What's new

Singapore F-16 C/D Blk 52+ to exercise with IAF Rafales and Sukhois this year

FB_IMG_1624120719806.jpg

Has been happening since the early 2000’s - have any lessons been translated into operational performance yet?

How come your posts contradict themselves?

A) Some of your posts say that pound for pound, IAF has some of the best pilots. While some other posts put down IAF pilots?

B) also, I believe that your understanding that IAF somehow underestimates PAF is not correct. PAF has western weapons and have been trained by western countries. Most importantly, they are backed by a populace / leadership which encourages attacking India and risk taking.

C) you have believed in far reaching conclusions based on one skirmish in feb 2019, whereas in actuality, PAF has published deficiencies of IAF (for engaging in short skirmishes), which are being filled / plugged. Please note that i am not seeing IAF in any positive light for not being ready on feb-2019 + shooting down own helicopter.

D) you missed the bigger point being - rules of game has changed in that military action is inevitable for any future terror attacks. IAF will be ready then (I hope that does not happen). From indian point of view, this is important.

E) If similar such skirmish happens and PAF looses 3 or 4 aircraft (remember, IAF is wise now) is pak nation ready to accept that? Since most of Pakistanis (atleast in pdf) firmly believe that PAF + PA are some sort of wonders (almost diefied) that Pakistan is so blessed with?

F) what does your heart / instinct / intuition say? Did PAF loose an aircraft in feb-2019 or not? Please don't quote newspapers etc or be ambiguous, what does your heart say?

Pakistanis other than @SQ8 - I know all of your arguments made earlier and beaten to death. Let @SQ8 respond please.

How come your posts contradict themselves?

A) Some of your posts say that pound for pound, IAF has some of the best pilots. While some other posts put down IAF pilots?

B) also, I believe that your understanding that IAF somehow underestimates PAF is not correct. PAF has western weapons and have been trained by western countries. Most importantly, they are backed by a populace / leadership which encourages attacking India and risk taking.

C) you have believed in far reaching conclusions based on one skirmish in feb 2019, whereas in actuality, PAF has published deficiencies of IAF (for engaging in short skirmishes), which are being filled / plugged. Please note that i am not seeing IAF in any positive light for not being ready on feb-2019 + shooting down own helicopter.

D) you missed the bigger point being - rules of game has changed in that military action is inevitable for any future terror attacks. IAF will be ready then (I hope that does not happen). From indian point of view, this is important.

E) If similar such skirmish happens and PAF looses 3 or 4 aircraft (remember, IAF is wise now) is pak nation ready to accept that? Since most of Pakistanis (atleast in pdf) firmly believe that PAF + PA are some sort of wonders (almost diefied) that Pakistan is so blessed with?

F) what does your heart / instinct / intuition say? Did PAF loose an aircraft in feb-2019 or not? Please don't quote newspapers etc or be ambiguous, what does your heart say?

Pakistanis other than @SQ8 - I know all of your arguments made earlier and beaten to death. Let @SQ8 respond please.

A) maybe if you read better you would see where I point out that the IAF is suffering a leadership and political interference crisis. It doesn’t matter if you have the best pilots - if you have lions led by sycophants and yes men your lions are worth zero.

B) Too simplistic a statement that puts you and your countrymen on the usual self delusional and hypothetical high horse which I have no interest in debating anymore. You guys are hypocrites since the divisions first emerged in united India and much like the Israelis keep claiming injustice while being horrendous offenders yourselves. That doesn’t mean Pakistanis don’t want to fight India but this lie of pacifism and innocent India has no legs here. If thats the same line you want to peddle, we have nothing to discuss.

As far as the IAF underestimating the PAF, it still is impacted by A. Those gwalior M2k pilots on the 26th knew the risks - their leadership did not care or take it seriously.

C) The IAF would be considered a third rate organization if it did not learn lessons so not sure what your statement is worth. The PAF learnt new lessons and recognizes the gaps filled - and looks to create new ones. Its an adversarial cycle that has been on since 65.

D) Ok- good for you

E) They accepted 65 losses, 71 losses, Kargil losses, 40000 dead at hands of terrorists. You guys are probably the worst nation at having ANY clue of who you are actually fighting and worse even more so considering we are neighbors. No neighbor is so disconnected from the reality of its primary enemy than India barring perhaps North Korea.

F) No - because I didn’t need to ask my heart. I asked someone I grew up with who had your aircraft locked on 2/27/19 with an AIM-120 waiting for clearance.

A) maybe if you read better you would see where I point out that the IAF is suffering a leadership and political interference crisis. It doesn’t matter if you have the best pilots - if you have lions led by sycophants and yes men your lions are worth zero.

B) Too simplistic a statement that puts you and your countrymen on the usual self delusional and hypothetical high horse which I have no interest in debating anymore. You guys are hypocrites since the divisions first emerged in united India and much like the Israelis keep claiming injustice while being horrendous offenders yourselves. That doesn’t mean Pakistanis don’t want to fight India but this lie of pacifism and innocent India has no legs here. If thats the same line you want to peddle, we have nothing to discuss.

As far as the IAF underestimating the PAF, it still is impacted by A. Those gwalior M2k pilots on the 26th knew the risks - their leadership did not care or take it seriously.

C) The IAF would be considered a third rate organization if it did not learn lessons so not sure what your statement is worth. The PAF learnt new lessons and recognizes the gaps filled - and looks to create new ones. Its an adversarial cycle that has been on since 65.

D) Ok- good for you

E) They accepted 65 losses, 71 losses, Kargil losses, 40000 dead at hands of terrorists. You guys are probably the worst nation at having ANY clue of who you are actually fighting and worse even more so considering we are neighbors. No neighbor is so disconnected from the reality of its primary enemy than India barring perhaps North Korea.

F) No - because I didn’t need to ask my heart. I asked someone I grew up with who had your aircraft locked on 2/27/19 with an AIM-120 waiting for clearance.

Your responses to points # A, B & E are interesting, and want to debate more. But there is no point.

Thanks for your response though. Respect.

Undoubtedly earlier exercises with Singapore F-16C helped Sukhois dodge AMRAAMs easily in 2019.

Reread what you just wrote. Think about it and imagine anyone from any other nation being proud of such a statement.

Back
Top Bottom