What's new

Sky is the limit for India-Israel ties : Netanyahu after meet with Modi

but the world is a cold place and you fight for your survival ,being human is one thing an being ignorant is another israel is keeping its people safe unlike us indians who does not value a life they actually do...you kill one of us we kill all of you so you do not dare kill another of us israel is not a big country it is fighting and standing up for it's survival against the ISLAMIC terrorists and we as Hindus stand hand in hand with them !!
:mad: another yindutvavadi now tell me @Biplab Bijay who is angel and who is terrorist.

When BD becomes GAZA i will buy some land and build a big concrete wall around my land and will enjoy fishing and eating Hilsa-ish :D
before that, india will be full with bangladeshis, even i might grab your house illegally :D

before that, india will be full with bangladeshis, even i might grab your house illegally :D
Yeah...true!!! Im waiting for modi to do something!!!!!
Or anti Bangladesh militant group should b started n every Bangladesi in India should be killed!!!!

We will open flood gates of Brahmaputra in monsoon ;)
Then we will grab.Besides Bangladesh is already a Province/state of India ;)

Back
Top Bottom