What's new

Simultaneous visits of army officers of Bangladesh and Pakistan to China

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please dont be selectively blind ! Go through the threads he opened in India defense forum ! Even a bangladeshi illegal immigrant in India would start hating this guy! BTW the pain of hosting a illegal Bangladeshi immigrant we only know ! How will a Chinese know it !

How about the pain west is having in hosting Indian illegal immigrants. What a joke.

I get the following message -

[#2000] You are not allowed to visit this forum.

The moderator must be an Awami Leader Indian stooge who does not want to hear your views after seeing them on PDF or after reading your great book

I find that site very suspicious.

I agree with you. It feels like the Indian Defence Forum from which I am also banned.

So back to my original comment that there are no effective Bangladesh Defence sites because it is heavily censored in deference to Indian sensibilities.

I agree with you. It feels like the Indian Defence Forum from which I am also banned.

So back to my original comment that there are no effective Bangladesh Defence sites because it is heavily censored in deference to Indian sensibilities.

Ugh...it's just a forum. People just randomly blog about defense and strategic matters - nothing particularly serious to national security. It's like a hobby.

When I saw that they want money, that's when I became suspicious of the site. It's probably a scam.

If it really is a site for military only, then it would be that way. No common civilians are supposed to access.

This sub-forum is probably the only BD defense site in which people can speak. Even though it's Pakistani :D

Bangladesh Strategic & Development Forum must be a good forum.
Bangladesh Strategic & Development Forum

You are a member of the same.

Surprising as an Indian with an Indian IP, I have not been given access to this Indian Defence Forum.

Ugh...it's just a forum. People just randomly blog about defense and strategic matters - nothing particularly serious to national security. It's like a hobby.

When I saw that they want money, that's when I became suspicious of the site. It's probably a scam.

If it really is a site for military only, then it would be that way. No common civilians are supposed to access.

This sub-forum is probably the only BD defense site in which people can speak. Even though it's Pakistani :D

As I mentioned earlier the admin of BDMilitary double crossed the admin of BDSF and stole all his members.

I think it is common sense that when some controversial people are banned automatically the site would obviously be bland and have nothing of concern to national security. This is what makes its so suspicious. The Indian Defence Forum has the same policy and hardly any worthwhile discussion is allowed there unless it is pro-Indian propaganda. In other words BDMilitary is not just a forum. I know that the DGFI have set up many websites simply to track people and their opinions. BDMilitary operates on the same basis. I have some experience in intelligence work so I know what I am talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom