What's new

Sikhs ruling India, Jatt Sikh to be next Indian Army Chief

make president from north west india.....:azn:

I think you meant NE.anyway,sure we'll do.although I don't support regionalism.most of the states never got PM or President.its not a big matter.

I think you meant NE.anyway,sure we'll do.although I don't support regionalism.most of the states never got PM or President.its not a big matter.

From memory, the ones left out so far are Karnataka, Chhatisgarh (although it was part of MP when Shankar Dayal Sharma became President), Gujarat, Haryana, J&K, Odisha, we, and the smaller six of the seven sisters.

Tell you what. Make Mad Madam Mim, the Prez, and we'll pay for the party.

From memory, the ones left out so far are Karnataka, Chhatisgarh (although it was part of MP when Shankar Dayal Sharma became President), Gujarat, Haryana, J&K, Odisha, we, and the smaller six of the seven sisters.

west bengal too never got a PM or President.of course if you don't count Pranab Mukherjee as next PM (maybe somtimes later.practically he is one of the most important persion in UPA.i dont think Rahul Gandhi'll going to be PM soon) :D

oooopssss..sry dada.you too are from Kolkata.. :lol: :lol:

It's their country and they can become whatever is legally allowed.. so what's a big deal?

india current army chief is rajput i guess

kabhi dalits ko bhi apna army chief ya president bana do

in india there is no equality in people

Heard of Bangaru Laxman ???
He was a minister of state for railways in Government of India from 1999 to 2000.

Later he PRESIDENT of India.

I know you will Happy to know that he was from DALIT COMMUNITY.

Happy Now?? or sad to know that you are a idiot for such ask of equality??

Heard of Bangaru Laxman ???
He was a minister of state for railways in Government of India from 1999 to 2000.

Later he PRESIDENT of India.

I know you will Happy to know that he was from DALIT COMMUNITY.

Happy Now?? or sad to know that you are a idiot for such ask of equality??

Dude, Bangaru Laxman was president of the BJP, not of India.

And he was caught on cam accepting bribes in the infamous tehelka scandal, while he was party president of the BJP.

Dude, Bangaru Laxman was president of the BJP, not of India.

And he was caught on cam accepting bribes in the infamous tehelka scandal, while he was party president of the BJP.

My Fault ......replied in hurry .... it was K R Narayanan

west bengal too never got a PM or President.of course if you don't count Pranab Mukherjee as next PM (maybe somtimes later.practically he is one of the most important persion in UPA.i dont think Rahul Gandhi'll going to be PM soon) :D

oooopssss..sry dada.you too are from Kolkata.. :lol: :lol:

I already said that, didn't I? :angry:

hope he knows what is age is :rofl:

He cannot be the general until he dies... or until America wants him to be... so he must know his age.... irrespective of that he can be removed from his office any time by the civilian Govt... quiet opposite to what happens on the other side where the civilian govt. is removed when the general want.. oh.. I am sorry.. It should be said as when amreeka wants.

Back
Top Bottom