What's new

Skirmish at Afghan-Pakistan border

Yes....yes @EyanKhan you are now in my trap and I'm gonna continue to divide the poor and unsuspecting Pukhtoons or going to take part in some similar sorry arsed BS agenda ! :crazy:
Eyankhan is gullible like most of the akhroats. He is wondering how can pashtuns on other side of line, drawn by sir durand, can be his brothers?. This identity crisis, confusion and stupidity must be amusing for you :D

Eyankhan is gullible like most of the akhroats. He is wondering how can pashtuns on other side of line, drawn by sir durand, can be his brothers?. This identity crisis, confusion and stupidity must be amusing for you :D

@EyanKhan since when did you metamorph into a talking 'akhroat' ? :what:

His sense of patriotism isn't a pleasant surprise for every Pakistani Pukhtoon that I've ever known has that; you, on the other hand, are a sorry case who is a disparaged both by his own people and those across the border he claims to be his own !

@Armstrong has nothing to do with my views , rather it's the realities of the time!
In encyclopedias, if you search word pashtun , there will be articles about them. Which side of pashtuns would be mentioned in the article about pashtun qaum, afghanistan or pakistan?. Let me make it easy for you, check this Pashtun people - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia and then reply

@EyanKhan since when did you metamorph into a talking 'akhroat' ? :what:

His sense of patriotism isn't a pleasant surprise for every Pakistani Pukhtoon that I've ever known has that; you, on the other hand, are a sorry case who is a disparaged both by his own people and those across the border he claims to be his own !
I belong to my flock and believe in co-existence with "others". It would be strange if i say that wolves of jungle A and Jungle B doesnt belong to same species. There can be many packs of wolves, but wolves are wolves. Brainwashed pashtuns of mutala e pakistan, are domesticated in such manner that they think they are sheeps not wolves.

Last edited:
It seems like the enemity between ANA and PA is growing up.

it is not growing up but someone is trying to create enemity between two forces .... Afghan intelligence is working against Pakistan from long time now , plus now recent years india is showing a lot interest in Afghan forces ... and RAW is penetrated deep in Afghan forces

Help Afghanistan in rebuilding rather than showing your dominance over them

I belong to my flock and believe in co-existence with "others". It would be strange if i say that wolves of jungle A and Jungle B doesnt belong to same species. There can be many packs of wolves, but wolves are wolves. Brainwashed pashtuns of mutala e pakistan, are domesticated in such manner that they think they are sheeps not wolves.
And what if the wolves of the other pack don't give a rats *** about you , would you still trust them?

Afghan forces need to know their place. Pakistan shouldn't compromise its sovereignty just because some monkeys are now armed with guns.

And what if the wolves of the other pack don't give a rats *** about you , would you still trust them?
Still they would be wolves not cats, is'nt?......I have feud with my cousins and we are not talking, yet we are kin...............A pakhtun of Dir might not be giving a :rats *** about a pakhtun of zhob, yet both are kin.

Still they would be wolves not cats, is'nt?......I have feud with my cousins and we are not talking, yet we are kin...............A pakhtun of Dir might not be giving a :rats *** about a pakhtun of zhob, yet both are kin.

AND they're both Pakistani :angel:

Lets say that Pakhtun of Dir settles in U.K, like you, and acquire British nationality and discard pakistani one. Still he and that pakhtun of zhob of pakistani nationality would belong to the same qaum

Ok, then how about this: join Pakistan, be re-united with you Pashtun brothers? Most Pashtuns are Pakistani,, are they not?
Alternatively, go back to your country and do something about those Tajiks; because as long as they are there Afghanistan can't truly live up to its name as the "land of Afghans" (if that word can even be used to mean 'Pashtun' anymore).

Ok, then how about this: join Pakistan, be re-united with you Pashtun brothers? Most Pashtuns are Pakistani,, are they not?
Alternatively, go back to your country and do something about those Tajiks; because as long as they are there Afghanistan can't truly live up to its name as the "land of Afghans" (if that word can even be used to mean 'Pashtun' anymore).
Once i was of opinion that either pakhtunkhwa should join Afghanistan or Afghanistan should join Pakistan........but now i think there is no need of that, the emphasis should be on unity of pashtuns, decreasing gap between them, cooperation on various pashtun-related matters.............without erasing border. This would eliminate the un-necessary hostility between two countries, once peace is restored to Afghanistan, every pakistani pashtun should consider it his moral obligation to help pashtuns on other side to rebuild their country, in various fields like education, health, engineering etc....language , customs and norms of society are same , so easy to work there. Unfortunately no such sensations exist due to widened gap between two people of the same quam.....i mean look at @EyanKhan, not ready to accept them as his people, most of pakistani pashtuns in KPK think like that. @ghilzai say he spits on afghans. @Abu Zolfiqar stresses on pakistaniat only. @Luftwaffe detest them due to polio and some mysterious diseases and for pak-afghan border clash that took place in late 80s

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom