What's new

Six Afghans arrested in Mianwali

Afghans should integrate with Pakistan if they want to live here - Register with NADRA and get Pakistani Natioanlity and call yourself Pakistani instead of Afghan (Trying to act all gung ho and warrior when NATO is bombing your daily)

i know afghans who have come to pakistan, made a very good life for themselves and they still p*** on their hosts doormat, their attitude and conditioning can actually be regarded as a national threat, they are squatters of the worst kind, they still hang onto the the propaganda fed them about the ISI from other afghans, they use the argument that most of pakistan should actually be afghanistan, what can you do with such unyielding dumb minded deference?

, they use the argument that most of pakistan should actually be afghanistan, what can you do with such unyielding dumb minded deference?

The same mis conception by majority of pakistani friends. Not all afghans want parts of pakistan to be part of Afghanistan. Ironically, the same people who have the support and sympathy of paksitan want a piiece of pakistan.

no disrespect buddy, but wish you had said the same thing when the soviets were right by your door. in that time you had very little problem with these illegas.

Ahmed,
Why are you digging up ancient history, Why start with soviet war, why not start with Mahmud Ghazni's invasion, you afghani people have been invading our lands for one thousand years, and claim it as your own, you people destoyed our ancient civilization and culture, Your people rule over pakistan for 800 years but when pakistan ruled afghanistam through its proxy taliban for 5 years you people have been crying like a baby and cursing pakistan ever since

The issue here is that now even Pakistanis must not go out without ID Cards or documentation. Punjab Police? same punjab police that loves fake encounters..

Dance that was racist. You could have said send them home back.

The situation in Pakistan demands that afghan people go back and rebuild do something for their homeland demand what NATO and US promised them with billions to rebuild their homes. Pakistan now is absolutely not in position to support non Pakistanis.

Yes nice copy paste from Internet racism is an attitude my dear lady and you attitude was racist towards them now don't go and start looking up for the definition of atttitude

That was NOT racist at all... educate urself wariors,,, talking of a race or nationality emotionally does NOT make it racism,,, This word is used too carelessly all the time,,, & u 2 r being careless.

Obviously ALL Afghans canNOT be labelled as Pak-haters but there are few that do ,,, & how would u talk about them ,, politely,,, Nops.

The same mis conception by majority of pakistani friends. Not all afghans want parts of pakistan to be part of Afghanistan. Ironically, the same people who have the support and sympathy of paksitan want a piiece of pakistan.

what are you on about?

1) Pakistan and Afghanistan are good neighbours. There is a huge mistrust between them. It should be removed.
2) Thousands of Afghans illegally cross Pakistani border. Similarily , thousands of Pakistanis illegally cross Afghan border. A joint commission should be constructed and it should regulize the crossing.
3) Pakistan is giving hostage to Afghans. It should be acknowledged.
4) Any foreigner should take legal documents. We should have to follow law.
5) In a similiar incident , an American (Deheaven) was arrested from Peshawar.

All Afghans with proper identification & paperwork can stay in Pakistan. All Afghans without proper identification & paperwork must be given an ultimatum and deadline to get their identification & paperwork in order. Their progress should be monitored. After this deadline, whoever does not have proper paperwork must pack their bags & leave the country. These are only one of the things that need to be regulated. Some of the other things that need to be regulated are Madrassahs. All legal Madrassahs should be registered somehow with the government, & all the illegal ones should be abolished. That's the only way to finish internal terrorism in Pakistan.

1) Pakistan and Afghanistan are good neighbours. There is a huge mistrust between them. It should be removed.
2) Thousands of Afghans illegally cross Pakistani border. Similarily , thousands of Pakistanis illegally cross Afghan border. A joint commission should be constructed and it should regulize the crossing.
3) Pakistan is giving hostage to Afghans. It should be acknowledged.
4) Any foreigner should take legal documents. We should have to follow law.
5) In a similiar incident , an American (Deheaven) was arrested from Peshawar.

1) They are not good neighbors. What good have they done for Pakistan? Please don't start such lies here on PDF.

2) Not even tens, or hundreds of Pakistanis illegally cross into the Afghan border. In fact, I don't know a SINGLE Pakistani that has crossed into the Afghan border at all, forget illegally. Why would a Pakistani go to Afghanistan for? If someone has family in Afghanistan, they'll call them over from Afghanistan to Pakistan, not the other way around. And this is what has happened in Pakistan.

I don't know what you mean by 3), no offense. Do you mean housing & shelter?

Thts y thy said suspected... we know afghans have been involved in terrorist activities n helping their Pakistani terrorist frnd.

No need to take offence.... But im not in favour of illegals in my country... I saw somethin tht made me sick the other day...

I was travellin on daewoo ... i took a nap for a while and when i woke up .. i see these 2 illegal afghans misbehaved with the poor hostess lady... ringing bells n acting like she was their maid... first i ignored them.. when it got out of control i asked these guys to stfu and they started to talk like they own the bus...so we(me n the other passengers) told them in the way they understood.... So we handed these ba...ds to the security guys at the terminal.. Now they started saying tht we were ur guests n stuff... The security incharge was also happened to be a pashtu speaking(former-PA soldier a piffer... frm mardan) n other guys slapped these fags.. the police was called n they had no paper work... ask some interogation they were released.......

The moral is tht most of our afghan brothers act like real pain in the back....I wish they would leave the country(excluding those with the green NIC).

110 % Agreed. They Are Bas*ards.Few Months Ago there was a Doctor! Dr.Intehab Alam (Jana Knows That) He was Kidnaped .Who kidnaped Him ?

Aghwanies. Dr.Sohail Was Kidnaped Who Kidnaped Him ? Aghwanies. Dr Mian Iftehar who is working in a hospital on the ring road kidnaped .who kidnaped him ? Aghwanies . Damn Now there is a jeweler kidnaped from Andar Sher.Who kidnaped HIm ? These M>F BAS*** Aghwanies.(with Proofs)

What these MF do ..is they kidnaped a Dr. or a Person take karoors from him and go to there AGHWANISTAN.After 2 or 3 months they will come back and do the same again.

But I Promised i will make them Cry Soon... IN SHA ALLAH.

Agar Karachi main Robbery hoti hai kiS ne ki Kahein ge Pathan tha saala Khan tha ..Are Bhai Idhr hamare mulk main yeh ******* b tu rehte hain.

If you go to swat now .there are almost 15 Checkposts. And on every Check poSt they will Check yr CNIC.if you Dont Hav then The Proud Army will kiCk yr A$$ .

These are the People.Jo aik AK47 keh liye apne bhai ko khud se aage chalne keh liye kehta hai aur jaise he woh aage hota hai yeh peeche se fire kar keh us ko qatal kar deta hai..juSt for an AK47. B.@$$.H

Lol pukhtoon... to enter cantonment area even i have to show them NIC... Just coz of bloody terrorists... N yes abt the kidnappings in pesh ur right bro!

110 % Agreed. They Are Bas*ards.Few Months Ago there was a Doctor! Dr.Intehab Alam (Jana Knows That) He was Kidnaped .Who kidnaped Him ?

Aghwanies. Dr.Sohail Was Kidnaped Who Kidnaped Him ? Aghwanies. Dr Mian Iftehar who is working in a hospital on the ring road kidnaped .who kidnaped him ? Aghwanies . Damn Now there is a jeweler kidnaped from Andar Sher.Who kidnaped HIm ? These M>F BAS*** Aghwanies.(with Proofs)

What these MF do ..is they kidnaped a Dr. or a Person take karoors from him and go to there AGHWANISTAN.After 2 or 3 months they will come back and do the same again.

But I Promised i will make them Cry Soon... IN SHA ALLAH.

Agar Karachi main Robbery hoti hai kiS ne ki Kahein ge Pathan tha saala Khan tha ..Are Bhai Idhr hamare mulk main yeh ******* b tu rehte hain.

If you go to swat now .there are almost 15 Checkposts. And on every Check poSt they will Check yr CNIC.if you Dont Hav then The Proud Army will kiCk yr A$$ .

These are the People.Jo aik AK47 keh liye apne bhai ko khud se aage chalne keh liye kehta hai aur jaise he woh aage hota hai yeh peeche se fire kar keh us ko qatal kar deta hai..juSt for an AK47. B.A.H

I heard Peshawar used to be a really peaceful and great place before these Afghans moved in. Now they walk around Peshawar like they own the place and threaten locals.
They're trying to do the same in Karachi, some places in Karachi you can't even walk into because those places are filled with Afghans carrying AK 47s. It's pathetic what they have done to our country.

Back
Top Bottom