What's new

Skirmish at Afghan-Pakistan border

Afghans are not our brother. Don't delusion yourself with this crap. They talk openly about breaking up Pakistan. Just look at their president Karazi, that dog who stayed in Pakistan as our guest and look how he repays us, by spouting venom against Pakistan and siding with India. They are sheltering anti Pakistan elements. Afghanistan was the only country not to recognize Pakistan, in fact they attacked us. We have a pathetic regime otherwise this pathetic cancer of a country we call Afghanistan needs to be wiped out from the face of this planet.
KARZAI type of Persons are not True representatives of Afghans.....we all know that esp in pakistan.....(you know that...man)

2nd: Plz dont mind
Pakistan have no Existence before 1947...ok
But Afghanistan do have existence from Centuries after Centuries.....Be logical
We love our Khyber Pakhtun Province...but the fact is....that land belongs to AFGHANISTAN.
Deorandline you know that was HOLY CRAP!!! ......FORMED SOMEWHERE IN 1890's
Afghans by nature are WARRIORS and respect Islam...& they never made DEORENDLINE an Issue (i mean serious issue)
they just want Free MOVEMENT across BORDERS to our land..........ok
UNFORTUNATELY....we are looking AFGHANS with modern CRITARIONS Or PARAMETERS LIKE
1. Visa (Holy Crap! idea invented in 1910)
2. Nationality (BULL SHIT ! IDEA)....As Dr.Allama Iqbal said
Nationality is kind of Modern Deity,...(Nai zamanay kay TAZA Khuda hain.....)

CONCLUSION: AS A BIG BROTHER , WE MUST TREAT OUR MUSLIM AFGHANS WITH DIGNITY & RESPECT bcoz they are the ones who brought us Islam
Iam AWAN...and my Persian ancestors came here by Sultan Ghaznavi Invasions (Sultan was Afghans king)

Not only Iran & Turkeye but many European & American countries too.

In Britain.
Jinnah.jpg

USA
AxlALZQCMAExSSX.jpg

Canada
xckns5.jpg

Saudi Arabia
1011180_10151753033849276_713870506_n.jpg

Iqbal

Argentina
800px-Plaza_pakistan_3.jpg

Europe
2927910421_bd0bb49b74.jpg

Germany
Muhammad_Iqbal.png

Honorary grave
Allama_Iqbal%27s_Honorary_Grave_at_Rumi%27s_Tomb.JPG

Not canada but USA..

Ankara - Turkey:

a.jpg

Jinnah Avenue or Cinnah Caddesi in Turkey:

kkkkkkkk.jpg

dscn0875-vii.jpg

These khattaks also loyally served british against other pashtun tribes....they are blood traitors
YOU SICK MAN.....now attacked your own country fellows............You must be BANNED

No by calling my fellow Pakistani Pushtuns as "akhrot" you commit an offense. You live in Pakistan, eat there & earn there.

IMO Any one who live in Pakistan, eat & earn there should not be so "namak haram" & "haram khor".

Don't dignify the troll with your reply,He is a typical ANPian with the usual gibber jabber...People like him and his Party has been strongly rejected by the People of KPK and these are few desperate remnants of their Kind who are already ignored by masses and will disappear in the due time...

We love our Khyber Pakhtun Province...but the fact is....that land belongs to AFGHANISTAN.

I stopped reading after this and No KPK does not belong to Afghanistan and no there was no Pakistan before 47 but the roots were always there and the land is known from its roots. I don't who you are and where does your ancestral links meet, but you really need to look into the mirror and have an introspection.
You will never ever hear an Indian saying anything like the above.

Bacha khan was also peaceful. Yet was put in jail and bullets were sprayed on their peaceful marches. Bacha khan was more of intellectual, thinker and awami leader than Jinnah but british had already decided that NWFP would be part of pakistan. Our armed resistance failed because it was irregular and not united . If Afridis rebelled, then other tribes didnt join them, each tribe to his own. United we stand, divided we fall.

There corrected you.. bacha khan intellectual.. n not many pakhtuns even give a damn about the guy ? who couldnt do jack instead was called a traitor n anti muslim for his support to congress against the creation of Pakistan... no legacy left... nobody knows tht guy......... his party rejected..... dead n buried in jalalabad.. poor guy :

j.jpg

And muslim leaguis were not peaceful, i dont know about punjab but in KPK they looted hindus during partition and were inciting people to kill hindus.

Yes im sure.. :rofl: but if people didnt support Muslim League than who looted n killed hindus?? you are contradicting yourself... and it wasnt ML activists from other parts of the country but the locals who seized the opportunity..

You have not read khushal's poetry , what he says about his khattak tribe.....he was betrayed and back-stabbed by his own khattak tribe for mughals. These khattaks also loyally served british against other pashtun tribes....they are blood traitors

Hahaha... Khushal Khan also had the same blood... but hey what about bacha khan himself.. the "non violent" advocate of congress??

No it doesn't We don't care if afghanistan existed for centuries or not but what matters is that KPK is with Pakistan since past 60+ years and it is unquestionable part of Pakistan. Sorry you need to control your delusions.

I stopped reading after this and No KPK does not belong to Afghanistan and no there was no Pakistan before 47 but the roots were always there and the land is known from its roots. I don't who you are and where does your ancestral links meet, but you really need to look into the mirror and have an introspection.
You will never ever hear an Indian saying anything like the above.
FILMI DIALOGUE !!! ....Say ! that's an Absolute LIE?? Say now???
Dr Allama IQbal said:
1. ALL INDIA BELONGS TO US.....LEAVE KPK (if you felt nuisance)
2. Dont see OLD world...with Modern Concepts....Concepts keeps on Changing....New concept is WORLD IS GOING GLOBAL ie Global Village
Pre 1900 world have NO VISAS , NO CREDIT CARDS, NO PAPER CURRENCY ......
You have Loaded your BRAIN CELLS with Burden of Complexity which causes your Thoughts not to penetrate the whole Heart of Muslim Dilemma.
PAKISTAN IS A VISION (A CONCEPT)...unlike Turkey for Turks / Persian for Iran.....bla bla
Pakistan encompass ALL Muslim ETHINIC diversity.....dont ensnared yourself in Modern theories

Pakone you should better join Pakhtunistan Defence forum :lol:

Iam AWAN...and my Persian ancestors came here by Sultan Ghaznavi Invasions (Sultan was Afghans king)

Not surprised. I have seen many awans and most of them were idiots. Most of the non-pukhtoon supporters of TTP I have seen from punjab are Awans. Your posts make sense now.

Not surprised. I have seen many awans and most of them were idiots. Most of the non-pukhtoon supporters of TTP I have seen from punjab are Awans. Your posts make sense now.

I am an awan too, Malik awan to be precise and no i am not a supporter of TTP. YOu cant generalize the whole community based on few examples.

There corrected you.. bacha khan intellectual.. n not many pakhtuns even give a damn about the guy ? who couldnt do jack instead was called a traitor n anti muslim for his support to congress against the creation of Pakistan... no legacy left... nobody knows tht guy......... his party rejected..... dead n buried in jalalabad.. poor guy :

View attachment 30998

Yes im sure.. :rofl: but if people didnt support Muslim League than who looted n killed hindus?? you are contradicting yourself... and it wasnt ML activists from other parts of the country but the locals who seized the opportunity..

Hahaha... Khushal Khan also had the same blood... but hey what about bacha khan himself.. the "non violent" advocate of congress??
Lakki marwat was stronghold of muslim league, khan habibullah khan and pir zakorri from lakki marwat are prominant names of pakistan movement.
And i wont deny that bacha khan failed on many levels. His concept of non-violence was highly flawed and too much demanding for war loving pakhtuns

I am an awan too, Malik awan to be precise and no i am not a supporter of TTP. YOu cant generalize the whole community based on few examples.

Yeah true. It is wrong to paint whole community with the same brush but it is truth that I have seen many awans supporting TTP on FB.

And his involvement in indian politics was also wrong, he should have focused on afghanistan and liberating NWFP

Lakki marwat was stronghold of muslim league, khan habibullah khan and pir zakorri from lakki marwat are prominant names of pakistan movement.
And i wont deny that bacha khan failed on many levels. His concept of non-violence was highly flawed and too much demanding for war loving pakhtuns

In short your own people,area was a muslim league stronghold... so much for bacha khan...

Awans are the descendants of Hazrat Abbas RA.... Nawab of Kalabagh is also Awan..

Back
Top Bottom