What's new

Situation is on the brink in Depsang-DBO axis, can Pakistan Army tilt the balance for a common goal

All their false bravado injected via Bollywood went to the gutters, courtesy China.

Bro wait until the next indian elections... you will hear the most bizarre stories of "Surgical Strikes" on China... Even the Chinese will be left dumbfounded scratching their heads, as to how they can retaliate against surgical strikes straight out of a bollywood movie.....

Bro wait until the next indian elections... you will hear the most bizarre stories of "Surgical Strikes" on China... Even the Chinese will be left dumbfounded scratching their heads, as to how they can retaliate against surgical strikes straight out of a bollywood movie.....
India will be a different country at the next GE, courtesy its neighbors.

Indian aggression on the LoC is routine. However increased Indian troops activity in the disputed valley is directly related to Indian High Commands obsession with a 2 front war.
To be fair, there is nothing wrong with planning for a 2 front war since most likely, the next war will indeed be that of two fronts. If I was India's top brass, I too would be panicking over this concept.

To be fair, there is nothing wrong with planning for a 2 front war since most likely, the next war will indeed be that of two fronts. If I was India's top brass, I too would be panicking over this concept.
India is already in a all front war with China. Pakistan has the most obvious stance on the issue. Dragged or sucked into a world war, she has no option but her nuclear deterrence.

If things go in the same trajectory as they have since Aug 5, 2019, Pakistan is set to become only the 2nd country in the world to use nuclear weapons.

India is already in a all front war with China. Pakistan has the most obvious stance on the issue. Dragged or sucked into a world war, she has no option but her nuclear deterrence.

If things go in the same trajectory as they have since Aug 5, 2019, Pakistan is set to become only the 2nd country in the world to use nuclear weapons.
Pakistan is going to win back Kashmir without the use of nuclear weapons. As such, all conflict preparations must be conventional in nature.

Why are we picking at these bhangees with sticks??? Bhajwa has shown himself to be incapable and is seems to be more focused on filling his fat belly.

I say pound these Bhangees. Hit them hard with tows, baktar shikan, 155mm artillery, drone strikes, etc... we need to increase the escalation ladder substantially like the Chinese are doing. bleed these bhindis until they begg.

Pakistan is going to win back Kashmir without the use of nuclear weapons. As such, all conflict preparations must be conventional in nature.
India has a stated cold start doctrine

Fresh PLA deployments in Depsang plateau.
1600333844596.png

i can assure everyone here that Pak army is doing absolutely NOTHING to exploit the ladakh situation, let alone the situation in vale

the hi command is too afraid, too cautious, , = they are the classic case of ' paralysis by analysis '

the bajwa 'doctrine ' is merely a facade of 'tweet narrative' and getting the 'intl community' to see a' good boy image '. of pakistan.... its about digging in , fencing in , creating fixed battle lines and wait for the foe to disintegrate( modi will destroy india, why interrupt him) .

doctrine, as i say, is the last refuge of the un-imaginative

@FOOLS_NIGHTMARE @PanzerKiel

the hi command is too afraid, too cautious, , = they are the classic case of ' paralysis by analysis '
Brother wait till November when FATF, US elections and Domestic political turmoil is out of the way. Unlike the IA our armed forces dont need much of a time to get activated and deployed. In some cases its just a matter of hours.

Back
Top Bottom