What's new

Sindhi speakers please check this video “She recited KALAMA during rape, she's Muslim now”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop spreading BS from this Indian sponsored Twitter account.

Please provide proof that its indian propanganda before refuting it.

Pakistan has a system in place.
In most cases, the girl was handed over to her parents

> If girl proved minor (then she gets handed over to Parents immediately, and man get arrested )

> If the girl is older than 18 years (then the court will take custody of the girl for few days) and after few days she will be asked by the court (to whom she want to live with)
If she states that she has been kidnapped and want to live with her parents (then man get arrested), and if she states that she went away with her own free will than she will be handed over to man)

Please provide proof that its indian propanganda before refuting it.

It's a propaganda twitter account

You can see from previous tweets and massive Indian presence on time line

One many incidents. India has a coward government in center. They can not 3 expect them to take stand.
And what will India do? Invite her whole family and slain them all in the dark of night?
> If the girl is older than 18 years (then the court will take custody of the girl for few days) and after few days she will be asked by the court (to whom she want to live with)
If she states that she has been kidnapped and want to live with her parents (then man get arrested), and if she states that she went away with her own free will than she will be handed over to man)
Can courts be trusted for neutrality that they will not have an influence from either side??

Can some Sindhi speaker translate this?

Solution to rape come in one size 7.62mm.

tip of the Sindhi iceberg

It's a propaganda twitter account

You can see from previous tweets and massive Indian presence on time line

okay. I did not see those. It was retweeted on my timeline hence I posted.

Where is it saying that girl is being claimed for reciting kalma? Do u understand sindhi ?
no i dont. But i saw the video. The girl’s mother did raise 4 fingers which implied that she was raped for 4 days (the wailing and some words like insaf are understandable)

if anyone can translate this from sindhi to english, that”d be helpful. If the claim is not true then @waz please remove this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom