Not open for further replies.
5 reason why India cant beat china

1/weak military against china/pakistan
2.weak and corrupt leader
3.90 percent poor population
4.Bad economy
5.Many serpertist movement from south to north and east to west

This is between India and China. Where da hell Pakistan comes into picture? :o

Leave it pakistanis. har jagah khud ko bewajah ghusedne ka koi matlab nahin. U r not in the picture at all.

This article should be posted in stupid and funny section

Tum kyon pareshan ho yaar. Its between India and China. Go compete with Uganda or Nigeria.

What joke? I can understand that CPC has brainwashed you with all the things. Please try to vote to select your candidate and then come to comment here

so when 'will' India catch-up with China, you mean by the time Somalia 'will' catch-up with the U.S?

so when 'will' India catch-up with China, you mean by the time Somalia 'will' catch-up with the U.S?

No whenur country will catch up with Pakistan when it comes to democratic rights.

only six fake reasons:p??

but there are 1000s of reasons why india cann't beat China...:lol:

only six fake reasons:p??

but there are 1000s of reasons why india cann't beat China...:lol:

Nice to see our major enemy once upon a time has become side enemy by supporting big brother China again

Nice to see our major enemy once upon a time has become side enemy by supporting big brother China again

whtever float ur ship, but i made a sense, i think u indians need one thread per day of this kind to get a moral boast......why not working hard like chinese instead of making threads here every now n than? cz statistics are always opposite to wht u indians says, ever see a chinese comparing themself with US? even americans do tht but not chinese....

Only a Hindi can post such a thing. You CANNOT beat China even in 10000 years, you hindis can't even come close to China in 10000 years. Do you know why? because China is a self built country no body helped them they made themselves & they will continue to grow stronger where as India is asking for all the help from US & it is true US is helping India & both are trying their best to beat China but you can’t do it.

India is good at one thing buying failed & cheap technology.

O Mr. Cheer Leader. Get out of this post. U are not allowed here. Only China and India.

whtever float ur ship, but i made a sense, i think u indians need one thread per day of this kind to get a moral boast......why not working hard like chinese instead of making threads here every now n than? cz statistics are always opposite to wht u indians says, ever see a chinese comparing themself with US? even americans do tht but not chinese....
Dude dont tell us to work hard. majority of us working really hard. Thatswhy we are competing with China and even Obama thinks that we are threat to US's job ratio. But seeing Pakistan as a side hero to China and US is really painful. WHEN WILL THE REAL Pakistan STAND UP?

I can state thousand reasons why China can beat India !

This is not going to happen. Never.
India biggest week point is corruption and this banana democracy.

Dude dont tell us to work hard. majority of us working really hard. Thatswhy we are competing with China and even Obama thinks that we are threat to US's job ratio. But seeing Pakistan as a side hero to China and US is really painful. WHEN WILL THE REAL Pakistan STAND UP?

yeah Obama think cz indians are taking low level jobs from iliterate americans which is not a big issue for americans compare to wht China is doing economically thts why in FP debates no one mention india ut mention china everywhere plus i have never seen any Pakistani taking sides of america ( but hav seen every indians who can even kill someone to make americans happy) even we support china on logical issues bit like u indians who even support US/ Israel more than India.....and dont take tention abt when Pakistan will stand up (as we know the drama of u guys how much u care for us since last 65 years..) better try to stand up for urself first & stop hiding behind US to fight with China from their shoulders.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom