What's new

Six Afghans arrested in Mianwali

I am not accusing u I was talking facts ok and everyone who read your post exactly felt the same way I did one even mentioned it in his post ok so just chill and don't do that again

Dance..don't argue with when you use kick them out to a particular national showing your distressed emotional anger hatred towards a race its pure and absolute racism don't try to twist words and facts. Do your homework before you try to justify.

Dance..don't argue with when you use kick them out to a particular national showing your distressed emotional anger hatred towards a race its pure and absolute racism don't try to twist words and facts. Do your homework before you try to justify.

Maybe you should do your homework and learn what racism means before going on a rant about how the words "kicking out" equals to racism. Racism is if I would have said someone is stupid if they are American, French, British or ugly because of their race. Yes I do dislike Afghans for their actions and behaviors towards Pakistan but not because of their RACE or ethnicity nor did I claim that they were inferior in any way because of their race.

Anyways I'm done arguing with people who cannot grasp simple definitions of words

I am not accusing u I was talking facts ok and everyone who read your post exactly felt the same way I did one even mentioned it in his post ok so just chill and don't do that again

Yeah one person agreed with you...wohoo :rolleyes:

Anyways I'll tell you what I told that other dude:

I'm done arguing with people who cannot grasp simple definitions of words

Ok dudette I am also done trying to convince you it was wrong on your part now just go on about your business as usual more liberal stuff

Afghans are also angry they have to come beggining to Pakistanis today, and work as servants for Pakistanis today. Clean dirt from every street in Pakistan. Send their children out to begg in front of Pakistanis.

Yes, a sad truth. If you are a refugee with a broken country, thats how you will be.

pathetic try by Punjab police.

when was the last time Afghan nationals in Pakistan had any traveling documents

Punjab police should focus on arresting LeJ terrorists instead of implicating poor people

They are doing their job quite well.

Yes, a sad truth. If you are a refugee with a broken country, thats how you will be.

In Pakistan you Afghani are not refugee at all, You are like our brothers.
But I have to say that some Afghani brothers supporting India to destabilize Pakistan.

Ahmad,

I wanted to answer to your PM that I received from you.
But I just couldn`t sent you reply, because I got this following message while I tried to send you answer:
To be able to send PMs your post count must be 700 or greater

Back
Top Bottom