What's new

Skirmish at Afghan-Pakistan border

Fear of hindu dominance was problem of you indics/desis, not ours. Jinnah was british himself, our people didnt become angraizified for british, we welcomed them with bullets. Hindu raj lol, tell this to 18 crores indian muslims which your angraiz jinnah baba left to "hindu raj"

Indian Muslims stayed in India of their own accord. India was created as secular state for people of all religion.It did not instill same kind fear in minorities as fellow state which was created in the name of religion.

That is why huge population of Muslims and almost entire population of other religious minorities chose India over Pakistan.

That is why Indian minorities have flourished in India,Indian Muslim population alone has increased ten folds since partition.

Can any other South Asian countries boast such numbers??

Hindus were dominating your race through their puppet masters. Despite your bullets, It was Baba Jinnah who liberated you and gave you independt home free from the clutches of either side, with a new identity to begin with
Hindus, in our areas, were our serfs. British and before them sikhs, were our enemies who invaded our lands and occupied it. Your jinnah baba , 'sir' syed ahmad khan, 'sir' iqbal were loyal servants of british raj. Muslim league was created to serve and please angraiz masters. No muslim leagui leader was arrested and sent to jail. Wealthy jinnah couldnt communicate with awam in their langauge, he was not even awami leader yet some idiot called him baba e qaum.

With mention of khushal khan Khattak, did i hit a nerve, i wonder.

No by calling my fellow Pakistani Pushtuns as "akhrot" you commit an offense. You live in Pakistan, eat there & earn there.

IMO Any one who live in Pakistan, eat & earn there should not be so "namak haram" & "haram khor".

No by calling my fellow Pakistani Pushtuns as "akhrot" you commit an offense. You live in Pakistan, eat there & earn there.

IMO Any one who live in Pakistan, eat & earn there should not be so "namak haram" & "haram khor".
I do not break any laws, i am not involved in any criminal activities neither i am involved in terrorism, i am serving my country as a doctor....how i can be a namak haram?
I am not burden on my country, perhaps you have no idea how many of our doctors run to america and european countries...they are namak haram

Hindus, in our areas, were our serfs. British and before them sikhs, were our enemies who invaded our lands and occupied it. Your jinnah baba , 'sir' syed ahmad khan, 'sir' iqbal were loyal servants of british raj. Muslim league was created to serve and please angraiz masters. No muslim leagui leader was arrested and sent to jail. Wealthy jinnah couldnt communicate with awam in their langauge, he was not even awami leader yet some idiot called him baba e qaum.

Because Muslim Laegui members were not blowing themselves unlike your congressi members. Remember bhagat sing?

Hazrat Mohd Ali Jinnah(R.A) was wealthy yet he left all his wealth for Pakistan & died on the streets of Karachi without any medical service...what about your leaders?

Sir Jinnah(R.A), Sir Syyed (R.A), Allama Iqbal(R.A), Sir Aga Khan(R.A) etc fought for entire Muslims of British colony...history does not remember them for no reason. These leaders are known in entire world for their peaceful fight against occupation. There are streets, avenues, statues, etc associated with their names so that these great names will always be remembered.

Last edited:
Because Muslim Laegui members were not blowing themselves unlike your congressi members. Remember bhagat sing?

Hazrat Mohd Ali Jinnah(R.A) was wealthy yet he left all his wealth for Pakistan & died on the streets on Karachi without any medical service...what about your leaders?

Sir Jinnah(R.A), Sir Syyed (R.A), Allama Iqbal(R.A), etc fought for entire Muslims of British colony...history does not remember them for no reason. These leaders are known in entire world for their peaceful fight against occupation. There are streets, avenues, statues, etc associated with their names so that these great names will always be remembered.

Absolutely right, that is why in Muslim countries like Turkey, Iran etc have roads and institutions named after these great personalities.

Pakistan air force should be asked to take out this menace across the border. Its high time Pakistan should put Afghans to their place. Disgusting creatures makes me sick to the stomach.
Hay People....Afghans are Our Brothers.....Dont talk cheap language
They are sacrificing their lives for last 30 Years, we have fulfilled out interests by the blood of afghans blocking Russians ...
You have Disgust against Talibans...but talibans have many GROUPS..not all Groups are against pakistan....And here..we need little bit of Politics to engage Good ones with Bad ones...

I do not break any laws, i am not involved in any criminal activities neither i am involved in terrorism, i am serving my country as a doctor....how i can be a namak haram?
I am not burden on my country, perhaps you have no idea how many of our doctors run to america and european countries...they are namak haram

Chor ki dari mein tinka...this proverb fits right here.

You did break forum rules by calling other members "akhrot". You are posting crap against the country you live, eat, earn...so what category you fit in?

BAYWAQOOOF........bak bak na kro.....
Tabiat ziada kharab hooo to...ORS pee lena.....

INFERIORITY COMPLEX ...kay patient hoooo....
Tabhi har waqt ....Bakwas karty rahty hooo

What your bandooqs couldn't do,, Qalams and Zubans of Sir syed, Jinnah, Iqbal did. They proved they were more intelligent than your so called brothers in arms. Muslim league leaders were the most cultured and peaceful citizens. Why you want to see peaceful citizens in Jails? Is this some kind of weird scale of yours to gauge success of political leader?

Jinnah loved by common populace proved emotions and muslim identity are more powerful than language barriers.If your pashutns produced one Baba Jinnah who had brains to fight british with his IQ not with bandooq, You would had got independence much before

Last edited:
Absolutely right, that is why in Muslim countries like Turkey, Iran etc have roads and institutions named after these great personalities.

Not only Iran & Turkeye but many European & American countries too.

In Britain.
Jinnah.jpg

USA
AxlALZQCMAExSSX.jpg

Canada
xckns5.jpg

Saudi Arabia
1011180_10151753033849276_713870506_n.jpg

Iqbal

Argentina
800px-Plaza_pakistan_3.jpg

Europe
2927910421_bd0bb49b74.jpg

Germany
Muhammad_Iqbal.png

Honorary grave
Allama_Iqbal%27s_Honorary_Grave_at_Rumi%27s_Tomb.JPG

Hay People....Afghans are Our Brothers.....Dont talk cheap language
They are sacrificing their lives for last 30 Years, we have fulfilled out interests by the blood of afghans blocking Russians ...
You have Disgust against Talibans...but talibans have many GROUPS..not all Groups are against pakistan....And here..we need little bit of Politics to engage Good ones with Bad ones...

Afghans are not our brother. Don't delusion yourself with this crap. They talk openly about breaking up Pakistan. Just look at their president Karazi, that dog who stayed in Pakistan as our guest and look how he repays us, by spouting venom against Pakistan and siding with India. They are sheltering anti Pakistan elements. Afghanistan was the only country not to recognize Pakistan, in fact they attacked us. We have a pathetic regime otherwise this pathetic cancer of a country we call Afghanistan needs to be wiped out from the face of this planet.

I would rather listen to Khushal khan khattak who struggled for pashtun national solidarity and tried to bring unity among tribes

The same Khattaks who you claim are beghairats etc? :lol:

Allama Iqbal was much better than Khushal khan khattak. At Least A punjabi struggled for Muslim Ummah instead of some bull shyte ethnic or nationalist struggle.

Did any Pathan succedded in liberating themselves from British and Hindu raj? Remind us who liberated pathans from them?

They were both different people.. from different times... one fought against imperialism.. the other against mughal turds.. both were like saints..

Fear of hindu dominance was problem of you indics/desis, not ours. Jinnah was british himself, our people didnt become angraizified for british, we welcomed them with bullets. Hindu raj lol, tell this to 18 crores indian muslims which your angraiz jinnah baba left to "hindu raj"

Stuff it .. yours were probably herding sheeps in paktia or somewhere... you arent even a pure afghan rather of hindu origin urself..

The so called 18 crore chose india.. millions of others Pakistan... fear of hindu.. lol.. they were already "big" in the govt .. n im sure nobody wanted to be dominated or massacred by them.. with no religious or economic freedom.. much like you see today.. Jinnah baba tried till 46 to keep the sub continent... read about the cabinet mission formula .. it was congress that was against the small legal demands of the muslim league.. which won with the highest no of seats in muslim majority states...

Last edited:
What your bandooqs couldn't do,, Qalams and Zubans of Sir syed, Jinnah, Iqbal did. They proved they were more intelligent than your so called brothers in arms. Muslim league leaders were the most cultured and peaceful citizens. Why you want to see peaceful citizens in Jails? Is this some kind of weird measures of yours to gauge success of political leader?

Jinnah loved by common populace proves emotions and muslim identity are more powerful than language barriers.If your pashutns produced one Baba Jinnah who had brains to fight british with his IQ not with bandooq, You would got independence much before
Bacha khan was also peaceful. Yet was put in jail and bullets were sprayed on their peaceful marches. Bacha khan was more of intellectual, thinker and awami leader than jinnah but british had already decided that NWFP would be part of pakistan. Our armed resistance failed because it was irregular and not united . If Afridis rebelled, then other tribes didnt join them, each tribe to his own. United we stand, divided we fall.
And muslim leaguis were not peaceful, i dont know about punjab but in KPK they looted hindus during partition and were inciting people to kill hindus.

The same Khattaks who you claim are beghairats etc? :lol:

They were both different people.. from different times... one fought against imperialism.. the other against mughal turds.. both were like saints..

Stuff it .. yours were probably herding sheeps in paktia or somewhere... you arent even a pure afghan rather of hindu origin urself..

The so called 18 crore chose india.. millions of others Pakistan... fear of hindu.. lol.. they were already "big" in the govt .. n im sure nobody wanted to be dominated or massacred by them.. with no religious or economic freedom.. much like you see today.. Jinnah baba tried till 46 to keep the sub continent... read about the cabinet mission formula .. it was congress that was against the small legal demands of the muslim league.. which won with the highest no of seats in muslim majority states...
You have not read khushal's poetry , what he says about his khattak tribe.....he was betrayed and back-stabbed by his own khattak tribe for mughals. These khattaks also loyally served british against other pashtun tribes....they are blood traitors

Last edited:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom