What's new

Sikhs ruling India, Jatt Sikh to be next Indian Army Chief

Ayesha, i have no idea who you are or where you came from or why I should even bother answering your post when i wasnt even advocating army rule, merely answering to this country guy of yours' post

i do agree with parts of what you say though, in principle. But these are internal issues of Pakistan and therefore beyond your scope (or concern) as they don't affect you.....

Most people here don't know each other, we are all members of this forum who post our opinions and reply to other people's opinions. Of course you dont HAVE to reply to mine if you dont want to, but I don't understand what exactly you mean. Are you saying that you only answer posts by people you know personally?

And you are right, internal matters of pakistan don't affect me, but don't we all come to this forum to discuss military (and other) matters of the countries in this region? Isn't this thread about India's internal matter? Should that stop people from other countries from expressing their opinions?

All I said in my post is that technically you can't say something was "backed by the courts", unless you mean they backed it on legal grounds. I said this as part of the conversation that was going on, and I wasn't being rude or disruptive. I would have pointed this out if I was having this conversation in person with someone too. Pointing out a mistake in a discussion does not amount to interfering in your country's internal affairs.

1. With INA fighting the British followed by immediate post-War disturbances in the Navy and Air Force, the British had understood their days were over. They, therefore, patronized political stooges who would be reliable later. But the major wickedness was dividing SA in lines and terms which would cause acrimony for ever - allowing them to continue to be of influence.

2. The drawing of boundaries favoring Hindustan (that was understood to be the new name of the Hindu half) is well documented. However, the more strategic advantages that the cunning British sought to achieve are as under:
a. After they crushed the 1857 Uprising and lost their American Colony, the British Empire targeted the Muslim diaspora to become globally supreme.
(1) India was home of a revived and powerful Muslim population. 1857, Shaheed Syed Ahmed Brelavi, the continuous insurgency astride the Hindukush, the rise of the Bengalee Muslim peasantry under religious leaders against Hindu zaminadrs and British rulers, and the Khilafat Movement sent a powerful message to WCC (Western Christian Civilization) led by the British. They now proceeded to patronize the Hindus and came out in support of the Hindu project of Ethnic Cleansing of Muslims from SA.
(2) Mehdi's rise in Sudan, Mohamet Ali's rise in Egypt, Amanullah Shah's ideas in Afghanistan, the writings of Jamaludin Afghani, Allama Iqbal and Kazi Nazrul Islam, and the refusal of newly raised Benglaee Muslim Paltan to fight the soldiers of the Caliph in Mesopotamia, and similar signs of the rise of Muslims had worried the British. The so called Wahabi Movement was another project of the Arab Muslim society to cleans itself. And we all know how this one and Amanullah Shah's visionary objectives were sabotaged by British Intelligence.

b. The other WCC objective was to scrap the last Caliphate of Islam. Not only did the Ottoman Sultan had a larger empire, the spiritual allegiance to him throughout the Muslim diaspora made him far more powerful than the English monarch. The Ottoman's were taken care of externally and internally employing Intelligence Ops and Zionist support.

3. Therefore, WCC drew up plans in the 19th and 20the centuries to scrap the Ottoman Caliphate and join the Hindu program of ethnic cleansing of Muslims. By dividing India they weakened the Muslims and strengthened the Hindus. The resultant Hindu-Muslim or Indo-Pak conflicts on the one hand provides lovely opportunity to gain commercially and politically, and on the other hand makes way for Christianization in SA.

4. In dividing India, the British also divided the Bengalees and the Punjabis.
a. Bengal pre-47 was the most affluent province. Bengalees are extremely political conscious who are driven to agitation easily.Ethnically located in one geographical zone the Bengalees are the largest community in the world after the Chinese. They had to be divided and punished for the so called Black Hole of Calcutta.
b. Punjab was the fastest growing province. Punjabis were also the most industrious and disciplined. The assassination of the Butcher of Amritsar, Brig Dyer by Shaheed Udham Singh had to be avenged.

5. The fact is that in India today whether in the private sector or the public, the Sikhs/Punjabis are the main force. In the same manner the hardcore in Pakistan are the Punjabis.

^^ Do you ever get tired of such self serving tripe?

Jeez everything is about oh so awesome super human Muslims for you and of course Bangladeshis are the best thing to have happened to this world? All that bs, not even remotely related to the topic at hand.

1. With INA fighting the British followed by immediate post-War disturbances in the Navy and Air Force, the British had understood their days were over. They, therefore, patronized political stooges who would be reliable later. But the major wickedness was dividing SA in lines and terms which would cause acrimony for ever - allowing them to continue to be of influence.

2. The drawing of boundaries favoring Hindustan (that was understood to be the new name of the Hindu half) is well documented. However, the more strategic advantages that the cunning British sought to achieve are as under:
a. After they crushed the 1857 Uprising and lost their American Colony, the British Empire targeted the Muslim diaspora to become globally supreme.
(1) India was home of a revived and powerful Muslim population. 1857, Shaheed Syed Ahmed Brelavi, the continuous insurgency astride the Hindukush, the rise of the Bengalee Muslim peasantry under religious leaders against Hindu zaminadrs and British rulers, and the Khilafat Movement sent a powerful message to WCC (Western Christian Civilization) led by the British. They now proceeded to patronize the Hindus and came out in support of the Hindu project of Ethnic Cleansing of Muslims from SA.
(2) Mehdi's rise in Sudan, Mohamet Ali's rise in Egypt, Amanullah Shah's ideas in Afghanistan, the writings of Jamaludin Afghani, Allama Iqbal and Kazi Nazrul Islam, and the refusal of newly raised Benglaee Muslim Paltan to fight the soldiers of the Caliph in Mesopotamia, and similar signs of the rise of Muslims had worried the British. The so called Wahabi Movement was another project of the Arab Muslim society to cleans itself. And we all know how this one and Amanullah Shah's visionary objectives were sabotaged by British Intelligence.

b. The other WCC objective was to scrap the last Caliphate of Islam. Not only did the Ottoman Sultan had a larger empire, the spiritual allegiance to him throughout the Muslim diaspora made him far more powerful than the English monarch. The Ottoman's were taken care of externally and internally employing Intelligence Ops and Zionist support.

3. Therefore, WCC drew up plans in the 19th and 20the centuries to scrap the Ottoman Caliphate and join the Hindu program of ethnic cleansing of Muslims. By dividing India they weakened the Muslims and strengthened the Hindus. The resultant Hindu-Muslim or Indo-Pak conflicts on the one hand provides lovely opportunity to gain commercially and politically, and on the other hand makes way for Christianization in SA.

a. Bengal pre-47 was the most affluent province. Bengalees are extremely political conscious who are driven to agitation easily.Ethnically located in one geographical zone the Bengalees are the largest community in the world after the Chinese. They had to be divided and punished for the so called Black Hole of Calcutta.
b. Punjab was the fastest growing province. Punjabis were also the most industrious and disciplined. The assassination of the Butcher of Amritsar, Brig Dyer by Shaheed Udham Singh had to be avenged.

5. The fact is that in India today whether in the private sector or the public, the Sikhs/Punjabis are the main force. In the same manner the hardcore in Pakistan are the Punjabis.

The verbal diarrhea is nauseating
th_vomit-boy01-vomit-puke-sick-smiley-emoticon-000652-large.gif

^^
I'd like to know what pakistanis think of that last sentence in asad71's post. The pakistani punjabis are "hardcore", and the sindhis, balochis and others are presumably "softcore".

I can't believe there are still people in the subcontinent who believe in the martial and slave race theories that the britishers made up to justify their colonialism.

The fact as on today is that Muslims have contributed a big zero towards advancement of human race.....what have muslims invented in 21st century?

The fact as on today is that Muslims have contributed Aa big zero towards advancement of human race.....what have muslims invented in 21st century?

Why is a religious group singled out for contributions to human race or science?

You can google, you can clearly get patents granted to inventors who follow Islam.

The fact as on today is that Muslims have contributed Aa big zero towards advancement of human race.....what have muslims invented in 21st century?

What have buddhists or jains or hindus invented in the 21rst century? Inventions or innovations in the 21rst century are done collectively by large numbers of people, not on the basis of religions. There is no islamic or hindu or christian or sikh contribution to an LCA or a space shuttle or an antibiotic, only individual ones.

I don't agree with the title of thread..............But its beauty of Indian Secularism & Democracy..........Jai Hind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What have buddhists or jains or hindus invented in the 21rst century? Inventions or innovations in the 21rst century are done collectively by large numbers of people, not on the basis of religions. There is no islamic or hindu or christian or sikh contribution to an LCA or a space shuttle or an antibiotic, only individual ones.

Inventions was and is always credited to civilizations, like the Zero is never said as a Hindu invention but as an Indian invention.Like wise gunpowder is a Chinese invention, not Buddhist/Taoist invention. But I have seen our neighbours to the West always wants to take credit for the innovations and progress of other civilizations ,past and present, just bcs they follow a religion same as majority of Pakistanis.

kya bekaar ka thread khol diya hai .. this should be reported. since it is more a communal thread. No one rules India. Only Indians rules India.

plus congress has only a few more years for their final term. :P

Dude, I love your post. I really appreciate your creative skills for imagining things. You can make extremely good in writing fiction stories ...All da best.
Now coming to serious, Partition was need of time. Though Gandhiji & many Hindu's opposed it Jinnah Sahab & Co. diplomatically favored partition.
Now you have done brilliant work by inventing that it was not Jinnah & Co's effort which created United Pakistan.
Shame on your conspirous mind.
Your leaders strived & bleeded to bring your country into existence & now you instead of making their sacrifices go fruitful you people are being ungrateful to leaders who founded Pakistan by saying WCC & Hindus gave them Pakistan like a piece of cake without any struggle or resistance.
Lastly, If you write such innovative post for entertaining peoples I am sorry for what i said.
I have already appreciated them in top you see ;)

kya bekaar ka thread khol diya hai .. this should be reported. since it is more a communal thread. No one rules India. Only Indians rules India.

plus congress has only a few more years for their final term. :P

Not at all a Congress supporter (neoptism has to end now) but am I big fan of MMS and as he has said he will retire in 2014 regardless of the electoral outcome I will happily welcome a BJP govternment if they get India's s**t together, get tough on terror, implement reforms and get India back on 8-10% growth. Is this asking too much?

Back
Top Bottom