What's new

Single malt whisky from India ranked among world's best

teachers 1100rs
black label 3000 odd rs
bought recently

Seagram_s_100_Pipers_De_Lux_9595.jpg

smirnoff-vodka.jpg

I am not that rich, still a student.. I have blenders pride or royal stag.. Whiskey is the only thing I can have.. I had stone problem for 2 years and it was recurring so have had lot of beer that time.. Beer is equivalent to tonic to me..

My fav:
1009616x.jpg
Uncork the bottle and you smell smoke from the other side of the room. It's amazing.

Johnnie Walker stuff is only so-so. I use Black Label for cooking, and Red Label with soda. But for the price in the U.S., there is usually something better available.

There is more to aging whiskey (we Americans spell it with the "e") than temperature and humidity. The seasonal cycling of temperatures is considered important as well. Some day I'll have to buy this Indian stuff and see for myself!

I hate you right now. How to prefer it with or without water. Btw murree brewery is also renowned for world class single malt whisky. if

this is for grown up rich people......
for me a half bottle vodka gets me tipsy in no time ....... :taz:

How to prefer it with or without water.
For the full impact I drink it straight. However, it is necessary to clear one's palate afterward. Water isn't strong enough as a chaser; I use bourbon instead.

bhaiya apne college mein toh Old monk or Royal stag ka khambha chalta tha... sunder sasti tikau... ab mehengi peete hai toh asar hi nahi hota hai..:bunny:

AMRUT FUSION SINGLE MALT INDIAN WHISKY

In The Whisky Bible 2010 published this week, Murray awards Amrut Fusion Single Malt Whisky the title of World's Third Best Whisky. It gained 97 points in Murray's most extensive collection of tasting notes ever published, with nearly 4,000 included this year.

Murray said Amrut Fusion Single Malt Whisky ''has to be one of the great whiskies found anywhere in the word this year''. Admitting his No 3 choice could come as a surprise to some people, he said: ''The fact that it is Indian? Irrelevant, from distillation to maturation this is a genius whisky from whichever continent.''

In his tasting notes, Murray adds: ''It is one of those which command a big mouthful, a chair with a headrest...and silence. You will chew for seemingly hours and never quite get to the bottom of its mystical complexity. It is massive whisky, but its genius is that you get the feeling that there is some almost invisible element keeping the malt together so the proportions are never less than perfect.''

Amrut Fusion Single Malt Whisky gets its name from the fact that it uses two barleys: Indian and Scottish - with the latter being peated. It comes from Amrut Distilleries, the Bangalorebased company which introduced the first single malt from India to the UK in 2004.

U all are drinking wine and whisky and spreading trolls in PDF

This is the reasons why trolls have increased here..

Kidding !!

Back
Top Bottom