What's new

Six killed in first drone strike after spy chief meeting

But anyways, those who are opposing drone strikes here with so much honor but where is the honor when Taliban rape it regularly by bombing Pakistanis..where is the horror.I don't see half the emotions i see here.In fact drone attacks would not even have been a issue had Pakistanis not indulged in fighting War against Nato and also supporting extremists who stay in North Waziristan.I agree with Indians.Drone stikes will continue so long as we don't go into North Waziristan and dont give me that bs again that Muslim Bahi bahi and taliban cia/raw/mossad agent they are also muslim who have turned rouge and the snake must be stopped..no matter whether the sanke is puktun on punjabi i know some people try to put ethnic spin on.Such as ANP clowns like Musafir or traitors like Farhat Taj.

And the Pukhtun elements who suggest Afghans are their brothers hence they follow the code of Pukhtunwali and got to Afghanistan to fight NATO well u aint gonna get sweets in return.America also follows the code of DroneWali.Pakistanis chose to get bombed the day they decided it was time kill NATO In Afghanistan.Poor guys thought they could defeat US.Pakistan has no advantage of being in Afghan conflict.Just close and seal the border and f@uck the afghans.Any Pukhtun who cries about Afghan being their brother should be killed.These idiots have their own province which is so backward now wants to make the country go down the drain along with Afghanistan.I am really surprised to see so much hatred against Armed Forces here.Not thinking even for a second that fighting US is not feasible for us.This is a diplomatic issue and US is too big of a power.Today we shot down their drone tomorrow they send drone with F22.What will you do?We obviously need to get out of Afghanistan to solve this issue.

And the Pukhtun elements who suggest Afghans are their brothers hence they follow the code of Pukhtunwali and got to Afghanistan to fight NATO well u aint gonna get sweets in return.America also follows the code of DroneWali..

HAHAHAHAHAHA:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

best analogy ever and good imagination there
this bloody Dronewali will only end when these Tribes would give up their weapons and think of something decent for a change other than attacking Afghanistan and Pakistan, smuggling, kidnap and murder.

this bloody Dronewali will only end when these Tribes would give up their weapons and think of something decent for a change other than attacking Afghanistan and Pakistan, smuggling, kidnap and murder.

bhai sahab you are laughing now, you will be crying when 71 history repeats itself, these fata guys asked quaid e azam to leave them alone, and quaid agreed with them, because quaid wanted them to join pakistan and these guys preferred over afghanistan to join pakistan for sake of islamic brother hood, fata has been the centre of weapons and these guys dont give up to any foreigners, the things which the sold out pakistan army is doing, and being silent of drone jihad, these people will demand separation any time, and you army guys wont do squat

in 71 it was awami league kicking army arse in 71 but you people would be crying doind another operation search light, these people would be making mince meat out of pak army, these fata guys are better trained then pak army itself

In all honesty sir, have these tribal areas provided even a single benefit to Pakistan?These are the same areas which were known as no go areas before 9/11 because robbers, and other criminals used to go there for refuge after committing crimes.These people can't have the cake eat it too.I was watching a boy interview on tv and the stupid guy was saying Paksitan Army should not come into these Areas as these areas belong to Pukhtuns and other random bs and that They signed Agreement with Jinnah about it yet these people ask government to defend them when attacked externally?They want to have the cake and eat it too.

Kayani has got a tough job on his hands - PA's PR is going down the drain every single day, either make the US happy or their own people. Whatever may be the case, these generals always played smart - get financial assistance from the US on the name of WoT and also consume the country's 90% resources, by showing the populace these toys like WMDs, Aircrafts and Tanks etc so that people may have an idea of PA and other forces is up and ready for their job, but I fear we may see a dreadful scenario than 71' and Kargil, if a war has to breakout at any front. I personally have lost faith in Pak Forces and their abilities.

We poor Pakistanis have become sandwiched between two butchers - PA and Govt. and unfortunately have no where to escape.

Long live Pakistan - death to all traitors.

There is no doubt that pakistan army and civilian govt supports drone strike. They may not like the collateral damage, but they realize it is necessary. Those few who want to oppose, have no voice and cant do anything.
Only way to stop drone strike is to bring those bad land under Pakistan rule.

I think we all need to calm down here. We knew very well that drone strikes wouldn't come to a complete halt, but I believe the ISI Chief's meeting in the US was to accomplish the following things:

1. Reduce the number of drone strikes

2. Limit/decrease the area in which the drone strikes are taking place (the US had been expanding the area of attack, which the Pakistani military did not like)

3. Share intelligence with Pakistan on the locations for future drone strikes (which they haven't done for a long time)

4. Reduce the number of CIA operatives in Pakistan

I believe the trip from the ISI chief to the US is indicative of the 'power struggle' between the ISI & CIA, & reflects that the ISI trying to gain the upper hand over the CIA through 'negotiations'. I think it is very clear from recent events that the ISI believes that objectives America has for the region are clearly not in the interests of Pakistan's long term stability.

In all honesty sir, have these tribal areas provided even a single benefit to Pakistan?These are the same areas which were known as no go areas before 9/11 because robbers, and other criminals used to go there for refuge after committing crimes.These people can't have the cake eat it too.I was watching a boy interview on tv and the stupid guy was saying Paksitan Army should not come into these Areas as these areas belong to Pukhtuns and other random bs and that They signed Agreement with Jinnah about it yet these people ask government to defend them when attacked externally?They want to have the cake and eat it too.

True but they are still our people. I seriously think that PA should start operation there as soon as possible. If they want to save civilians over there then they should take the plunge.

bhai sahab you are laughing now, you will be crying when 71 history repeats itself, these fata guys asked quaid e azam to leave them alone, and quaid agreed with them, because quaid wanted them to join pakistan and these guys preferred over afghanistan to join pakistan for sake of islamic brother hood, fata has been the centre of weapons and these guys dont give up to any foreigners, the things which the sold out pakistan army is doing, and being silent of drone jihad, these people will demand separation any time, and you army guys wont do squat

in 71 it was awami league kicking army arse in 71 but you people would be crying doind another operation search light, these people would be making mince meat out of pak army, these fata guys are better trained then pak army itself

I don't favour drone attacks myself but what Irfan is saying is true as well. Their failure to integrate into mainstream society is also a big cause of their present state. Who doesn't know that they are indeed involved in drugs, smuggling, kidnap and ransom. Anyone who went there never came back.

However they are patriotic people no doubt. They are also under attack. Hundred of tribal leaders, peace jirga members have lost their lives. They will not demand any separation but yeah resentment will increase. Pak army should go there and start operation as soon as possible.

I don't favour drone attacks myself but what Irfan is saying is true as well. Their failure to integrate into mainstream society is also a big cause of their present state. Who doesn't know that they are indeed involved in drugs, smuggling, kidnap and ransom. Anyone who went there never came back.

However they are patriotic people no doubt. They are also under attack. Hundred of tribal leaders, peace jirga members have lost their lives. They will not demand any separation but yeah resentment will increase. Pak army should go there and start operation as soon as possible.

i think its there free choice and pakistan must be a free country, if we want to change them we should not drone them or send army there, we should talk to them and change their opinions, they were not danger before america came to afghanistan in the name of osama

if we cant handle them, then they must be given free choice to join afghanistan at will, if you seem they are creating trouble for us, simple.., fata region has more closer history with afghanistan then it can even be with punjab and sindh, they solely joined because they expected a good gesture from pakistanis

There are all kinds of people in the Tribal Areas. There are many supporters of the Pakistani regime, but there are also many people/tribals who feel they are 'Afghans', & want to help out their brothers on the other side of the border. That doesn't make them anti-Pakistan, but when they see the Pakistani establishment approving US drone strikes against them, they feel betrayed by the Pakistani establishment. Drone attacks by the US forces will only further exacerbate the internal security of Pakistan. The Pakistan Army itself needs to go inside these Tribal Areas & attack these anti-state extremist elements in the FATA. While the drone strikes kill a few terrorist leaders, they kill a lot of civilians, & this results in more terrorists being created than destroyed. That is not good enough for Pakistan. Even if there is some kind of way that ensures ONLY terrorists are killed in the tribal areas, there will still be high anti-American & anti-Pakistan establishment feelings rising in these areas.

So drones are no solution at all. However, the anti-state extremist elements in the FATA regions must be tackled & cannot be given a free pass anymore. The various factions of the TTP & other terrorist groups cannot be given a free pass anymore, & they must be tackled by more effective counter-insurgencies than drone attacks. Most of the people are 'on the fence' in the fight between the terrorists & the Pakistan Army/US. With drone strikes, the common people get pushed onto the side of the terrorists against the Pakistani establishment. They feel betrayed by the Pakistani establishment & think it's a pawn of the US. This was the reason why the TTP was formed in the first place.

Back
Top Bottom