What's new

Murree Brewery soon to brew in India

It will be Brewed in India. The only thing Pakistani about this beer will be the brand name.

Yeh. Franchise works in the way that they have to make it exactly like the original. So it has to taste like the beer in Pakistan. But dont worry, most of us have not tasted it and never will inshAllah. So we cannot claim it as better than yours.
Relax and enjoy it.

Sorry to disappoint you guys but I have friends whose dad's are into the micro brewery scene here in India. Some firangs also. Latest fad in high society apparently.

A beer (or any spirit) cannot be technically the same if the water source changes. You could import the strains of yeast and the grain and hops etc. but if the water is not the same, it will not taste the same.

So unless Mure is going to be brewed here with the same water, it is not the same as the original. Just saying. Will taste and drink it nevertheless. I am an equal opportunity boozard.

This is the only technical correct explanation.
However the water effect is more acute in liquors ( Whiskey, Vodka etc) i.e where distillation is involved.
Beer is a different business.

Back
Top Bottom