What's new

Six reasons, why India can beat China.

Status
Not open for further replies.
i agree with chinese members here.
these six reason crap is bs.it would take us decades to reach where china is now.so please kindly stop embarassing yourself and your fellow countrymen.
there are no miracles.china is stronger and powerfull than us and we should accept it.we should work hard to match china and it's capbilities only then we would succeed in future.

Quite sensible. We should never follow the chinese model of growth as our challenges are very different from each other. Rather we should follow a slow and steady process and reach the basic level of prosperity. less poverty, better sanitation,education and food for all,these should be the priority,not the high rises of Sanghai.
Forget about China, even Vietnam,Bangladesh,Srilanka have done better than us. These countries have taken these basic problems quite seriously decades ago and took steps according to their social systems. That's why they are on the top of any progress report,not India.

Lol I got it china is about 60 yrs ahead of India lolll. :victory:. what a clown spewing hate without facts.

no,indian GDP was about twice of China 60 years ago.

Lets see where China and India are today.

infrastructure: imo India is about 15-20 yrs behind.
economic size: 8-10 yrs behind or less. China was 1 trillion in 1999 and 2 trill in 2004. India was 1 trillion in 2007 and is about 2 trillion right now give or take on ruppe fall or rise.
manufacturing: Atleast 12-15 yrs behind.

What do you guys say??

Not really.

China went from 1.5 trillion to 7.3 trillion in 10 years, how?

We had an extremely fast growth rate during those years, in 2007 for example we grew at 14.2%.

If you want to do that in 10 years time, you need the same growth rate we had in the past decade. And that requires significant infrastructure to already be in place.

Not really.

China went from 1.5 trillion to 7.3 trillion in 10 years, how?

We had an extremely fast growth rate during those years, in 2007 for example we grew at 14.2%.

If you want to do that in 10 years time, you need the same growth rate we had in the past decade. And that requires significant infrastructure to already be in place.
In terms of economic size yes it will indeed take us longer than what China took. We will not achieve the speed of China. And I dont even want India to grow at 14% :cheesy:.
A growth rate of 8-10% with manufacturing taking the most expansion is what I want. China build too much real estate during that period, India simply can't build at that pace. But we can manufacture because we have roads and highways, metros and monorails in cities, a reliable rail network, dedicated freight corridors for industrial transportation availibility of land and resources. Port are being expanded and Indian port capacity is now 1.3 billion tonnes. In next 5 yrs it will be doubled to 2.5 billion tonnes. More over we are now the 2nd largest producer of vehicles and 5th largest in cars. In 3 yrs will be 2nd largest in cars too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom