What's new

Similarities between anti-islamic Alt-right groups and "progressive muslims"

Are not the progressive Muslims and alt-right groups , one and the same?

• No,Progressive muslims subtly express their hate while alt-right are unsophisticated rabble rousers.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
pretty sure OP has no real idea about what the "alt right" really is...

it is way more an anti semitic/anti jew movement than an anti islamic movement..

the "alt right" supports Palestine over Israel, they think the "Israel lobby" causes the US government to wage wars AGAINST muslims in the middle east for Israel's benefit

maybe they're not so fond of Islam in THEIR countries, but their hatred toward Islam PALES in comparison to how they feel about Israel and the Jews

they're kind of your allies.. @Luffy 500

Not true. Many like Richard Spencer (who literally created the term "alt-right") support the nation of Israel because it's an ethnostate.

Not true. Many like Richard Spencer (who literally created the term "alt-right") support the nation of Israel because it's an ethnostate.

Dude keeps changing his stances first he supported Israel then he says no keeps flip flopping

Dude keeps changing his stances first he supported Israel then he says no keeps flip flopping

He's an evolving creature. Check his website and podcasts, he talks about how he wishes to see an ethnostate for the white man, and for other races as well whilst using Israel as an example. He himself stated that he is a Zionist and an supporter of Israel.

He sees Islam as a fundamental threat to Europe stating that if there was a white ethnostate, he wouldn't allow Islam in his state, but he would let other religions thrive like Buddhism (becAuSe My buDDhA WaS ArYan aNd HaD bLonDE HAiR :suicide:).

He's completely out of the scene now anyway, after a clip of his retardation was leaked to the public and the Charlottesville march.

Last edited:
He's an evolving creature. Check his website and podcasts, he talks about how he wishes to see an ethnostate for the white man, and for other races as well whilst using Israel as an example. He himself stated that he is a Zionist. He sees Islam as a fundamental threat to Europe stating that if there was a white ethnostate, he wouldn't allow Islam thrive, but he would let other religions thrive (becAuSe My buDDhA WaS ArYan). Just read his freaking website lmao.

I know that which is why he will never get traction at all in any politics he just a weirdo

I see this way Muslims in the west should understand this there is no hope in staying in the west for another 2-3 decades all I see starting in the late 2020s and early 2030s with increase from stagnation to more polirization in the western societies the Muslims are going be a political foot ball the right will hate us the neo liberals who are the elite will just use us for cheap labor and votes thats it Muslims should build our own countries first and get ready for that but I dont see that

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom