What's new

Six killed in first drone strike after spy chief meeting

Since you already blamed all the Indians why bother asking the next question? Damned if we do, damned if we don't, I thought I was doing the right thing by saying whatever I said. Guess Indians should just stay away from posting in certain topics? You are a senior forumer, maybe ask the admins to bar Indians from posting in certain sections?

You see
We are learning the fruits of democracy. Just like our bigger neighbour so we have a pretty much open policy about what people say here but since it works both ways so time and again the answers are given “in kind”. Banning is a last resort of this forum honestly and I wont support someone unless if the poster is constantly malicious and intention is nothing but bigotry and flaming. That too doesn’t result in ban outright, but the post is deleted which would be followed up with a ban if the sole purpose of creating that account was to spread hatred.

I am merely using my “democratic” right to speak my mind and letting a select group of some posters know that I know what you guys are up to and how you play it. I am sorry if in my sentence I didn’t include the word “some” before “Indian posters” but do note that it didn’t include the prefix “All” either.

Since you claim that you are not part of that group which I was aiming for (and I take your word for it) I would only blame jinx of “collateral damage”.

I cant stop or blame some Indians to laugh at the expense of Pakistan. Well both got millions of soldiers stationed along our mutual borders due to reasons well known to you and I. All I can say is that what goes around comes around too. It did for Pakistan and it has happened to India too.

So lets not overdo it and mock the fate the jokers wont like it when such tragedies will happen again in their cities. Its good that you don’t find the deaths of the civilians funny because I don’t either and I welcome the fight against terrorism and use of all assets that are available.
Like I said earlier, the enemy is deceptive, has the population and terrain to its advantage has great cohesion, conviction, unity and morale among its ranks so in order to defeat that, not only modern technology is needed but better cooperation and understanding among all nations that have been victims of these scum.

We dont celebrate loss of innocent lives anywhere. But with the risk of being repetitive, I just want to say that drones attacks happen with the consent of Pak army. O.

you are welcome to repeat yourself as many times you want
no one is counting here
I hope you have read my other posts, I am not against drone strikes that kill terrorists. I am against the reckless use and blatant murder right after the release of RD.

and as we are again enjoying a democratic time in Pakistan, I hope you can understand that I can express my anger in that regard.

yes our people provide the ground intel that lead to such attacks. Dones are covering for us where our soilders cant reach on foot in time or are busy consolidating the current gains.

but as I explained earlier, some of the Pakistanis have a differnece of opinion about these drones (for right or wrong reasons) so they are also allowed to post their comments like you and I are.

peace

you are welcome to repeat yourself as many times you want
no one is counting here
I hope you have read my other posts, I am not against drone strikes that kill terrorists. I am against the reckless use and blatant murder right after the release of RD.

and as we are again enjoying a democratic time in Pakistan, I hope you can understand that I can express my anger in that regard.

yes our people provide the ground intel that lead to such attacks. Dones are covering for us where our soilders cant reach on foot in time or are busy consolidating the current gains.

but as I explained earlier, some of the Pakistanis have a differnece of opinion about these drones (for right or wrong reasons) so they are also allowed to post their comments like you and I are.

peace

I want you to answer one question. What do you think, does your army support drones? If yes why do they publicly keep asking America to stop them . If no, why don't they do something about it. Just give me your opinion. The truth of course no one is entirely sure of.

Back
Top Bottom