What's new

Situation is on the brink in Depsang-DBO axis, can Pakistan Army tilt the balance for a common goal

Been there done that and it didn't worked. lets see if we try to take saltoro range and defeat Indians for sure but in response Indian side opens multiple fronts across LOC. The more they will stretch the more it would become impossible for PA to retain the gains. Indians over the time have repeatedly exploited that weakness of our numbers. They immediately stretch us where we have to cut short on offensive and compelled on defensive. Pakistan Army over the years has evolved as a very good defensive force. We simple can't attack India even if they are in full scale conflict with China.

This is what it should look like, especially in a mountain top where you can be easily spotted from Heli's & ACs. This should be common sense as this dates back to WWII.

@PanzerKiel

Attachments

• No1DtQ7.jpg
    No1DtQ7.jpg
    596.9 KB · Views: 99
Last edited:
I am sure Pakistan will do things in planning with china. This would make it sophisticated and really difficult for india. Pakistan have been given access to chinese top military committee, everything would be planned properly and executed together.

I just wish both Pakistan and China plan big and not limited to just siachen and north easte laddakh. There might not be another chance in future. China understands the importance of IOJK and laddakh in connecting tibet to gawadar. Both should plan to take all of IOJK and laddakh. A quick military take over by a pak china combined overwhelming force wont be difficult. Its just the international repercussions that needs to be thought through.

Really need to update the color scheme of this tank with a winter camo to help conceal it.
Truly astonished by PA use of camouflage, seems to be non existent. Putting soldiers and equipment at unnecessary risk.

Truly astonished by PA use of camouflage, seems to be non existent. Putting soldiers and equipment at unnecessary risk.

It’s incompetency from top - down. I can point out many things that would make a competent officer grind his teeth at things PA does. But it’s a western and eastern way of thinking how information is processed and analyzed; me being raised in US since age 3 and I look at how Pakistanis do things I lose hope at times.

Bajwa is not the entire institution, he is just one man who is not above criticism. Let us stop making holy cows here specially for those who had completed their tenure and would had been replaced, instead they took an extension.
Besides when will so called ground realities ever be favorable? How long do you think Pakistan should wait, a decade, maybe another 7 decades.
Let me quote you someone whose signature i kept for a while " A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan executed next week".
Do you seriously believe that China India will remain engaged like this for ever or do you think China and India will nuke each other out and that is the favorable condition we are reminded off again and again? The reality we have wasted opportunities before 62,99 and we will waist another one in our quest to find that perfect opportunity rest assured.
You are talking as if Bajwa is sitting in office with a "NO" sign on his forehead as a reply to all the plans put forward by DGMO and Corps Commanders during meetings :coffee:

As both IA and PLA have both deployed armoured divisions in these harsh conditions, there may be a possibility of PA looking to deploy some Tanks in this region!. Our good old T59 has never let us down in the North West.
DwONNc4W0AAf1E3.jpg

DwUUehJW0AUbUXf.jpg
Armored Divisions have not been deployed by IA or PLA in Ladakh, two or three regiments probably. And PA needs helicopters for the idea you put forward, not tanks.

It’s incompetency from top - down. I can point out many things that would make a competent officer grind his teeth at things PA does. But it’s a western and eastern way of thinking how information is processed and analyzed; me being raised in US since age 3 and I look at how Pakistanis do things I lose hope at times.
mein kithay jaawaaan - manji kithay dhaawaan :hitwall:

The tank has purposely not been camouflaged to deter the idiots across the border from attacking !

Really need to update the color scheme of this tank with a winter camo to help conceal it.
Bhai, deploying this tank at this peak was made an international news, why do you think it was publicised all over media ? Not to conceal the tank but to send a message across that do not venture in this area or a 105 mm gun with HEAT round is waiting for you !

If the tank was to be concealed, no news would have been made !

You are talking as if Bajwa is sitting in office with a "NO" sign on his forehead as a reply to all the plans put forward by DGMO and Corps Commanders during meetings :coffee:

Bajwa is a big disappointment and his 3 years extension is a waste of time. If PA under leadership of Bajwa cannot take advantage even when India is already occupied with stand off with China for 3 months then its better to forget Kashmir once for all. This India China face off will not last for ever.

Bhai, deploying this tank at this peak was made an international news, why do you think it was publicised all over media ? Not to conceal the tank but to send a message across that do not venture in this area or a 105 mm gun with HEAT round is waiting for you !

If the tank was to be concealed, no news would have been made !
A hidden tank would be perplexing to the enemy, last thing you want done is for it to be hit by an anti-tank missile. Didn't Sun Tsu say appear to be weak to the enemy when you are strong a few thousand years back?

This is what it should look like, especially in a mountain top where you can be easily spotted from Heli's & ACs. This should be common sense as this dates back to WWII.

@PanzerKiel

With regards to your previous point of our tank not having winter camo, actually you prepare yourself as per the envisaged threat.

Since terrorists are not using helicopters or aircraft, therefore there is not much need for any camo for a tank which is already perched on the top.

Otherwise, camo equipment is issued to every tank, and as per SOP, whenever and wherever a tank stops, the first thing the crew does is to get the camo up and make the tank invisible.

Camo rule.... Break the shape, kill the shine.

A hidden tank would be perplexing to the enemy, last thing you want done is for it to be hit by an anti-tank missile. Didn't Sun Tsu say appear to be weak to the enemy when you are strong a few thousand years back?
enemy doesn't have ATGM.
Tank is over watching the valley.

Back
Top Bottom