What's new

Six killed in first drone strike after spy chief meeting

once the skull minarets of these traitors are built there will be no need left to confront American trash in open and in afghanistan as the americans will rot there in open when no supply lines will pass from Pakistan.

na my dear

the problem is that Americans jootay maray gay thats why you are advocating the revenge against the weaker party

why not confront the source of the problem? too scared?

shame on PAF which was acting red alert damn they are shemales as gov.just proud on you JF-17 and f-16 then park them in hanger and sleep . i have no words to abuse PAK ARMY AND PAF.

where is omar1984 hiding now? just two days back he created a chest thumping thread that Kiyani condemnation stopped drone attack? :angry: when our air force and army can not even say that if another drone attack pakistani airspace we will shot it down , forget about challenging them in reality.

the only thing dat can stop the USA drones attacks in pakistan

is to make me the president of Pakistan

and i am serious

to make pakistan the sole superpower and cleaning all mess like zardari gilani kiyani by making me as the president and army chief of pakistan.

and i am serious too.

Imran Bhai thand Rakkho. Here is why it is happening.
US says NW is safe heaven for terrorist, GOP and PA agrees.
US say take action Action, PA say we don't have resources.
US says ok then we wil take them using drone, now PA does not have any excuse to say no. So they agree.
US keep asking PA when they will start operation in NA. PA keep asking for things without committing a date.
US gets frustrated and decides to increase drone strikes.

This is the picture.

For your kind information this attack happens in South waziristan not in North waziristan where they are urging us to take action against taliban

where is omar1984 hiding now? just two days back he created a chest thumping thread that Kiyani condemnation stopped drone attack? :angry: when our air force and army can not even say that if another drone attack pakistani airspace we will shot it down , forget about challenging them in reality.

sorry they was joking with us on April fool .

Drones strikes are happening only because it is equally good for pakistan as it is for USA,not because pak army/govt are traitors..In fact,getting rid of ttp/taliban is more important for pakistan than USA.

Drones strikes are happening only because it is equally good for pakistan as it is for USA,not because pak army/govt are traitors..In fact,getting rid of ttp/taliban is more important for pakistan than USA.

The takfiri need to be eliminated - we should strive to make the strikes more efficient - with even less civilian casualties - the people being killed in SWA, and NWA, are responsible for suicide bombings that have killed thousands of Pakistani Civilians and Soldiers and even Pakistani Tribal's the sooner they are dead the better.

Well done kiyani!!

You've turned into a bigger joke than zardari.

At least we know he is corrupt but you sir should star in a bollywood drama because you really have some Oscar winning acting skills!

Hope to see you in few years from now in London too, just like your old pal mushy.

@ Imran Khan

Sir, I think you should calm down. . You are blaming the whole army just because of the ruling Generals of Army.. . What about hundred's of soldiers who sacrificed their lives for you and me. . .

frankly, all power games are played by these arm chair generals/politicians in self interest....and they dont give a damn on folks who die for their games....
Situation as I see if simple, ego clash between govt ( politicians) and Army ( Generals)....hence they go on different tracks and US is very kush :-)

I m ashamed of the fact that the Armed forces i was proud of disappointed us ... AGAIN !!!
Kiyani , the head of Bikao army ... where r the other Generals , r they sleeping ... I hav every effing right to ask these questions because I pay taxes in this country and Kiyani and Co r fed with those taxes ... i m gutted. ...

To Indian Getting exciting.While the americans might strike Pakistan any day.Indian can't do didly squat.In fact you people got your handed to you by a bunch of terrorists yet u could not do anything.So you guys are more desperate then us.At least Pakistanis Don't whine like Indians do having every second news about Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom