What's new

Six killed in US drone strike in North Waziristan

Where is new KP? Where is change?

Why not collect donation to buy anti aircraft gun for your police and rangers?

Yahan pakistan maar rahayain hain aur sher gaar mei soh raha ha ... phelay he warn kya tha ...circus ka sher ha

So just what is a suspected militant?

Is it some hideous cross breed between a civilian and a militant?

it's like a weather forecast; 'suspected militant with a 70% chance of high value target.'

Forgive me, but when my countrymen's lives are at stake, the word 'suspected' for those that have been killed is just not good enough.

Thats a good question. Ask your govt. who was targeted.

if shareef thinks that he doesnt has enough authority then why not leave the federal and cry about it?

and why exactly would he do that? He isnt imran khan lol.

Pak military is actively involved in drone attacks. Ive said it before and Im saying it again. Drones take off from pakistani soil, they dont come from a neighboring country. It is impossible to believe that US drones are functions from within pak without armys consent. Only a fool would believe that. Pak army is the biggest rogue organization on the face of this earth. Some of us have realized this and some of you will realize this sooner than later. But its bound to happen

Drones are mostly precise... There are local spies in waziristan who confirms the militants and then place the chip on their house...drone then strikes misile on the house where chip is placed.

One of my kiliwal was taikaydaar in wana few years ago, he told me that he saw a drone attack by himself...uzbeks were moving in the vehicle and drone fired misiles on them, destroying them along with vehicle.

Nawaz will prove to be a coward like Zardari if he can't stop these drone attacks. They are killing innocent civilians.

And what about 3000 militants killed by Drone including recent no 2 of TTP. What your 50000 soldier are not doing these 30-40 drone are doing.

Yeah saala america baaz nahi aata hai!!
Anyway, i will support one drone attack on Rana sanullah, Then see reaction of Noora league!!

Drones are mostly precise... There are local spies in waziristan who confirms the militants and then place the chip on their house...drone then strikes misile on the house where chip is placed.

One of my kiliwal was taikaydaar in wana few years ago, he told me that he saw a drone attack by himself...uzbeks were moving in the vehicle and drone fired misiles on them, destroying them along with vehicle.

Uzbeks are holding poor Waziris hostage.

Stealing their women, and raping and bombing their boys.

Uzbeks are too powerful for the local Waziris.

Apney mun ko lagaam dey .....

There are no uzbeks in wana, after mullah nazir expelled them.

A high value target got killed . Though in the past too his death reports were there BUT this time seems he is gone.

Though on the one hand it is seen as a good thing that they had killed TWO top leaders of TTP.

BUT on the other there is this real and serious concern and FACT that US is deliberatly targeting those who are now ready to lay arms and talk to Nawaz Sharif Govt.

Wazirs had hit uzbeks so badly. Nobody was able to and nobody used to think that anybody can defeat the uzbeks BUT these were Wazirs who fought with Uzebk terrorists and drew them out of the area and thus enter with govt in peace deal.

Kindly refrain from using emotional phrases sans any reality

A high value target got killed . Though in the past too his death reports were there BUT this time seems he is gone.

Though on the one hand it is seen as a good thing that they had killed TWO top leaders of TTP.

BUT on the other there is this real and serious concern and FACT that US is deliberatly targeting those who are now ready to lay arms and talk to Nawaz Sharif Govt.

Wazirs had hit uzbeks so badly. Nobody was able to and nobody used to think that anybody can defeat the uzbeks BUT these were Wazirs who fought with Uzebk terrorists and drew them out of the area and thus enter with govt in peace deal.

Kindly refrain from using emotional phrases sans any reality

I respect your posts.

But

TTP laying down arms to Pak government?

Biggest conspiracy theory.

any negotiations with TTP will be on TTP terms. That means more anarchy, more killing and more suicide bombings.

peace

p.s.
Uzbeks and Arabs have made locals hostage. How else could they ever survive for so long?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom