What's new

Six reasons, why India can beat China.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you want me to start a new thread of reasons where China beats the hell out of India

Do what ever you want, just have the 1000 reasons presented.

PS: Have them numbered, it helps in counting :)

yeah Obama think cz indians are taking low level jobs from iliterate americans which is not a big issue for americans compare to wht China is doing economically thts why in FP debates no one mention india ut mention china everywhere plus i have never seen any Pakistani taking sides of america ( but hav seen every indians who can even kill someone to make americans happy) even we support china on logical issues bit like u indians who even support US/ Israel more than India.....and dont take tention abt when Pakistan will stand up (as we know the drama of u guys how much u care for us since last 65 years..) better try to stand up for urself first & stop hiding behind US to fight with China from their shoulders.

Dude we are everywhere in US. whether its ISRO , A Mc'donald joint or CitiBank. Even in US spaceship an Indian women is there. Pakistanis have become isolated community there like they in UK due to increasing extremism and terrorism.

I can state thousand reasons why China can beat India !

Yeah we all know your THIS talent :)
But please don't waste your talent for such small things. your country needs your THIS talent most.

Back to the real world,when will india have modern cities that can match our second-tier cities such as Xiamen,Dalian.
We have dozens of such modern and beautiful cities.to be honest, i don't think india will have any city that can match Shanghai or Shenzhen in 30 years.
Xiamen
68795570_fce69039d8_m.jpg

83_223833_c2629a93bba634d.jpg

Dalian
2958412820833428940.jpg

20100518160417646.jpg

Six reasons, why will India beat China

Ever wondered who will win the economic competition between China and India? Here are the six short answers to your question – the reason why India will become the next Asian Tiger while the Chinese dragon be humiliated. :P

This article was published in 2008 (though this thread was posted in 2012).

Now, let's look at what ACTUALLY happened:

Pranab seeks calm after S&P downgrade - Hindustan Times

IMF cuts India growth forecast to 4.9% - The Times of India

Standard & Poor's warns India of a downgrade to junk - The Times of India

---------------------

Now, in hindsight... what do the Indian members have to say?

Only a Hindi can post such a thing. You CANNOT beat China even in 10000 years, you hindis can't even come close to China in 10000 years. Do you know why? because China is a self built country no body helped them they made themselves & they will continue to grow stronger where as India is asking for all the help from US & it is true US is helping India & both are trying their best to beat China but you can’t do it.

India is good at one thing buying failed & cheap technology.

haha ha ha.. I really laughed while reading it...

what about malyalam, tamil, telgu, marathi, bangali, garo, bodo???

b/t where is bahrain??

Back to the real world,when will india have modern cities that can match our second-tier cities such as Xiamen,Dalian.
We have dozens of such modern and beautiful cities.to be honest, i don't think india will have any city that can match Shanghai or Shenzhen in 30 years.
Xiamen

Dalian

I think our third or even budding 4th tier cities can beat them rather soundly

Dongguan, Guangdong

800px-DG_2030.PNG

jg3.jpg

dongguan.jpg

very-cool-view-from-one.jpg

Guiyang-------The capital of the poorest province Guizhou.(Guiyang ranked 101 of China in GDP-cities-ranking )
can mumbai be guiyang in 10 years?

middle_1942406vvgakuj281v68ga.jpg

middle_194247z1hjxsjxqwz0xeqx.jpg

middle_194251q76176v6bh1mefex.jpg

100802173834ac686d31c0acea.jpg

1008021739585a0fa8b3d3d38c.jpg

Some parts of Mumbai do resemble guiyang

see any differences in the above pictures?the exterior walls of your best buildings are decorated with paint,while the worst of ours are painted ,too.i can not see one piece of curtain wall in your picture.

btw,do you know what is curtain wall?

First of all folks building cities doesnot matter here. Germany has almost no skyscrapers, so does britain. China has 1000s of them but still economically is relitively not that big. Yes I agree that real estate is a big part of China's economy but I am not interested in that. China builds cities and buildings on the theory "build and people will come".

What I want is India to achieve what China has done in manufacturing. I want to see India producing stuff. Buildings will just come as economy grows and demand increases.

In infra I want to India to build metros, roads and highways and airports. Fortunately we see that happening all over India. 12 cities of India has metros under cons and 50 airports have been built in last 5 yrs. These highrises will just come as demand increases.

see any differences in the above pictures?the exterior walls of your best buildings are decorated with paint,while the worst of ours are painted ,too.i can not see one piece of curtain wall in your picture.

btw,do you know what is curtain wall?

Will need a close-up to see if curtain wall is on those buildings.

First of all folks building cities doesnot matter here. Germany has almost no skyscrapers, so does britain. China has 1000s of them but still economically is relitively not that big. Yes I agree that real estate is a big part of China's economy but I am not interested in that. China builds cities and buildings on the theory "build and people will come".

What I want is India to achieve what China has done in manufacturing. I want to see India producing stuff. Buildings will just come as economy grows and demand increases.

In infra I want to India to build metros, roads and highways and airports. Fortunately we see that happening all over India. 12 cities of India has metros under cons and 50 airports have been built in last 5 yrs. These highrises will just come as demand increases.

Do you know how many related industries that can be driven by real estate ?Iron and steel, cement, metal, glass, chemicals, ceramics, plastics, machinery, electronics, textiles......almost every industry!Along with the development of the real estate industry, China has become the world's largest manufacturer of building materials and construction machinery productions.

what China has done in manufacturing?it is it your real thoughts?do you want to be the biggest fake goods manufacturer? do you forget that you often laugh at our manufacturing?

before you build enough roads ,you need to establish and improve the traffic rules .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom