What's new

Single malt whisky from India ranked among world's best

sweet thread

I have Jack Daniels Whiskey and Appleton Rum in the cabinet

with christmas rolling up my brothers usually buy my cognac xo so
i get to drink some remy martin during the hollidays.

imgres

funny thing though, they' been buying cognac every christmass and birthday for as long as I can remember... it cost about $215 cdn plus taxes so you'll looking at $250 for a 750ml bottle

yesterday i went on the internet and found a online merchant in the US selling it for $110 US + 15 shipping and handling. the US dollar and Canadian dollar is virtually even. so you can get 2 for the price of 1 buying it online. told my brothers about it, and they felt sick about getting ripped off.

other than my kids there's nothing more I look forward to than liquor after a long day at work

:cheers:

My fav:
1009616x.jpg
Uncork the bottle and you smell smoke from the other side of the room. It's amazing.

Johnnie Walker stuff is only so-so. I use Black Label for cooking, and Red Label with soda. But for the price in the U.S., there is usually something better available.

There is more to aging whiskey (we Americans spell it with the "e") than temperature and humidity. The seasonal cycling of temperatures is considered important as well. Some day I'll have to buy this Indian stuff and see for myself!

Wats the price of black label in USA? it cost Rs.5500 in Pakistan... and the foriegn embassies also sell em in the black market!

Last edited:
Old Monk Rum, Romanov Vodka ..the Desi(India) Favourites I think.

nothing beats Jack Daniels...............just smooth................

however if its a dance party...i just mix it with tequila shots.......

p.s------if you wanna get high too quickly......mix your whisky with beer......

cheeper options........Teacher's(if you really prefer good stuff).
and you always have Royal chalange,signature etc.....

try out Antiquity.....i feel its as good as black dog...wont find a difference

just like Lemon Malt of Murree Brewery .. tastes awesome..!

index_19.gif

le.jpg

The Murree Brewery produces a wide variety of Beer's, Liquor's and non alcoholic products. Our Premium products include Murree's Millennium Beer, Murree's Classic Beer, Lite Export Pils, Eight and Twelve years old Single Malt Whiskies, Vintage with a blend of a Scotch Grain Whisky, Silver Top Gin, Bolskaya Vodka and Doctor's Brandy.

nab1.jpg

Malt 79 & Cindy Non Alcoholic Barley Malt Drinks

Malt 79 & Cindy malt drinks are brewed from golden barley malt and hops. Ideal thirst quenching summer drinks.

Once you get the taste of real grain beverages rich in natural sugars, you will never look back to synthetic colas. Non alcoholic malt drinks are recommended by Doctors for a variety of ailments. our non alcoholic Malt drinks Our genuine earth drinks.

Say no to smoking, junk foods and Color Colas

Murree Brewery

What is the price of Teacher's, Black Label and Jack Daniels in India legally and in Pakistan illegally? Here one bottle of Black Level is 3600 tk and Teacher's is 2800 tk legally.

Here one peg of scotch is 140-180 tk in general bars?

1.00 INR = 1.56562 BDT
India Rupees Bangladesh Taka

Last edited:
Good luck, I prefer beer and Vodka/Jin.

Back
Top Bottom