What's new

Six Afghans arrested in Mianwali

Ahmad its not about Afghanistani rather any poor Pakistani is also a soft target of our pathetic police specially Punjab police

i totally agree with you, but we are a gift to the police in paksitan.

who r you to kick out the fellow muslims out of a place they live don't brand every afghan with Taliban many are poor and just earning halal razq u want to deny them that opportunity ????? if that's not racism I don't know what else is

who r you to kick out the fellow muslims out of a place they live don't brand every afghan with Taliban many are poor and just earning halal razq u want to deny them that opportunity ????? if that's not racism I don't know what else is

Can you please point out where I said all Afghans are taliban?! I said Afghans hate Pakistan. Which is true, just talk to an afghan and see the way they talk about Pakistan. Its disgusting, so much for being "fellow muslims". The ones who have legit jobs and go to school can stay I guess but the rest of them need to be kicked out. I'm not going to go out of my way to defend Afghans who have primarily been ill wishers of Pakistan since 1947.

Afghans have been involved in terrorism and crime in Pakstan, but there are also other groups that have done terrorism in Pakistan including Talibaan, SSP, LeJ, ..

The issue here is that now even Pakistanis must not go out without ID Cards or documentation. Punjab Police? same punjab police that loves fake encounters..

Dance that was racist. You could have said send them home back.

The situation in Pakistan demands that afghan people go back and rebuild do something for their homeland demand what NATO and US promised them with billions to rebuild their homes. Pakistan now is absolutely not in position to support non Pakistanis.

The issue here is that now even Pakistanis must not go out without ID Cards or documentation. Punjab Police? same punjab police that loves fake encounters..

Dance that was racist. You could have said send them home back.

The situation in Pakistan demands that afghan people go back and rebuild do something for their homeland demand what NATO and US promised them with billions to rebuild their homes. Pakistan now is absolutely not in position to support non Pakistanis.

racism: a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human races determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to rule others.

So how was I racist? Yeah I was little harsh on saying "kicking" instead of "sending", but explain how that is racism? Did I claim Pakistanis were superior? Did I comment about their race or ethnicity?

People need to learn the definition of racism

Can you please point out where I said all Afghans are taliban?! I said Afghans hate Pakistan. Which is true, just talk to an afghan and see the way they talk about Pakistan. Its disgusting, so much for being "fellow muslims". The ones who have legit jobs and go to school can stay I guess but the rest of them need to be kicked out. I'm not going to go out of my way to defend Afghans who have primarily been ill wishers of Pakistan since 1947.
Pakistan is not for pakistanis only it's for everyone who's Muslim and non Muslim the world is changing miss dance please realize that and if they talk ill of Pakistan many pakistanis talk I'll of them and as another poster pointed out kicking out the term itself is racist

Ahmad its not about Afghanistani rather any poor Pakistani is also a soft target of our pathetic police specially Punjab police

same goes to an Indian (Sarabjit Singh) who is a simple farmer who was arrested by Punjab police after he strayed across the Pakistani border while drunk in 1990.

Pakistan is not for pakistanis only it's for everyone who's Muslim and non Muslim the world is changing miss dance please realize that and if they talk ill of Pakistan many pakistanis talk I'll of them and as another poster pointed out kicking out the term itself is racist

Read this again:
racism: a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human races determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to rule others. . It would have been racist if I commented on their RACE or ethnicity, so i understand how saying kicking out is racism :disagree

Yes nice copy paste from Internet racism is an attitude my dear lady and you attitude was racist towards them now don't go and start looking up for the definition of atttitude

same goes to an Indian (Sarabjit Singh) who is a simple farmer who was arrested by Punjab police after he strayed across the Pakistani border while drunk in 1990.

Why will you go to pakistan after drinking? Does not seem right to me.

Thts y thy said suspected... we know afghans have been involved in terrorist activities n helping their Pakistani terrorist frnd.

No need to take offence.... But im not in favour of illegals in my country... I saw somethin tht made me sick the other day...

I was travellin on daewoo ... i took a nap for a while and when i woke up .. i see these 2 illegal afghans misbehaving with the poor hostess lady... ringing bells n acting like she was their maid... first i ignored them.. when it got out of control i asked these guys to stfu and they started to talk like they own the bus...so we(me n the other passengers) told them in the way they understood.... So we handed these ba...ds to the security guys at the terminal.. Now they started saying tht we were ur guests n stuff... The security incharge was also happened to be a pashtu speaking(former-PA soldier a piffer... frm mardan) n other guys slapped these fags.. the police was called n they had no paper work... ask some interogation they were released.......

The moral is tht most of our afghan brothers act like real pain in the back....I wish they would leave the country(excluding those with the green NIC).

Yeah right.. just like kashmir singh?

P.S=He was caught not frm any field but a city... While just a few days back u shot 2 villagers on Pak-India border... When they were still in Pakistani land.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom