making factory and I see him every now on then.

Of course not all Saudi are animals, but unfortunately it seems this animal behaviour is not rare in saudi arabia when it comes to mistreating Pakistanis,Indians or Bangladeshi.

Try to come up with a better lie next time, 80% of Saudis are brown so why in god name we would call anyone a "brown slave" ?

The easiest thing in the world is to detect an Iranian lie.

Try to come up with a better lie next time, 80% of Saudis are brown so why in god name we would call anyone a "brown slave" ?

The easiest thing in the world is to detect an Iranian lie.

You can call me a liar if you want. but I don't expect you to come here and agree with me.
Pakistanis can themselves talk about their treatment in your country, so don't take my words for it.

And you're absolutely right that most Saudis are brown skinned, but the saudis that were attacking him were not brown and light skinned. They were not white, but still light.

Well acc to him that incident happened at the airport- one can easily pick when an iranian lies-

A Pakistani in Saudi Arabia calling me a liar as well. I don't blame you for lying.
They will probably lash for even daring to tell the truth. This man is Bangladeshi, but they make no distinctions between Indians, Pakistanis or Bangladeshi.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lol here saudis seems to love Pakistanis-

There are good and bad people every where- plus videos doesnt prove any point- every hate vid can be countered by a love vid-

Maybe the saudi rappers sis*** was fcuked by a Pakistani-

You can call me a liar if you want. but I don't expect you to come here and agree with me.
Pakistanis can themselves talk about their treatment in your country, so don't take my works for it.

And you're absolutely right that most Saudis are brown skinned, but the saudis that were attacking him were not brown and light skinned. They were not white, but still light
You still a liar in my book dear, if Saudi are brown then why would they call someone a "brown slave"

And for the video you posted there are good and bad in all over the world
Example, giving zakat to south asian workers during eid al fitr

A Pakistani in Saudi Arabia calling me a liar as well. I don't blame you for lying.

Yup any one want to see a racist irani- above is an example-

They will probably lash for even daring to tell the truth.

wonder how much lashes they gona give me after my previous comment on that rapper saudi- i am so afraid- :sick:-

Okay buddy I am lying. Saudi love Pakistanis and Indian and Bangladeshi.
I am not going to try and convince you to believe me because of your ignorance you will say " He is Iranians and is here to lie".
so Believe whatever you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom