What's new

Six killed in US drone strike in North Waziristan

Gryphon

Reaction score
51b2193d94797.jpg

NORTH WAZIRISTAN: Six suspected militants including “some high value target” have been killed in a US drone strike on a compound in Shawal area of the restive North Waziristan Agency Friday night.

This is first such attack since Nawaz Sharif was sworn in as prime minister this week.

Intelligence sources told Dawn.com that the unmanned aircraft fired two missiles at a compound in Mangroati village in Shawal Tehsil of the North Waziristan Agency situated on Pakistan-Afghanistan border.

The area is considered a stronghold of Taliban and al Qaeda linked militants.

About the possible high value target hit in the strike, the sources said that information is being collected but the identity of suspected militants is yet to be ascertained.

Six killed in US drone strike in North Waziristan - DAWN.COM

nasal gandi hay goray ki nae .

ye nae hatayn gay jab tak in ka exit route band na kar dia jaey

maro in kuton ko Afghanistan mayn trap kar kay

in ki games khelnay aur bases secure karnay ka theka nae hamara.

So just what is a suspected militant?

Is it some hideous cross breed between a civilian and a militant?

it's like a weather forecast; 'suspected militant with a 70% chance of high value target.'

Forgive me, but when my countrymen's lives are at stake, the word 'suspected' for those that have been killed is just not good enough.

Well for starter's my advice to Nawaz Sharif would be to immediately bring this issue on the Floor of General Assembly and even Security Council if Possible. Secondly, Pakistan should immediately bring this matter in the International Court in Haig. This is a violation of International Law and Pakistan Government has never challenged the US on any International Forum.

Then progressively up the ante. The American Public is unaware of this issue and it is our responsibility to make the aware of what their Govt. is doing is illegal and immoral.

So when is PTI blocking NATO route threw KPK ??

A provincial government is severely limited.

When it comes to the international stage, foreign polciy.
Provincial governments can squirm and squeal. The real authority lies with the federal government, in this case the patwari league nawaz.

Well for starter's my advice to Nawaz Sharif would be to immediately bring this issue on the Floor of General Assembly and even Security Council if Possible. Secondly, Pakistan should immediately bring this matter in the International Court in Haig. This is a violation of International Law and Pakistan Government has never challenged the US on any International Forum.

Then progressively up the ante. The American Public is unaware of this issue and it is our responsibility to make the aware of what their Govt. is doing is illegal and immoral.

OR Pakistan could withdraw permission for Drone strikes.

Without it you people would only become a laughing stock in the world.

Provincial governments can squirm and squeal. The real authority lies with the federal government, in this case the patwari league nawaz.

but it can refuse to accept nato supplies or not?

Lol at you honestly thinking that pak army isnt involved in drone strikes. You guys do know that they take off from pak right? Pak army is involved because they get paid under the table. Pak army is the bighest rogue organization in the world hands down.

I think only few days back Imran khan's party was saying that they will block the supply routes threw KPK at least.

Lol at you honestly thinking that pak army isnt involved in drone strikes. You guys do know that they take off from pak right? Pak army is involved because they get paid under the table. Pak army is the bighest rogue organization in the world hands down.

if shareef thinks that he doesnt has enough authority then why not leave the federal and cry about it?

Instead of raising hue and cry, Pakistani people must realize drone attacks cant happen without the permission of army and political government.

We are definitely going the wrong path. By not stopping these drones, we are alienating a big portion of our country.

hand over drones to PAk army, this is my solution. drones are effective but only if they target militants and that's a vague concept of precision.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom