What's new

Sikhs are not Hindus - White House petition calls Obama to seek explanation from Modi.

Hindu,
Your very own Brahmins made slaves out of majority of you. There's nothing you can do to hide it. Forget your other masters in history.

Ajlaf convert, the only slaves are the fake second class converts who call their own ancestors jahils and their own invaders their heroes.

They have nothing left now, no identity, no history, just second class, self loathing, fake Arabs and Turks and Persians...

While the invaders hold them in contempt.

Hey Hindu,
Those are your ancestors from Delhi, India.
Are those Rajasthani Ranis who commited jauhar multiple times in the sieges laid down by Khiljis and then the great and brave Akbar our ancestors too? No, they are yours

Your history of serfdom is there for all to see and this is one thing that your clever ways and your mastery over language won't hide. You are just another serf who was ruled, crushed, abused and spat at for all of history. Your very own Brahmins made laws making a living slave out of you. Forget the rest.

You also share same history, just by changing your religion you cant hide with truth.

Etc. May Sab cover ho jatte hain. :D

By the way,are you really from Russia........I mean of Russian blood or Indian born in Russia??

I am the Secular. That is why I included etc. :azn: :enjoy:

And I'm an atheist,so can't be so called 'secular'.But one thing I would like to ask you,in my limited understanding,secularism is supposed to be a state concept - so how can a single person become a secular??

By the way,are you really from Russia........I mean of Russian blood or Indian born in Russia??

Both baar bata diya yeh PDF par maney. Ek bar, is thread may be, crawl through it.:angry:

And I'm an atheist,so can't be so called 'secular'.But one thing I would like to ask you,in my limited understanding,secularism is supposed to be a state concept - so how can a single person become a secular??

There are faiths which have pluralistic views on how to reach GOD. These people have tolerance embedded in them. They can be considered as seculars as long as their identity and nativity is not threatened.

@Sidak is a Indo Russian Sikh fanatic !! :D

I treat people of all caste and Religion with same respect. That is why I used word Secular, but in India Secularism is Pesudo Secularism. To get better answer on this you need to tag the Secular's on this Forum. :what:

There are faiths which have pluralistic views on how to reach GOD. These people have tolerance embedded in them. They can be considered as seculars as long as their identity and nativity is not threatened.

@Sidak is a Indo Russian Sikh fanatic !! :D

Sikhs are Hindus - Article 25B. Hence, I am Hindu Fanatic. :lol:

Ok yaar,naraj kiun hote ho??Mujhe thorahi pata tha ki mujh jaise aur bhi ullu hain yeha par?? :P

You are this one I suppose

cute-owl-wallpaper.jpg

Sikhs are Hindus - Article 25B. Hence, I am Hindu Fanatic. :lol:

Lady Bindranwale !! :D

Who is opposing article 25 in Indian constitution?? :butcher:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom