What's new

Six killed in first drone strike after spy chief meeting

Request to fellow Indians, stop rubbing it in guys, not cool:frown:

Can I ask why Pakistan army deserves any sort of increase in military spending when inflation is going through the roof and Pakistan is on the brink of taking its begging bowl to the IMF?

The military has hoarded tonnes of ammunition and other ordinances from the amount of money given to them during Bushurrafs time...it seems like they are like crazed fat child of the nation that wants to feast all day and is always wanting the latest American gadget but offers little in the way of doing its job and when it does it does it on the cheap - I.e. raising lashkars to do what is essentially the militarys role.

Similarly the isi also needs to be brought under the microscope of scrutiny. It has been the incubator and midwife for decades of what is happening on our cities everyday.

People who say Pakistan can't handle an escalation in tensions with the US are just like the spineless coward leaders that sit with US politicians and then tell the public that there was no cia or blackwater in Pakistan for public consumption. We first need to cut this umbillical cord that attaches our military with the US politicians and cia spy masters and declare ourselves neutral. Stop these convoys through our country (how embarrasing that we are actually feeding this occupation daily?) We then need to deploy SAMs on all areas where drone activity is spotted.

The USA is virtually bankrupt. This is the longest war in its history. When it eventually packs its bags it will be the afghan pashtuns who we will be living next door too.

We need to remember that fact.

This is VERY embarrasing.

NEXT TIME pasha visits USA he needs to ask for his balls back, I think.

What a waste of air miles.

I agree with you as far as response is concerned, but if every one starts his or her response what will happen. Can Air Force just fly a plane and initiate action. NO. Save your words. We have been sold already. When you are a purchasable item you stay quiet OR do some thing about it which I don't see happening

Musafar- Good recommendations but who will do it ?????? Give some thing concrete.

Yes ABU BASIT I am also curious to know this. Please educate us.

even our Generals get extensions on American orders and you guyz are curious on the appointment of bayghairat politicians.

Who sponsored NRO?

on whose orders Shah Mehmood Qureshi& Salman Bashir were removed?

Request to fellow Indians, stop rubbing it in guys, not cool:frown:

I know how the Indian posters work here
their posts come in pairs thanking each other.. flame baiting or start trolling and then of course some play it cool
nonetheless my question to this Indian group is;

do you also find it funny when Americans time and again kill Afghans too? last time I checked you guys cry a river for the Northern Alliance and cant wait to embrace Afghanistan.

as far as the drone strikes on Pakistan are concerned, the US officials can argue that the collateral damage was not intentional or result of bad intelligence.

But looking at the workings of the “US kill teams” murdering Afghan youths for the fun of it and then taking pictures of the corpses as trophies doesn’t leave any doubt that those killings are intentional.

So my question to those Indians is do you also celebrate the deaths of those Afghans? I know India is spending millions in Afghanistan, but what for? I wonder (BLA?) if that’s how you react to the deaths of civilians in a country you call friendly?

their posts come in pairs thanking each other.. flame baiting or start trolling and then of course some play it cool

Since you already blamed all the Indians why bother asking the next question? Damned if we do, damned if we don't, I thought I was doing the right thing by saying whatever I said. Guess Indians should just stay away from posting in certain topics? You are a senior forumer, maybe ask the admins to bar Indians from posting in certain sections?

do you also find it funny when Americans time and again kill Afghans too? last time I checked you guys cry a river for the Northern Alliance and cant wait to embrace Afghanistan.

as far as the drone strikes on Pakistan are concerned, the US officials can argue that the collateral damage was not intentional or result of bad intelligence.

But looking at the workings of the “US kill teams” murdering Afghan youths for the fun of it and then taking pictures of the corpses as trophies doesn’t leave any doubt that those killings are intentional.

So my question to those Indians is do you also celebrate the deaths of those Afghans? I know India is spending millions in Afghanistan, but what for? I wonder (BLA?) if that’s how you react to the deaths of civilians in a country you call friendly?

And don't think anyone finds the death of innocent civilians as funny. But if the terrorist are being pulverized in such drone attacks, then yes thats good news for me.

We dont celebrate loss of innocent lives anywhere. But with the risk of being repetitive, I just want to say that drones attacks happen with the consent of Pak army. Otherwise i don't understand your friendship with America and what our army is mean for.
No country can fire missiles inside another country just like that. Pak army must certainly be onboard.

Back
Top Bottom