What's new

Sky is the limit for India-Israel ties : Netanyahu after meet with Modi

because you are indian? ask pakistani they will call india a terrorist nation, USA court already summoned modi for the genocide he has done in gujarata.
So be it!

Perception matters!!
To me USA has a pariah like sensibilities after what they did to Iraq and Afghanistan.

ImageUploadedByDefence.pk1412073148.304472.jpg

Replace timmy with sanjiv. :lol:

because you are indian? ask pakistani they will call india a terrorist nation, USA court already summoned modi for the genocide he has done in gujarata.
No. We are angels. Atleast on the basis of pakistani standards.

To keep our borders secure we had to tie up with Israel and shut our eyes to its atrocities...this is pure business... nothing more nothing less.

no it is more than just "business when it comes to israel beside why do you care about it's atrocities?are you not an india first?you should not be bothered about what Israel is doing or have done in the past ,it is in our national interest to be allied with Israel we have no dispute with them , we hindus and the jews have been victims of Islamic terrorism therefor we share a common threat..are you aware that india was one of the first and only countries to acknowledge Israels existence? ,India is one of the few countries where Jews were never persecuted ,Israel has helped us during wars ,they share tech's with us they helped us train our soldiers ,our intelligence agency's are working together to combat terror and so on so it's not just business there is more to it ....

Why should we care about those atrocities ? Did they care about us ? They never cared about us.

no it is more than just "business when it comes to israel beside why do you care about it's atrocities?are you not an india first?
I am a human first!

dropithard said:
you should not be bothered about what Israel is doing or have done in the past ,it is in our national interest to be allied with Israel we have no dispute with them , we hindus and the jews have been victims of Islamic terrorism therefor we share a common threat..are you aware that india was one of the first and only countries to acknowledge Israels existence? ,India is one of the few countries where Jews were never persecuted ,Israel has helped us during wars ,they share tech's with us they helped us train our soldiers ,our intelligence agency's are working together to combat terror and so on so it's not just business there is more to it ....
I said i am keeping my eyes shut because if we dont get into this partnership then we dont 've any means to face a behemoth like China.
slight prejudice for your own country was expected :D
I am prejudiced...if you thought otherwise...well thats not my fault. :P

I am a human first!

I said i am keeping my eyes shut because if we dont get into this partnership then we dont 've any means to face a behemoth like China.

I am prejudiced...if you thought otherwise...well thats not my fault. :P

but the world is a cold place and you fight for your survival ,being human is one thing an being ignorant is another israel is keeping its people safe unlike us indians who does not value a life they actually do...you kill one of us we kill all of you so you do not dare kill another of us israel is not a big country it is fighting and standing up for it's survival against the ISLAMIC terrorists and we as Hindus stand hand in hand with them !!

Back
Top Bottom