What's new

Sikhs are not Hindus - White House petition calls Obama to seek explanation from Modi.

Sikhs are not Hindus ! :mad:

Hindus are Sikhs ! :whistle:

Hindus are Hindus! :whistle:

Muslims are Muslims! :drag:

Sikhs are Sikhs! :smokin:

All three Brothers from different mother's.:partay:

What the.....:o:

Read it. This is the thread all about. :lol:

Lady Bindranwale !! :D

Former Indian Speaker Meera Kumar - Lady Bhindrawala.

Entire Sikh Community which wants Article 25B to be removed is - Bhindrawala.

Parliament of India which Tabled the Bill for it's Removal is - Bhindrawala.

Hindus and Muslims who support this are - Bhindrawala.

Everyone is Bhindrawala. :lol:

Good riddance. Jaisi karni waisi bharni as they said. Sikhs has done more damaged to Muslims than Hindus.

We're to stay in distance and enjoy the show. :coffee::smitten::pop: :cheers:

Yes, you have to stay in distance to enjoy the show. That too in a kaffir country.

Coming near can be quite dangerous for the razakaars in the Rawami rule. ;)

Yes, so much better than the love between Muslim sects that we see all over. ;)

So an anonymous innocuous tweet on the internet is enough to make you so happy? Good for you.

Just saying that there are a few sikhs in this world who might out an Indira Gandhi on you if you call them hindus. ;)

Or else who cares about both of you. :)

Just saying that there are a few sikhs in this world who might out an Indira Gandhi on you if you call them hindus. ;)

Or else who cares about both of you. :)

Just saying that there are many Islamists in the world for whom you are wajib-ul-qatl.

Else who cares about either of you. ;)

Just saying that there are many Islamists in the world for whom you are wajib-ul-qatl.

Who cares. :)

Else who cares about either of you. ;)

Well a RSS fanboy like you definitely does care. In fact Indians in general are obsessed with keywords Islam, Islamist, Pakistan etc. Your presence here despite several bans is a proof to it. ;)

Who cares. :)

Not me as long as they are blowing up only themselves. ;)

Well a RSS fanboy like you definitely does care. In fact Indians in general are obsessed with keywords Islam, Islamist, Pakistan etc. Your presence here despite several bans is a proof to it. ;)

Whether I am a RSS fanboy has nothing to do with you.

As I don't give a damn if a Pakistani is an Islamist or a member of Lashkar-E-Jhangavi or TTP or whatever.

As long as they are not blowing up in my country, I couldn't care less.

Not me as long as they are blowing up only themselves. ;)

Good enough for you. I won't care about them and want them dead only instead of using them to put forward my hatred for a particular religion like you guys. :)

Whether I am a RSS fanboy has nothing to do with you.

As I don't give a damn if a Pakistani is an Islamist or a member of Lashkar-E-Jhangavi or TTP or whatever.

As long as they are not blowing up in my country, I couldn't care less.

As I said. You do care. And not only you but most of your compatriots. You have a past and present to prove that obsession. :)

Good enough for you. I won't care about them and want them dead only instead of using them to put forward my hatred for a particular religion like you guys. :)

Pot calling the kettle black? ;)

I will only say that "boye ped babool ka, aam kahan se hoye".

If you want respect for Islam and your prophet, you need to respect other religions.

Else you are going to get as good as you give.

When every one of you talks so casually about "Hindu jahaniyat", what do you think you are going to get back, even if it is to a much smaller degree because others are so much more politically correct.

As I said. You do care. And not only you but most of your compatriots. You have a past and present to prove that obsession. :)

If that is what you want to believe, who am I to change that. Perhaps that is the only solace left now. That someone gives a damn. ;)

Pot calling the kettle black? ;)

I will only say that "boye ped babool ka, aam kahan se hoye".

If you want respect for Islam and your prophet, you need to respect other religions.

Else you are going to get as good as you give.

When every one of you talks so casually about "Hindu jahaniyat", what do you think you are going to get back, even if it is to a much smaller degree because others are so much more politically correct.

At least it is not me whining about hindus on an Indian forum. It is you. So no "pot calling the kettle black" case here. :)

If that is what you want to believe, who am I to change that. Perhaps that is the only solace left now. That someone gives a damn. ;)

You definitely give a damn that's why you are answering it. :lol:

As I said. You guys are obsessed and no words of you can change that. It is as obvious like a natural phenomenon now. ;)

When do kaudi ke lowly converts like you try to act racist, it is only funny for us.

I personally think there should be no place for racism in the world. For the racists (and those who force converted you) you are just at the bottom of the pyramid, the lowest of the low.

Na ghar ka, na ghat ka.

Obsessing with us will only get you contempt. Just remain the second class, third rate Ajlaf that you are and are condemned to remain. You will remain in denial and that won't change anything.
ero! ;)

Everyone knows hindus obsession with Pakistan. And i was just giving you history lesson on our region. Hindu is born in gutter and die in gutter (excluding brahmins), this is harch reality of your kin since thousands of years. As i said aryan invaders didn't even considered your kin worth converting, they just gave you dalit label to clean gutters.

Read some books and stop calling Pakistan dharmic land. There is only one dharmic land, ganga land.

Upper Caste People Are Foreigners, Says Bihar Chief Minister Jitan Ram Manjhi

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom