What's new

Sindhi speakers please check this video “She recited KALAMA during rape, she's Muslim now”

Status
Not open for further replies.
okay. I did not see those. It was retweeted on my timeline hence I posted.

no i dont. But i saw the video. The girl’s mother did raise 4 fingers which implied that she was raped for 4 days (the wailing and some words like insaf are understandable)

if anyone can translate this from sindhi to english, that”d be helpful. If the claim is not true then @waz please remove this thread.
At least do some background check before citing these twitter handles as a source on pdf.
Most of the muslims int he subcontinent were converted in analogous fashion.
Takes one rape product to know one.

We have a few Sindhi speakers on here. Let them come and we can see.
Just a general comment, be aware of properganda.

This guy Rahat Austin's total emphasis on Hindu religious and social problems from Pakistan to Bangladesh. I think he is a Hindu RSS dude... otherwise, if he is so humanist then he should have talked about Kashmiri and Modi atrocities against Muslims in India.
The above video is sad, but this is a less religious issue and more feudal system in that region.

@mikkix can you help?

Also, as far as I understood, it's a case of rape. It's not about Hindu/ Muslim, it's about the fookers having uncontrolled desire to rape women. We have seen so many incidents in the past involving rapes of even Muslim women. Rapists don't distinguish between religions, unless it is a state backed rape pandemic, which till now Pakistan is not suffering from. It is nothing like the situation in Kashmir, or what happened in Gujrat in India where Muslim women are/ were raped because of their religion.

That said, Pakistan should really do something about the rapists.. they should be publicly hanged.. I don't even mind giving them medieval era punishments publicly.

What this handle is claiming, that the guys are asking for her return because she recited Kalima during rape, any sane person with a little bit of intelligence will know that rapists don't dig their graves by claiming something this foolish.. It's like asking for a death sentence.

I hope we get the translation, but the rapists statement is coming from this Indian propaganda handle's ****

@mikkix can you help?

Also, as far as I understood, it's a case of rape. It's not about Hindu/ Muslim, it's about the fookers having uncontrolled desire to rape women. We have seen so many incidents in the past involving rapes of even Muslim women. Rapists don't distinguish between religions, unless it is a state backed rape pandemic, which till now Pakistan is not suffering from. It is nothing like the situation in Kashmir, or what happened in Gujrat in India where Muslim women are/ were raped because of their religion.

That said, Pakistan should really do something about the rapists.. they should be publicly hanged.. I don't even mind giving them medieval era punishments publicly.

What this handle is claiming, that the guys are asking for her return because she recited Kalima during rape, any sane person with a little bit of intelligence will know that rapists don't dig their graves by claiming something this foolish.. It's like asking for a death sentence.

I hope we get the translation, but the rapists statement is coming from this Indian propaganda handle's ****
Off modern city limits, we always confront a feudal mindset. It has nothing to do with religion.

In video , the family of girl demanding justice against rape and not even a single word she said about any religious assault or reciting kalma or claimed what the OP tweet claimed.

Off modern city limits, we always confront a feudal mindset. It has nothing to do with religion.
Yep.. a few cases in the past suggest that feudal lords sometimes pick the women of poor farmers who are unable to return the loans..

I worked on a feasibility/ financial model of a bank that was planned in Musharraf's era to give loans to farmers instead of them taking the loans from powerful feudals. A social scientist was in our team who visited extremely backward/ impoverished parts of Sindh, Baluchistan and Punjab.. his findings were unimaginable.. at least for me.

Sadly, the project never initialized because Bugti happened and Musharraf ended up getting involved in scandals every few months after that.

Guys.

What she is saying in Sindhi ..

She was abducted from her house and was raped for 4 days.

She says 4 people abducted and raped her.

Their Names

1 Tanveer

2 Mohammad Ali

3 Sunil

4 Vicky

She says Nobody is ready to listen to them or helping them. Police is not listenning or helping them neither are they registering their Case. The SHO has refused to lodge FIR.

She wants Justice.

There is no mention of Kalma aur anything that is being claimed from twitter account.

In video , the family of girl demanding justice against rape and not even a single word she said about any religious assault or reciting kalma or claimed what the OP tweet claimed.
Do you understand Sindhi, bro?
Guys.

The person who abducted were 4 people.

Their Names

1 Tanveer

2 Mohammad Ali

3 Sunil

4 Vicky

She says Nobody is ready to listen to them. Police is not registering their Case.

She wants Justice.

There is no mention of Kalma aur anything that is being claimed from twitter account.
Thanks for this.. Now Sunil and Vicky seem to be Hindu names.. that's why I said it's more about rape as a crime.

These things are being surfaced because European Union has taken up the issue.. and these propaganda handles will spread the shit more in the coming days.

We know how and when Indian backed propaganda handles are activated.

One many incidents. India has a coward government in center. They can not 3 expect them to take stand.

These people are low caste Hindus.

In India they would be raped and killed in the name of Religion.

Please provide proof that its indian propaganda before refuting it.
Rahat Austin is a Pakistani Christian, an escapee from Pakistan like me but a nasty vengeful one like tarek fatty and hossien haqqani

Guys.

She says 4 people abducted and raped her.

Their Names

1 Tanveer

2 Mohammad Ali

3 Sunil

4 Vicky

She says Nobody is ready to listen to them or helping them. Police is not listenning or helping them neither are they registering their Case. The SHO has refused to lodge FIR.

She wants Justice.

She also mentions she is from a place called kot Ghulam Mohammad Jamesabad.

These Hindus are spewing bunch of lies to malign Muslims and Pakistan. Don't fall for this.

This thread needs to be locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom