What's new

Six killed in first drone strike after spy chief meeting

@ Imran Khan

Sir, I think you should calm down. . You are blaming the whole army just because of the ruling Generals of Army.. . What about hundred's of soldiers who sacrificed their lives for you and me. . .

so we have to go ask one by one every solder for this and have to ask each pilot abut this attack? they are one name one label one brand sir and i hate them all .they getting salaryes from our money wearing uniform which we buy for them carry a gun which is ours and do nothing. we have most chutiya generals ever in service this time.

so we have to go ask one by one every solder for this and have to ask each pilot abut this attack? they are one name one label one brand sir and i hate them all .they getting salaryes from our money wearing uniform which we buy for them carry a gun which is ours and do nothing. we have most chutiya generals ever in service this time.

you are a citizen of Pakistan. Can you tell me that how many times have you stood up against the wrong policies of government?? Are protesting on the streets now when government is planning to close HEC?? Its the whole nation Sir. We always need someone to lead the way. .

you are a citizen of Pakistan. Can you tell me that how many times have you stood up against the wrong policies of government?? Are protesting on the streets now when government is planning to close HEC?? Its the whole nation Sir. We always need someone to lead the way. .

yeah a 75% mental dictator can only change things in this messed up country. I have started liking Chengaiz Khan .......:yahoo:

Imran Bhai thand Rakkho. Here is why it is happening.
US says NW is safe heaven for terrorist, GOP and PA agrees.
US say take action Action, PA say we don't have resources.
US says ok then we wil take them using drone, now PA does not have any excuse to say no. So they agree.
US keep asking PA when they will start operation in NA. PA keep asking for things without committing a date.
US gets frustrated and decides to increase drone strikes.

This is the picture.

its millions times better to invest in health and education rather then on false proud defence forces.damn we waste money on them and we got nothing .we lose from both sides we dont have defense we dont have education health and services.what a unlucky

as emotional as your posts are I must say the raw logic here is undisputed. The pocket change of GDP we allocate for education vs. 2/3 for defense was the other way around we would at least have a world class education system.

as emotional as your posts are I must say the raw logic here is undisputed. The pocket change of GDP we allocate for education vs. 2/3 for defense was the other way around we would at least have a world class education system.

and I just saw yesterday on news that defence budget is being increased by 16 to 17%. . .

i'm proud of this guy , we need one more like him who can build skull minarets with zardari's kiyanis gilanis taklus pashas at the top....:agree:

Allah maaf karey. . . Either you have not read Khan's history properly or you mentally exhausted right now. .

i'm proud of this guy , we need one more like him who can build skull minarets with zardari's kiyanis gilanis taklus pashas at the top....:agree:

why not go for the ultimate trophies? why only kill the pawns?
try to confront the Americans in the open and try it in Afghanistan

why not go for the ultimate trophies? why only kill the pawns?
try to confront the Americans in the open and try it in Afghanistan

once the skull minarets of these traitors are built there will be no need left to confront American trash in open and in afghanistan as the americans will rot there in open when no supply lines will pass from Pakistan.

the only thing dat can stop the USA drones attacks in pakistan

is to make me the president of Pakistan

and i am serious

the only thing dat can stop the USA drones attacks in pakistan

is to make me the president of Pakistan

and i am serious

If the job of presidnet was only to manange/decide on drones, i am sure Zardari would have stopped it too. But president's job is to run the country, he has the whole picture with him and drones are only one part of it.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom