What's new

Six Afghans arrested in Mianwali

there are many afghans in pakistan and many without papers, you know it, i know it and your gov know it. and please dont tell me you dont have a corrupt police who is not after money from people, especially the soft targets like afghans.

pakistan has become a hot spot for illegals, look at RD, this clamping down needs to start somewhere.

we are a victim if our own kindness, i do not see many thanks from afghans who walk in and out of pakistan, and god knows if some of these are agents and agitators.

its not in pakistans interest to allow free access to afghans, am sorry but if you want to come into our house wipe your feet first.

Thts y thy said suspected... we know afghans have been involved in terrorist activities n helping their Pakistani terrorist frnd.

No need to take offence.... But im not in favour of illegals in my country... I saw somethin tht made me sick the other day...

I was travellin on daewoo ... i took a nap for a while and when i woke up .. i see these 2 illegal afghans misbehaved with the poor hostess lady... ringing bells n acting like she was their maid... first i ignored them.. when it got out of control i asked these guys to stfu and they started to talk like they own the bus...so we(me n the other passengers) told them in the way they understood.... So we handed these ba...ds to the security guys at the terminal.. Now they started saying tht we were ur guests n stuff... The security incharge was also happened to be a pashtu speaking(former-PA soldier a piffer... frm mardan) n other guys slapped these fags.. the police was called n they had no paper work... ask some interogation they were released.......

The moral is tht most of our afghan brothers act like real pain in the back....I wish they would leave the country(excluding those with the green NIC).

dear PN, that was a bad experience you had with thouse guys, but they and other examples like that dont echo majority of the people. hope we havent forgotten that Pakistani orign men were accused of rape/assaulting underage girls, it wasnt mentioned by one person and this concern was given by many people and newspapers, but right in here our pakistani friends defended those guys, if we compare the 2 cases of paksitanis in the uk and afghans in pakistan, i dont see much differnece when it comes to these stereotypes. On the other hand, i strongly agree with you that afgfhans should now go back to their country.

its not in pakistans interest to allow free access to afghans, am sorry but if you want to come into our house wipe your feet first.

no disrespect buddy, but wish you had said the same thing when the soviets were right by your door. in that time you had very little problem with these illegas.

Yeah right.. just like kashmir singh?

P.S=He was caught not frm any field but a city... While just a few days back u shot 2 villagers on Pak-India border... When they were still in Pakistani land.

I'm not sure bro.. but why shouldn't I eat all the Indian crap, as you Pakistani's proudly eat Pakistani one? Do you think only a cricket fan of Pakistan strayed India more than an month caught by us and the Villagers who killed in border are innocent?

Anyway off-toffic!

no disrespect buddy, but wish you had said the same thing when the soviets were right by your door. in that time you had very little problem with these illegas.

thats not a valid comparison in any way.

there is never a wrong time to deal with illegals, especially those who lack basic respect and decorum, like i said pakistan matters first, afghans need to shed their victim mentality, pakistan is not responsible for your destiny,thats not to say pakistan dont want to help, but there need to be some ground rules first.

thats not a valid comparison in any way.

there is never a wrong time to deal with illegals, especially those who lack basic respect and decorum, like i said pakistan matters first, afghans need to shed their victim mentality, pakistan is not responsible for your destiny,thats not to say pakistan dont want to help, but there need to be some ground rules first.

you didnt get my point, read the post again.

Soviets coming to Pakistan was just a BIG FAT LIE... Hatched by usa in order to use us against USSR n stupid zia got trapped in the so called muslim brotherhood rant.

Even now ur ppl are crossing the border everyday in thousands... Why?N the ones staying here illegaly? they were not born here they came after the afghan jihad.

I don't know why you people use racist words and inappropriate words like KICK OUT!
There is procedure under foreign act to handle cases like that, where Ahmad also right that there is many Afghan citizens in Pakistan without documents & with documents and ministry of interior knows about it, so if we haven't proper check & balance system then why you blame others so stop this kind of typical behavior. Correct yourself first.
They are our brothers and at that moment brother help brothers, positive & negative people present everywhere in every nation, country.

I don't know why this news put as an issue?
This type of immigration or entry violations are usual in countries.
We don't know what was their motives & for what they are arrested. Simply you can say in current situation Pakistan very conscious in public documentations and foreign people documents (specially).

I don't know why you people use racist words and inappropriate words like KICK OUT!
There is procedure under foreign act to handle cases like that, where Ahmad also right that there is many Afghan citizens in Pakistan without documents & with documents and ministry of interior knows about it, so if we haven't proper check & balance system then why you blame others so stop this kind of typical behavior. Correct yourself first.
They are our brothers and at that moment brother help brothers, positive & negative people present everywhere in every nation, country.

I don't know why this news put as an issue?
This type of immigration or entry violations are usual in countries.
We don't know what was their motives & for what they are arrested. Simply you can say in current situation Pakistan very conscious in public documentations and foreign people documents (specially).

before you call them your brothers i would stop to check if they call YOU THEIR brothers.

at the end of the say pakistans security is being compromised left right and centre, now do you care about some afghans who belong in afghanistan or the proper pakistani citizens

Thts y thy said suspected... we know afghans have been involved in terrorist activities n helping their Pakistani terrorist frnd.

No need to take offence.... But im not in favour of illegals in my country... I saw somethin tht made me sick the other day...

I was travellin on daewoo ... i took a nap for a while and when i woke up .. i see these 2 illegal afghans misbehaved with the poor hostess lady... ringing bells n acting like she was their maid... first i ignored them.. when it got out of control i asked these guys to stfu and they started to talk like they own the bus...so we(me n the other passengers) told them in the way they understood.... So we handed these ba...ds to the security guys at the terminal.. Now they started saying tht we were ur guests n stuff... The security incharge was also happened to be a pashtu speaking(former-PA soldier a piffer... frm mardan) n other guys slapped these fags.. the police was called n they had no paper work... ask some interogation they were released.......

The moral is tht most of our afghan brothers act like real pain in the back....I wish they would leave the country(excluding those with the green NIC).

Trust me I know how you feel. I feel disgusted that we give these people shelter and they back stab us. Northern Karachi is filled with Afghani illegals and the stuff they do their is disgusting, they have made some places a hell hole. They are experts in arms trafficking, drugs, terrorism, murder and kidnapping. We should treat these people like Iran treats the Afghani refugees. They have too much freedom here and we are paying the price for it. The sooner these illegals and refs get kicked out of Pakistan the better.
Some Afghans are cool and I feel sorry for them because of what happened to their country but majority of Afghans here are a pain.

Soviets coming to Pakistan was just a BIG FAT LIE... Hatched by usa in order to use us against USSR n stupid zia got trapped in the so called muslim brotherhood rant.

Maybe lie or truth, but that is how this notion shaped paksitan's policy. Even Zia had said himself(video posted in this forum) that if afghans are defeated, we(paksitan) will be next.

Even now ur ppl are crossing the border everyday in thousands... Why?N the ones staying here illegaly? they were not born here they came after the afghan jihad.

Most of Afghan refugees are Pashtoons in pakistan(a small number of tajiks and hazaras also live), they are the one who get all the sympatch from paksitan, it has always been paksitan wanting their wishes to be respected and they have the upper hand. Now our pashtoon brothers come to paksitan to the side of their pakhtun brothers, this free border has been recognized by pakstan. Pakistan need t o control the border as much as possible to stop the flow of migrants. Again, i support your opinion that afghans should go back to their country.

Trust me I know how you feel. I feel disgusted that we give these people shelter and they back stab us. Northern Karachi is filled with Afghani illegals and the stuff they do their is disgusting, they have made some places a hell hole. They are experts in arms trafficking, drugs, terrorism, murder and kidnapping. We should treat these people like Iran treats the Afghani refugees. They have too much freedom here and we are paying the price for it. The sooner these illegals and refs get kicked out of Pakistan the better.
Some Afghans are cool and I feel sorry for them because of what happened to their country but majority of Afghans here are a pain.

Wat abt the large number of bangladeshi n burmese?n all the illegals in the country.. I wish we had a system like N.korea cut off frm the world.. i dnt like foriegners roaming around this country.
If u know wat i mean.

Wat abt the large number of bangladeshi n burmese?n all the illegals in the country.. I wish we had a system like N.korea cut off frm the world.. i dnt like foriegners roaming around this country.
If u know wat i mean.

The illegal Bangladeshi that came here after 1971 should also be kicked out but the thing is Bangladeshi illegals here aren't huge criminals. I went to a Bengali dominated area in Korangi once and it was a very nice and peaceful place.
As for Burmese and other illegals they should be kicked out as well. We already have so many people of our own to support, we can't handle illegals who get involved in crime and poverty.

Pakistan should mine its borders. Everyday terrorists move in from Afghanistan.

Maybe lie or truth, but that is how this notion shaped paksitan's policy. Even Zia had said himself(video posted in this forum) that if afghans are defeated, we(paksitan) will be next.

And i wish we had never gotten involved in tht crap.

Most of Afghan refugees are Pashtoons in pakistan(a small number of tajiks and hazaras also live), they are the one who get all the sympatch from paksitan, it has always been paksitan wanting their wishes to be respected and they have the upper hand. Now our pashtoon brothers come to paksitan to the side of their pakhtun brothers, this free border has been recognized by pakstan. Pakistan need t o control the border as much as possible to stop the flow of migrants. Again, i support your opinion that afghans should go back to their country.

U know why they get sympathy? coz in our country ppl dnt like N.A coz of its historic alliance with india... which is our arch rival.... Truth or lia.. i wish we take more steps like meetings with ur side held month back... Create an enviorment of trust.

The border is not a free one.. Its just tht it cant be sealed 100% nor does ur side want it to be due to some unknown reasons.... Its not only costing us teror trouble but economic problems aswell..

Back
Top Bottom